over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren E , Test , & Dianabol

Wonton

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Want to do a unusual cycle , I googled the crap out of tren E and Dianabol cycles and came up empty

What I'm thinking is tren E 400 mg per week - Dianabol 40 mg ? Unsure on that - Test 250 mg per week

3 i.u HGH per day I can bump up

So basically I'm looking for a cycle has to have tren E in it and something not normally done , that might have a ton of synergy to pack on some muscle

Any thoughts on this cycle , appreciate the feedback
If you have other suggestion post it

Currently 213 ish 12 or 11 % fat

Seems fine to me not sure of any downsides, personally I wouldn’t run an oral. I just came off of 400 tren ace and 400 npp 750 test and blew up and loved it. First time running them together.

Any particular reason it needs to be an unusual cycle instead of something tried and true?
I've done so many regular cycles over many years. I want to try something different that might work better for me. Also Dianabol and tren E I don't see much feedback or any at all.

Also by experimentation the sport has come a long way , why stop now ?

I have run test, tren, and dbol many times. One of my favorite combos. Keep an eye on your blood pressure. The tren is going to make you burn up some carbs, so if size and strength are your goals, get ready to eat ALOT.

A couple years ago I did test, Tren A, dbol blast. 3 weeks on all three. Then keep the test dosage the same for 2 weeks while your off Tren and dbol. Then 3 week blast and repeat. Do that for 12 to 18 weeks. I had to use Letro when I did this. Estrogen was abundant for me. It was a great combo for me. Something I’ll do again.

Go for it. It works well.

I've done so many regular cycles over many years. I want to try something different that might work better for me. Also Dianabol and tren E I don't see much feedback or any at all.

Also by experimentation the sport has come a long way , why stop now ?
“Stacking Dianabol with Injectable Steroids

The effect of most injectable anabolic steroids is greatly enhanced by addition of Dianabol. The improvement is greater than from simply increasing the amount of injectable by the same amount. A classic and dramatic example is trenbolone. Though the total amount of steroid used is the same in all three cases, 50 mg/day each of trenbolone acetate stacked with 50 mg/day Dianabol provides a far more effective steroid cycle than either 100 mg/day of trenbolone acetate alone or 100 mg/day Dbol alone. The side effect profile is superior as well. In other words, the compounds act synergistically: the whole is greater than the parts. This is likely due to differing mechanisms of action.”

Some people get much worse mental sides/insomnia when running tren with high estro. A lot of the power of dbol comes directly from its estrogenic activity. If your tren e dose is low and you aren't prone to mental/sleep sides, go for it! Sounds like you're going to be very aggressive during workouts which is great.

I’ve read some logs on those compounds. On paper, I think those will pair well for muscle gain/synergy.

If you’re susceptible for gyno, I think you’re going to have a tough time tho.

Some people get much worse mental sides/insomnia when running tren with high estro. A lot of the power of dbol comes directly from its estrogenic activity. If your tren e dose is low and you aren't prone to mental/sleep sides, go for it! Sounds like you're going to be very aggressive during workouts which is great.

THIS. 19-nors usually upregulate the estrogen receptor, and you got test and DBol that’s going to give a heavy estrogen load

You want to do an unusual cycle?

Do Tbol with tren, or a dhb/tren stack. Dhb+tren was one of my most crazy transformations. Androgen sides were there, having really strong compounds, but the recomp and weight gain was crazy.

Or you could go low dose tren/superdrol, pulsing rhe SD only on workout days.

I’ve read some logs on those compounds. On paper, I think those will pair well for muscle gain/synergy.

If you’re susceptible for gyno, I think you’re going to have a tough time tho.
Running some nolva with this cycle will avoid gyno issues.

haaa ..some of the replies/speculation are def interesting

this is from experience ..DBOL & TREN is AWESOME!!

some things to take into account;
..i was always fairly lean (..10% BF)
..i was also much younger
..i already had a "developed" physique

but yeah ..that combo produced a great look ..lean & full ..great "carbed-up" pumps
..that stack gets right with it too ..no waiting long for anything to "kick-in"
..great for short 6-8wks runs

was never one to push orals too long usually only 4wks ..rarely 6wks
..but that stack was soo awesome that i did go beyond the 6wks

no TEST (..many times waaay back in the day ..you ran what you could get your hands on)
..don't remember any loss of function or libido ..actually remember feeling great

it was 20mg/day Naposim DBOL in blister packs
& 100mg EOD of some home-made Finaplex in an amber 50mL jug (floaties & all)

^^^good times, lol

Off topic but any way to either avoid it or solve this once occurred?
^^^hey brother ..well don't know if we'r talkin' about the same thing?

when i say "floaties" from those days, they really were
..they made that Fina from pellets & i think "those" floaties were a result pushing beyond the limits of a "syringe filter"
& "some" of those floaties were prob undissolved glue/binders from the pellets
(..i remember i paid like $300 for that 50mL jug too)
^^^could this have been resolved? ..probably to some degree
..those syringe filters are not intended to filter much volume & don't think the local "gym-ratt" brewer understood that (..or cared)

today it's not uncommon to get/see sediment with TREN
^^^don't know if this is what you'r referring to??
^^^could this be resolved?
..IME; no bc re-filtration does not seem to fix it (..so it's not just from poor filtration)
..poor quality raws can contribute to this as well

***i literally just checked both of our TREN-ACE & TREN-E products & there is zero sediment
(..then again we are a REAL LAB)
..they have the normal TREN tint/color, but they are crystal-clear
^^^if buying, this is what you should look for
..it's a good indication of a properly compounded, quality TREN product
^^^usually ONLY a REAL LAB can produce these results

^^^RED or dark TREN is burn/oxidized ..these hormones can be destroyed by overheating

^^^BTW; this is just FYI to help you/anyone distinguish & choose a quality TREN product

I try to avoid it by sticking the needle in an angle in the vial but without much succes.
^^^lol ..i just got a funny visual of you trying to do this

reminded me of myself in the past where i was trying to avoid sucking up a piece of the stopper that was floating around in the vial 🤣

high test + moderate / low tren + dbol inj - it's a wonderful combination. Add gh + insulin and you'll be big, strong, and relatively lean.

I prefer it even more
test + tren + dbol inj + anadrol inj

I much prefer injectable dbol or injectable anadrol than their oral version. In my opinion, the injectable form is much stronger and does not kill appetite like taking it orally.

Do you like the injectable dbol better for those reasons as well?

I have run test, tren, and dbol many times. One of my favorite combos. Keep an eye on your blood pressure. The tren is going to make you burn up some carbs, so if size and strength are your goals, get ready to eat ALOT.
i was about to say... sounds like cycle for gains in high BP....

I much prefer injectable dbol or injectable anadrol than their oral version. In my opinion, the injectable form is much stronger and does not kill appetite like taking it orally.

Do you like the injectable dbol better for those reasons as well?
As you say exactly, I have a feeling the versions of inj are more potent and don't cause gastric problems like this

As you say exactly, I have a feeling the versions of inj are more potent and don't cause gastric problems like this
i can’t use oral dbol or anadrol at all. 3-4 days in and my appetite is gone and my guts are destroyed. Injectables anadrol doesn’t do this to me

Just want to thank everyone with the sharing of ideas , I have gained some insight
For those that have done this cycle and for those that have similar with anadrol

What dosages did you prefer ?

I will Definitely be getting injectable orals , contradictory but you understand what I mean

Also I had somebody over today that used to have 19 inch arms and we were talking for a good while and then he kind of opened up and he told me that basically when he became diabetic that's when he became huge because every meal that he took he took insulin and he just grew like a beast

And this is without any help besides insulin I find that pretty awesome

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX