over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren cough - mind over matter.

anab0lic

Registered
I used to get Tren cough fairly regularly, doing everyday injects. Id maybe get it once a week or twice on a bad one, where it would be a full on coughing fit horrible experience.... but since I have been applying the methods I will describe below I have not had it once.

I usually find it tends to come on when you withdraw the needle... as you pull out you get a tingly sensation with a slight burn in the back of your throat.

So, if you feel it coming on here are the steps that seem to work for me to make it not develop into a full on coughing fit:

1. Put yourself in a completely calm state whereby you fully believe the following will work and defeat the evil tren cough.

2. It seems once you do start coughing even if its just a little cough at first it then develops into much worse. I believe you need to control your breathing to counteract this... in a way whereby you don't cause any further aggravation to the throat area. The way I do this is close my mouth and breath slowly through the nose. The exact way i do it, is to inhale slowly through the nose (and not to much, 2 second inhale at most) then pause for a moment then exhale, pause again for a couple of seconds and repeat.

3. I like to use a clock when all of this is going on with a second hand timer, as I tend to find if you can make it to around the 30-45 second mark you are in the clear...and seeing the seconds tick away and knowing you are nearly at the finish line can keep you calm.

Does anyone else do anything like this? If you suffer with tren cough like I did, you may want to make a note of this and give it a try.

Taking short breaths like they teach you when posing and keeping your gut in really helps me.
Your right once you start to cough your screwed!

Great ideas, Ive also found that if I stand in front of an air conditioner and breathe the cool air it helps too. Also drinking a icy cold drink straight after shot works well for me too

I usually just go into a coughing fit until I see stars and get tunnel vision, then face plant onto my bed if I can make it out of the bathroom in time.
That's my protocol.

ive been doing tren ed injects for the past 9 weeks and never got tren cough... maybe use smaller pins? where do you shoot? most people report tren cough from glute injections

Tren cough means your prod is legit!! Normally I don't cough too bad, mine only last a short time then gone.

ive been doing tren ed injects for the past 9 weeks and never got tren cough... maybe use smaller pins? where do you shoot? most people report tren cough from glute injections

never once got tren cough from glutes, always delts....25g pins...It seems like it happens when i move the needle around too much trying to push the plunger

Ive been using Tren for about 2 years now…and the only single time Ive EVER had Tren cough…was when I shot 3ML (300MG) in one shot, right into my glute. Upon insertion of the needle, my buttcheek spasmed very very violently, I must had knicked something I wasn’t supposed to huh…the muscle convulsed for about 2 seconds, and then it stopped, so I simply proceeded with my injection.

Then…as soon as im about 2ML in…I got this really really awful and weird sensation in the direct back of my throat…..almost as if someone wraps a rubber band around your esophagus, and clamps it tight. I finished the 3ML, and yanked the needle out…and holy shit…I didn’t start to cough as I immediately sat down and started breathing thru my nose, but the feeling in my chest was something I had never felt, and it was terrible. Lasted for about 2 minutes….and then never again did I get it. I hope I never ever get that feeling again. If I ever end up knicking something with the needle, I am simply gonna yank it out, and try a different spot, that shit is NOT worth it!

Last edited:
Great ideas, Ive also found that if I stand in front of an air conditioner and breathe the cool air it helps too. Also drinking a icy cold drink straight after shot works well for me too

i too find that standing in front of the ac,or having cold air blowing in my face will help prevent it.never tried the cold drink,but will def give it a try. what i found that worked for me on tren e, was to never inj more than 1.5cc of tren at a time and i mixed it with primo. as soon as i hit the 2cc mark....cough was on the way.

Anabolic, thanks for ur suggestions. I too suffer from the cough on a regular basis. I'm gonna hop back on in a couple months and try ur technique. Hope it works, it's miserable for me.

Jizzmo, r u confident in ur source? That's how I judge the quality of tren. If someone would invent a cough less tren they'd be a freakin millionaire.

tough to control it but it does help
ones the cough starts... it all over
here comes a lung

only time i have gotten tren cough was nicking a blood vessel/vein and man oh man i was coughing for about 2hours

Tren cough cant be beaten
when it comes, it comes

you can think about it as much as you want, you will cough your lunges off if you get it lol

Anabolic, thanks for ur suggestions. I too suffer from the cough on a regular basis. I'm gonna hop back on in a couple months and try ur technique. Hope it works, it's miserable for me.

Jizzmo, r u confident in ur source? That's how I judge the quality of tren. If someone would invent a cough less tren they'd be a freakin millionaire.

pretty confident, have all the tren sides aswell (insomnia if i go above 200mg test, sweating, huge strength gains, skin rash etc).

maybe its because i inject extremely slowly with 30Gs and havent pinned more than 0,7ml tren daily... i also used 2 different brands during the cycle and never got the cough. i sometimes had a slight metallic taste in the back of my throat though and the stuff smells like strong medicine and leaves a burning in your mouth if you taste a drop

Last edited:
is the cough dose dependent?

My sustrenol has 150mg in it...sounds like scary shit

pretty confident, have all the tren sides aswell (insomnia if i go above 200mg test, sweating, huge strength gains, skin rash etc).

maybe its because i inject extremely slowly with 30Gs and havent pinned more than 0,7ml tren daily... i also used 2 different brands during the cycle and never got the cough. i sometimes had a slight metallic taste in the back of my throat though and the stuff smells like strong medicine and leaves a burning in your mouth if you taste a drop

Ive never had the cough either running ace and hex. But i did get every other side in the book. I injected ace with a 29 slin pin quads and delts. and the hex mixed with my test in glutes and quads

inject tren ace SLOWLY esp at 2+ cc's per shot, the faster you shoot the faster you end up on your knee's wondering WTF:banghead:

Jizzmo, thanks. So u go low volume. I also think its dose related. If I get a low dosed homebrew at around 75mg/ml I am ok. But the higher concentrations kill me. ESP the supertrens from stealth juice. Holy crap they're the worst. The key has to be low volume, low dose and inject slowly.

never had tren cough, ive only used enth, does the ester make a difference? however i have got some test into a blood vessel and it felt like someone jammed a bat down my windpipe. caused some serious coughing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear