over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Enanthate 200

jackdiggler

Registered
Whats the make up of tren enanthate ? Is it 100 and 100 ? I have done tren acetate before @ 100mg EOD plenty of times and it works great. Would you shoot tren enanthate twice per week ? Is 400mg per wk of tren enanathate comparible to 400mg per of tren acetate ? Thanks

Tren Enanthate is much longer acting than the acetate version. Much like test enan. It doesn't seem to cause the wild mood swings that tren acetate can cause.

PB

my best freind,a bodybuilder uses the enanthate version at 3-400mg per week in the offseason with minimal test and anavar,he looks like he could do a show so yeah,I'd say it's similar but not better than acetate,just less sticking.

good luck

Tren Enanthate is much longer acting than the acetate version. Much like test enan. It doesn't seem to cause the wild mood swings that tren acetate can cause.

PB

I understand that, but is the compund 100mg enanthate and 100mg Tren ? Whats the break down ? Thanks

I understand that, but is the compund 100mg enanthate and 100mg Tren ? Whats the break down ? Thanks

Jack, if you don't already know the answer to this one then you do not need to be considering Tren.

You are asking an EXTREMELY beginner level question about esters in regards to a steriod that is for ADVANCED and EXPERIENCED users ONLY.

If its says its 200mg/ml then that means that 1ml of the solution contains 200mg of tren enanthate. Its just like comparing test prop to test enanthate. The only difference between tren acetate, the kind you used before, and tren enanthate is the ester. Its a longer ester and will keep blood levels at a stable level much longer. Only need to do it 2x per week max, once per week is just fine. This compound, in my opinion, is not for beginners. I do not recommend that you use it for the simple fact that its way to easy to get your levels too high on this stuff. It builds up over the weeks and if you get it too high you will suffer many side effects and feel like shit. Better to stick with acetate so that you can bring your levels down fast if you get sides.

Jack, if you don't already know the answer to this one then you do not need to be considering Tren.

You are asking an EXTREMELY beginner level question about esters in regards to a steriod that is for ADVANCED and EXPERIENCED users ONLY.

Terry, I am here to learn.

If its says its 200mg/ml then that means that 1ml of the solution contains 200mg of tren enanthate. Its just like comparing test prop to test enanthate. The only difference between tren acetate, the kind you used before, and tren enanthate is the ester. Its a longer ester and will keep blood levels at a stable level much longer. Only need to do it 2x per week max, once per week is just fine. This compound, in my opinion, is not for beginners. I do not recommend that you use it for the simple fact that its way to easy to get your levels too high on this stuff. It builds up over the weeks and if you get it too high you will suffer many side effects and feel like shit. Better to stick with acetate so that you can bring your levels down fast if you get sides.

Thanks for your answer.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner