over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren alone.....no test base

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
anyone run tren alone with no test base. I see a lot of guys using test and tren together. But what about just tren? any benefits? what dosage?

anyone run tren alone with no test base. I see a lot of guys using test and tren together. But what about just tren? any benefits? what dosage?

works very good bro. i dont like to add test to every single cycle its just me :)

I have never ran it alone. Personally run a low prop dose with it and get very good results when I lean down.

Tren is one powerful androgen but it is not test. Sure you can get away with it but as a potent androgen it will shut down test production and allow progesterone to climb unchecked. So you now have no test which is what really is needed for some serious muscle. IMO not a good idea to run tren by itself. We as males all need test. It keeps many things in check and together with tren is a killer combo. Most anabolics and other androgens work synergisticly with test. remove the test and you tend to remove the maximum benefits of your anabolics.

Tren is one powerful androgen but it is not test. Sure you can get away with it but as a potent androgen it will shut down test production and allow progesterone to climb unchecked. So you now have no test which is what really is needed for some serious muscle. IMO not a good idea to run tren by itself. We as males all need test. It keeps many things in check and together with tren is a killer combo. Most anabolics and other androgens work synergisticly with test. remove the test and you tend to remove the maximum benefits of your anabolics.

much appretiated thank u for the good input

Ditto

milk without cookies

Tren will shut down your HPTA down hard as I'm sure you can use tren by itself... I would be weary of thyroid issues and prolactin increases... use t3 @ 25mcgs while on for euthyroidism..

tren alone meant everything that you would expect from tren and having zero libido or your dick wont work,,,IME.

I've never had an issue. I don't ever use test in cycles, though it's not what I'd recommend to anyone outright.

good post man! IDK why people are STILL using different gear without test?? Im baffled. I can see if you get REALLY bad sides from test.... okay fine, low dose it then and ru n AI's. Is test really that bad and scary?? Like stated in this post, it is needed for serious muscle, end of story

i didnt use test. made scary gains on 50mg/day.
didnt have dick problems. ran 4 weeks max cycles.
cant use it now, makes my hair fall out fast. still my fave of all time.
plus, on a short cycle, test doesnt make sense. by the time it kicks in yr done anyway.

i didnt use test. made scary gains on 50mg/day.
didnt have dick problems. ran 4 weeks max cycles.
cant use it now, makes my hair fall out fast. still my fave of all time.
plus, on a short cycle, test doesnt make sense. by the time it kicks in yr done anyway.
ever heard of proprionate?

a lil bit of test isnt going to hurt...it gives u a better sense of well being. why be on cycle and feel like shit. im not a big fan of test but i still run hrt dose stacked with other anabolics.

Test has a lot of other functions beyond getting hyooge....and tren shuts u down hard....not to mention what happens to blood lipids with low estrogen....even something a small as 100mgs every 5 days would be prudent...in my opinion...if anything for health

I've ran 2 cycles of Tren A 75mg EOD by itself for 8 weeks and had great results. I still had a good sex drive, good energy, no problems with getting a boner, got very lean and strong and had no extreme side effects besides the occational night sweats and crazy hunger. Try it out. You should be ok just keep dosing around 225mg-300mg per week.

Last edited:
I always run some test with my cycles. even 250 mg a week is a good idea to keep everything regular.

i would say that it is the younger users and or those that havent been doing this long,that can get away with using no test.i would always add some test in there you want your t levels higher than the others.listen to OLDTIMER.:star-:arspeace

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131