over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TREN - SUB Q INJECTS

RESTLESS1

Registered
just wondering does anyone use this method?.....what are the benefits?.....dose and ester injected?......any help would be appreciated,this is new to me......thank you

Never of heard of this either. I'm not sure you want to inject any oil base sub q. I would be wrong..

I use slin pins for everything. Subq, IM, oil, water, beer....EVERYTHING. Has anyone tried it? This is not rocket science, folks. Experiment.

maybe i should have asked a different question......injecting tren sub q -what are the advantages?.....do you use the same dose as im injects....

I use slin pins for everything. Subq, IM, oil, water, beer....EVERYTHING. Has anyone tried it? This is not rocket science, folks. Experiment.

No, most of have never tried this. We all know you know your stuff about bodybuilding so can you please explain the benefits of why you prefer this method? I would just think for one...sucking oil up through a slin pin would literally take a very long time. Also, absorption would be another question I would have.

LMAO! :D

My guess if you take his advice with the sub-q oil based route experiment that it will be a very short and painfull experiment/experience.I have injected very little gear mixed in with b12 shots sub-q before and i do mean little like .25ml mixed in and they was painfull for alot longer than just regular b12 sub-q injections.It took like a week for them to go away and site stung for days.1 whole ml i imagine would be a bitch.

If you wanna test the waters a little try a small amount at first like .10-.20ml.If your man enough to do sub-q opposed to intramuscular i have read they produce a more stable release of your gear but i have yet to meet anyone that does this.

?

You are injecting beer with a Slin pin? I think you may have gone too far with your experimenting

LMAO! :D

My guess if you take his advice with the sub-q oil based route experiment that it will be a very short and painfull experiment/experience.I have injected very little gear mixed in with b12 shots sub-q before and i do mean little like .25ml mixed in and they was painfull for alot longer than just regular b12 sub-q injections.It took like a week for them to go away and site stung for days.1 whole ml i imagine would be a bitch.

If you wanna test the waters a little try a small amount at first like .10-.20ml.If your man enough to do sub-q opposed to intramuscular i have read they produce a more stable release of your gear but i have yet to meet anyone that does this.

Lets just say someone I know personally loves doing it Sub-Q.. no scar tissue, no chance of an intramuscular abscess...

goes right thru a slin pin with ease (EO based)

NO crippling soreness

Studies show the rate of absorption is equivalent to intramuscular as well.

Lets just say someone I know personally loves doing it Sub-Q.. no scar tissue, no chance of an intramuscular abscess...

goes right thru a slin pin with ease (EO based)

NO crippling soreness

Studies show the rate of absorption is equivalent to intramuscular as well.

Wow didnt think this could be done and thxs for chiming in.I mix all my gear with 70%eo & 30%gso.Does your friend use pure eo or a mixture?I would love to go sub-q if it works as easily you say and not very painfull? Matter of fact i will try .5ml right now since you built my confidence up.And damned you if you set me up!:)

Sub-q is no problem, just remember to keep the injections under 0.5cc per site u can increase over time to 1cc but half is usually better.

For tren the advantages are no tren cough, for other gear, the advantages are that its safer, which do you prefer getting an absess 1/4 inch under the skin or 2 inches deep in muscle?

You want to get your gear as concentrated as possible to minimize injections.

To load warm your gear then use a larger pin goes faster then screw on a 29 to 31 injection takes 10 to 40 sec, leave needle in 10 sec after injection to avoid the gear from coming back out. Pull out press on hole 20 sec massage it in. Move on to next injection site.

If you have 2cc's to inject do it in 3 or 4 injections no closer than 2 inches apart.

You dont feel a thing especially with the 31(takes forever though) needle can be under 1/2 too.

Just finished injecting .5ml of 150mg/ml test made from synovex pellets.Suprisingly i did not feel any pain while injecting it into stomach sub-q region.Now to just wait a few days and see how the soreness is gonna be like.Hell if it aint much difference than the little soreness from hcg or b12 injections then i will be trying this method alot more often!

The gear i just injected contains 1%ba 20%bb 1%guaicol and 78%oils which is 70%eo and 30%gso.I been using slin pins to inject multiple sites already but always intramuscular.

Sub-q is no problem, just remember to keep the injections under 0.5cc per site u can increase over time to 1cc but half is usually better.

For tren the advantages are no tren cough, for other gear, the advantages are that its safer, which do you prefer getting an absess 1/4 inch under the skin or 2 inches deep in muscle?

You want to get your gear as concentrated as possible to minimize injections.

To load warm your gear then use a larger pin goes faster then screw on a 29 to 31 injection takes 10 to 40 sec, leave needle in 10 sec after injection to avoid the gear from coming back out. Pull out press on hole 20 sec massage it in. Move on to next injection site.

If you have 2cc's to inject do it in 3 or 4 injections no closer than 2 inches apart.

You dont feel a thing especially with the 31(takes forever though) needle can be under 1/2 too.

Well damn i didnt wait 10 sec after injection to prevent gear coming back out.Also i did'nt press on hole 20 sec massage it in.You think i might have lost much?

Wow didnt think this could be done and thxs for chiming in.I mix all my gear with 70%eo & 30%gso.Does your friend use pure eo or a mixture?I would love to go sub-q if it works as easily you say and not very painfull? Matter of fact i will try .5ml right now since you built my confidence up.And damned you if you set me up!:)

No problem, and no i'm not setting you up :)

This someone has used both pure Eo and mix and it worked well both ways..

and yes as Druss said, no more than .5 cc at each site.

Also you can pull on skin, then tug it to the left, and then insert, that way when you pull needle out, and let go of skin, it goes over where the oil is, rather than letting oil leak out. (Hope this makes sense, kinda hard for me to describe)

But yes, this makes quality of life a little better haha

I dont see what the diff would be in using trenAce sub q v.s. tren enanthate IM

I dont see what the diff would be in using trenAce sub q v.s. tren enanthate IM

IMO the lack of scar tissue build-up and no chance of an intramuscular abscess make it interesting.
Just warm your gear (I always do anyway) and it should go easy.

I would think straight oil based would be better than eo with the conflicting info on eo staying at the site longer

ok?

So its ok to inject oil based anabolic steroids SUB Q? Do you get the same effect as inter muscular injection? What gauge need do you use? Anyone have anything to back this up?

Thanks

So its ok to inject oil based anabolic steroids SUB Q? Do you get the same effect as inter muscular injection? What gauge need do you use? Anyone have anything to back this up?

Thanks

Dissipation is slower due to less blood flow subq as opposed to IM.
Hence it is ideal for actate ester.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner