over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren stomach question…

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
For those that have ran Tren at a decent dose (around 500mg a week) and had stomach issues like bloating or shit like that. Did you notice if you were to lower the dose down to 140mgs a week you were able to still use Tren and not get the nasty stomach issues?

Can you elaborate on your issues? Is it an acid reflux type of issue? After certain meals? Specific time of day it comes about?

Tren E always gave me a little heartburn. Over the years it then would make me very lethargic so I switched and would use Tren A when called for. No issues but then after a few more years it started to wreck my appetite like Drol or D Bol. Tried it again one summer at 150-200 a week and it was ok. Tried it again last summer and dropped it after about 10 days- appetite destroyed.

Unfortunately, over time it just doesn't agree with me anymore. :(

In your case, if you are using Tren E I'd try switching to acetate.

Can you elaborate on your issues? Is it an acid reflux type of issue? After certain meals? Specific time of day it comes about?
Mostly acid reflux and some stomach distention. Also made me sick and could not eat large meals without puking. Now my eating is fine and no acid reflux so wanted to try a low dose

Tren E always gave me a little heartburn. Over the years it then would make me very lethargic so I switched and would use Tren A when called for. No issues but then after a few more years it started to wreck my appetite like Drol or D Bol. Tried it again one summer at 150-200 a week and it was ok. Tried it again last summer and dropped it after about 10 days- appetite destroyed.

Unfortunately, over time it just doesn't agree with me anymore. :(

In your case, if you are using Tren E I'd try switching to acetate.
I am trying ace now.

Dr. Ohhira's Professional formula probiotics has fixed tren stomach / indigestion problems for a few guys here, including SOUR_DIESEL and Big A. I started recommending them after it cut my tren heartburn down by like 99%. They were a client of mine so I can vouch for the quality.

I can run 100mg a day Ace and 30mg a day base with only heartburns if i wait too long after a carb rich meal especially after a long training (no shake during training
Using a lot of tums helps a lot !!
Also I am allergic to pollens and dust and take anti histaminic Cetirizine every day and I believe it is the main reason I can run tren so high without stomach or night sweats
Still harder to sleep on tren though....

These 2 products help tremendously. Glutagenics and Zinlori. Dont take the zinlori more than 20 days at a time.

I take a lot of supplements as it is for stomach digestion. I was just wondering if anybody’s experienced taking a lower dose of Tren reduces any need for the supplements

I take a lot of supplements as it is for stomach digestion. I was just wondering if anybody’s experienced taking a lower dose of Tren reduces any need for the supplements

If you take a lot of supplements for digestion but still face this issue, it may be time to re-evaluate the supplements you are taking.

All I take is glutamine 20g + digestive enzyme with my 2 largest meals (2 meals following my workout) and have had zero issues. In the past I have had issues with both E an Ace.

Maybe list out the ones you are using so some of the more experienced guys in that area can give you input to ensure you are using the right stuff?

450mg wrecked my endurance and made me feel tired. I looked great but felt like crap. Never had stomach problems on Tren Ace or Hex but at 150mg I'm much better. My endurance snapped right back. But I'm not on any tren now. I may be done with it. Just no point at my age.

Yall are treating it backwards.

You need more acidity not less

2 oz Lemon juice in the morning and mid day if its bad. Add in glutamine and aloe vera gel to heal lining and rid inflammation

Don't drink very much with meals preferably not at all. 150ml max with meals

I used to get this very very bad 10-15 times a day and I was treating the symptoms not the problem

I got bad constipation the 2 times I did tren. But that was nearly 10 years ago. Will try it again next summer.

500mg of Tren e demolished my appetite and when i did eat i would feel so bloated, best to stay away from tren unless you have a show. Its not worth running when food and digestion are the most important things for bbers.

If you take a lot of supplements for digestion but still face this issue, it may be time to re-evaluate the supplements you are taking.

All I take is glutamine 20g + digestive enzyme with my 2 largest meals (2 meals following my workout) and have had zero issues. In the past I have had issues with both E an Ace.

Maybe list out the ones you are using so some of the more experienced guys in that area can give you input to ensure you are using the right stuff?
I feel like this. Taking a ton of supplements for the digestive issues could make the problem worse. I would have looked at food choices before taking a bunch of pills. I've never had any AAS cause me stomach issues if it did I'd switch to foods that go down easier (egg whites, potatoes).

I feel like this. Taking a ton of supplements for the digestive issues could make the problem worse. I would have looked at food choices before taking a bunch of pills. I've never had any AAS cause me stomach issues if it did I'd switch to foods that go down easier (egg whites, potatoes).
Or just drop the AAS that cause the problem. I don't really understand why so many people are so hellbend on taking Tren. I get that it's a great AAS, I used to think so too before it made me crap out my intestines. Maybe there would be a way to avoid those sides but it just ain't worth the risk. To me that is at least.

Or just drop the AAS that cause the problem. I don't really understand why so many people are so hellbend on taking Tren. I get that it's a great AAS, I used to think so too before it made me crap out my intestines. Maybe there would be a way to avoid those sides but it just ain't worth the risk. To me that is at least.
Agree I wouldn't take an AAS if it made it so I couldn't eat, I just don't think AAS on their own would cause digestive problems. Now if someone is taking prescription meds (especially SSRI's) a cocktail of supplements, then they throw in the tren or an oral I can see that being a recipe for problems.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear