over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren, a bit misunderstood?

Sorry to break it to ya but I think I have what it takes to pro... Body wise. Just need a lil bit more size.

Back to tren topic

Now for sure we know you’re trolling... Lol

Just for shits and giggles though;

How old are you?

Have you ever even competed?

Pro bodybuilder? Physique? Classic physique?

Sorry to break it to you, but no you don’t look over 200lbs.. Not even close... Yes, you’ve come a long way since starting but you could’ve done that without tren period, let alone Tren for 2 years straight... Maybe you do have what it takes to be a pro level guy, but I guarantee you’re doing things wrong training wise, definitely drug wise, and diet wise...

And no, I haven’t forgetten, I’ll take the pic tonight when I get off work.

Now for sure we know you’re trolling... Lol

Just for shits and giggles though;

How old are you?

Have you ever even competed?

Pro bodybuilder? Physique? Classic physique?

Sorry to break it to you, but no you don’t look over 200lbs.. Not even close... Yes, you’ve come a long way since starting but you could’ve done that without tren period, let alone Tren for 2 years straight... Maybe you do have what it takes to be a pro level guy, but I guarantee you’re doing things wrong training wise, definitely drug wise, and diet wise...

And no, I haven’t forgetten, I’ll take the pic tonight when I get off work.

31 and Tren didn't get me here. Training and food did.

"Please don't spread lies about me. I don't eat mcds everyday nor have I ever touched an oral. I've done inj Sdrol for a couple weeks. Also Ive added over 40lbs from when I first started. My genetics aren't the best so I do what I can. 4000 cals maintains me at 180lbs. I can't eat more than that nor maintain eating that much for a long time.
People in real life swear up and down I'm over 200lbs so take that as u will."

How can you be a pro if you cant eat more cals than you are already dip shit?

You're to stupid to realise Tren is probably effecting your appetite and have hit a wall. You'd be better switching compounds and getting your appetite back.

Pros get BW done, you don't and have no idea how AAS have negatively effected your bloods because you ignorantly and stupidly bury your head in the sand.

31 and Tren didn't get me here. Training and food did.

OK moron.

Get off the Tren then and see how you look. Why use it if diet and training have got you to where you are.

You're a troll. Go waste your time at another board.

OK moron.

Get off the Tren then and see how you look. Why use it if diet and training have got you to where you are.

You're a troll. Go waste your time at another board.

U mother fuckers are the ones who started talking shit. The thread was about Tren. I stated what I did. There was no need for stupid comments or insults. Good day.

U mother fuckers are the ones who started talking shit. The thread was about Tren. I stated what I did. There was no need for stupid comments or insults. Good day.

I’m not gonna sit here and talk bad about someone’s body, everyone is different, has different circumstances, different genetics and whatever else involved.

That being said I think you look great, for the beach, for the club, for your social media pics and for everyday life or whatever else. But you trying to be a professional bodybuilder isn’t going to result in anything but destroying your health, I say that not only from what you look like but especially from your attitude towards what you’re doing. You need a reality check and you need to change your mentality towards everything to do with it.

You start problems in every thread you’re involved in, if this were another forum you would have been ridiculed to hell and back. Everyone here is a hardass not just you and the people here have a lot more expierence and knowledge than you do, I’m not speaking of myself either. Check your ego at the door this isn’t that kind of forum and thank god it’s not. It takes a lot on here for people to start calling you names and ridiculing what you look like and you made that happen yourself.

That’s just my input, quite frankly you’ve made yourself a spectacle with your attitude. If you had some humility and listened it wouldn’t have been like this but instead it’s you against the world right? On an Internet forum....

Tren has 3x the affinity for the AR over test, not 5...

Also nobody was talking shit, NEMSZ simply pointed out why your input on the subject doesn't hold any weight....as he should because it's a serious thing to just throw around running tren for two years like it's nothing.

Then you lost it and turned it into that....

Professional muscle: Tough Love Central

Some of these guys are as abrasive as nail laced sand paper. But they mean well.

Id swear most are on tren with their reactions sometimes but a lot just have electrons in higher orbitals.

Professional muscle: Tough Love Central

Some of these guys are as abrasive as nail laced sand paper. But they mean well.

Id swear most are on tren with their reactions sometimes but a lot just have electrons in higher orbitals.

That's really not true, I've been an active member of a lot of different forums on a wide range of topics and PM is definitely the friendliest and most patient by a long shot!

My point was these guys give a shit. I cant speak to other boards.

That's really not true, I've been an active member of a lot of different forums on a wide range of topics and PM is definitely the friendliest and most patient by a long shot!

I've poked around other boards and I agree. Obviously you have your resident smartasses and the just plain insecure, but trust me, there's much worse! Plus been here a long ass time, so...

I've poked around other boards and I agree. Obviously you have your resident smartasses and the just plain insecure, but trust me, there's much worse! Plus been here a long ass time, so...

Going way off topic here but I'm a member, definitely not an active member I browsed it when I needed it, of a forum for leasing cars and you should see the way these idiots fight and argue every little detail. Mind you these are numbers and procedures they are arguing something that shouldn't be contentious whatsoever and they bicker over things to no end personally insulting each other over car leases, it's legit a dick measuring contest about car leases! Like whoever got the cheapest lease means he has the biggest dick of all, it's hilarious if not really really sad to see guys try to gain clout and thumbs up over the price of their car lease! Mind you why the hell would anyone even be active on there unless they are shopping for a lease, once every 2-3 years....but nope these guys are all about it year round talking about how much better they are at leasing than the poor new guy who showed up shopping for a lease, talking down to him endlessly because they had the nerve to ask for help.

Trust me, especially considering the subject matter, PM is a very nice place!

Anyway....back to almighty tren! Gonna run some ace for the first time ever this summer I've only ever used E, let's see if it's so much better like everyone says really curious to find out....

Guys get back to the topic of the thread and take the personal stuff to PM's.

OFF - Agreed to the fullest on the off topic discussion of this board and it's members being the best (I tried a few and stuck with the one that made the most sense to hear advice from and be a part of, I have never intended to be a bodybuilder).

Also going back to the topic:

TREN I got 2 bottles of tren e 200mg . Still debating on ways to run em over this year as mentioned in my earlier post I'm bout maxed out on what AAS can do for me other than aesthetics just hoping to fully round out my chest and bring my tri's to par with my bi's and shoulders (maybe some leg improvements but undecided on the lower adjustments to make)... Then legit TRT with no cycling after this year. Think I got enough gear on hand to make it workout nicely (for another topic on what and how to use). Best suggestions on maxing out the tren? Thought of a big 400 with my primo (would have to look incredible but putting any vanity away) but now thinking of half a ml (100mg) EW over the spring/summer till its gone.

OFF - Agreed to the fullest on the off topic discussion of this board and it's members being the best (I tried a few and stuck with the one that made the most sense to hear advice from and be a part of, I have never intended to be a bodybuilder).

Also going back to the topic:

TREN I got 2 bottles of tren e 200mg . Still debating on ways to run em over this year as mentioned in my earlier post I'm bout maxed out on what AAS can do for me other than aesthetics just hoping to fully round out my chest and bring my tri's to par with my bi's and shoulders (maybe some leg improvements but undecided on the lower adjustments to make)... Then legit TRT with no cycling after this year. Think I got enough gear on hand to make it workout nicely (for another topic on what and how to use). Best suggestions on maxing out the tren? Thought of a big 400 with my primo (would have to look incredible but putting any vanity away) but now thinking of half a ml (100mg) EW over the spring/summer till its gone.

Other people have probably given similar advice, but I'd run as little as needed to get the benefits I wanted.
For me at 225 @ 5'8" with about 10% BF, that's 200mg a week.

Run the 100 and give it time to act. Avoid the trap so often seen with tren that is impatience.
After a couple months you can evaluate if it needs to go up to say 200. I don't think a non-competitor needs more than that.

Let's be civil please.

I personally love tren. There was a time when the sides got the best of me so I went off of it for several years. I've been using it again, and low dosing it, along with using mast e at a higher dose than the tren. For me, its been great. I've been on for several weeks, had blood work done 2 weeks ago and a physical last week. My blood work was all within range. I get bloods done every 3-4 months (every 6 weeks when I used to go heavy, which i no longer do though), so my next drawing will be the beginning of July.

I don't care what type of roids you're using, blood work should be routine.

I have never had remotely the psychological sides, etc. that are talked about and felt no different then when I used anything else (actually better then things like masteron) but inwardly lipids were trash so haven't used it in ages.

I have never had remotely the psychological sides, etc. that are talked about and felt no different then when I used anything else (actually better then things like masteron) but inwardly lipids were trash so haven't used it in ages.
Never got psychological sides either, even at fairly high doses....and even my lipids stay within a good range, but my diet is always nazi-healthy.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear