over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren issues

That sounds like a lot for only 3-500 mgs a week of test. You could be crushing your estrogen. Do you have blood work to support that dose?
What amount of test would justify .5mg arimidex EOD?

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

What amount of test would justify .5mg arimidex EOD?

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

completely depends on the person and their bloodwork. for myself...750-900ish mgs of test a week I only need .5 mgs three times a week to stay in range

Tren turns me into a sexual freak. Dick is hard 24/7..

It's probably prolactin/e2 related. Maybe try some caber or prami as others have stated. It's hard for me to comprehend how some guys can have issues with libido and erections on tren. So that's the only thing I can think of.

Warning with the caber/prami. Be prepared to fuck, then 10 seconds later be ready to go again. Your lady will be like wtf.

And start low on the dose and work your way up. I've taken too much and spent a couple hours hugging the toilet all while having an erection...

Weird ass drugs. And trying to sleep on Prami is like you feel tired, but just lay there and toss and turn all night then wake up in zombie mode(for me anyway).

Because there's no other aas like it, and for me it's addicting as fuck. The only reason I stay away is because of the neurotransmitter effect it may be having. My dopamine is sky high while on it then when I come off tren I get all depressed for a couple weeks. I have no idea wtf it is doing to my brain.

I'm sure I'll end up back on it at some point though.

Is this really a good thing though? If youre a single guy or just dating a freak of a gf I suppose..but for a proffesional business man or a guy with a family who cant have sex 2 times a day it just seems like a negative to me.

Keep everything at 300mg drop the caber or prami or whatever dopamine agonist ur using just take 6.25 eod . If your crashed ur estro n u have trouble getting it up take a few days id say 3 days before you even take the 6.25 eod w/ 300mg test . U need estrogen in healthy range not tanked to get wood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take a break from AI at least get ur boners back n then start 6.25 eod aromasin or .25 arimidex eod

Is this really a good thing though? If youre a single guy or just dating a freak of a gf I suppose..but for a proffesional business man or a guy with a family who cant have sex 2 times a day it just seems like a negative to me.

YEAH, ITS A GREAT THING!! Tren and Mast do the same to me and I am a professional business man and married and its a non issue. My wife loves it.

Yeah a lot of people overdo the AI's. I have friends that are terrified of getting gyno. I try to explain to them that gyno doesn't just happen overnight. I had a buddy get his estradiol down to 7ish. He still wouldn't ease up on the AI in fear of developing gyno... SMH.

Take a break from AI at least get ur boners back n then start 6.25 eod aromasin or .25 arimidex eod

Thanks for the advice. I took a few days off the arimidex and as you predicted the boners came back. Now I'll just use the the arimidex sparingly

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Thanks for the advice. I took a few days off the arimidex and as you predicted the boners came back. Now I'll just use the the arimidex sparingly

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Yes!:headbang: Getting Boners is the best!

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Lifes only going to get better buddy enjoy

if you normally don't have this issue with just test cycles, then it is almost definitely prolactin...get some caber asap. screw prami it is a bottle of side effects.

Thank you

Argumentum ad ignoratiam

Consider that you may also have elevated prolactin at some point using tren... high prolactin affects my mood first before my dick... get moody ... I always use appropriately dosed caber now with tren/npp/deca and feel better for it

Has Tren ever screwed up anybody's orgasms? Seems like I do not have the intensity that once had since I used Tren. Also, my stuff is all sticky and thick. Also, doesn't shoot across the room like it once did.

Is this something Caver would help with?

Has Tren ever screwed up anybody's orgasms? Seems like I do not have the intensity that once had since I used Tren. Also, my stuff is all sticky and thick. Also, doesn't shoot across the room like it once did.

Is this something Caver would help with?
I'm not a doctor, but my hunch is it effected your prostate. The only thing it effected for me was I had problems getting off.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Professional Muscle mobile app

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity