over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren thoughts...

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Being a psych nurse, it always makes me wonder what part of the brain and how Tren affects it. I keep trying Tren, and tap out 2-3 weeks.

It makes me a literal crazy person. Fucking evil, angry, can NOT sleep past 5am. Even low test and 300 Tren. It blows my mind.

700npp....cool as a cucumber....300 Tren, possible prison admission daily

I always referred to it as divorce in a bottle. Nothing seemed like a bad idea...

I would notice myself becoming more reckless, in general. Didn't give a fuck, I could handle anything. Until a fuckin woman hurt my feelings :ROFLMAO: I'm such a snowflake on tren. I have psych issues, anyway (bipolar 2), common sense should have told me to stay away from tren, to begin with, but...here we are. Was much more bearable running it with masteron, which for me impacted my mood very positively.

Being a psych nurse, it always makes me wonder what part of the brain and how Tren affects it. I keep trying Tren, and tap out 2-3 weeks.

It makes me a literal crazy person. Fucking evil, angry, can NOT sleep past 5am. Even low test and 300 Tren. It blows my mind.

Never get that with tren,i feel the same just more aggressive in the gym...but deca i get deppresive

I feel great on tren. With the exception of night sweats and sleep issues at higher dosages. I've never experienced the mental sides going as high as 700mg a week.

The only thing I get bad sides with is higher doses of test but even then i've never lost my mind.

Definitely irritably in a bottle. It just sucks, as the recomping power is unmatched. I see guysrunnjng 700mg a week and I just don’t know how lol

But some guys can’t do EQ, and it doesn’t bother me. I wonder if it lowers serotonin and jacks up dopamine....that would push some to irritability, and impulsiveness.

I’ve never ran it with mast, but
I have heard it does help with sides. I might try one more time, 400 mast and like 25mg ace a day and see what happens

Even at 200 Tren E/200 Mast E/200 Test C, the Tren made me angry and irritable, with a terrible temper. Good libido, but really aggressive libido: I would just openly stare and leer at and ogle women in the gym, and didn't care if I was bothering them or not or making them uncomfortable. I wanted to fuck all of them, but it would be angry hate fucking, which is good IF you can handle it. But I was just becoming an aggressive short-tempered asshole.

The bad temper, the gyno, and the crashed lipids are the major reasons I probably won't run Tren again. Now that I'm older and have kids and a family, I just can't afford to be that kind of asshole to my family. Tren didn't use to effect me that way when I was younger, but it does now, even at low doses. I love what it did to my body (other than the gyno), but not what it did to my mind.

Even at 200 Tren E/200 Mast E/200 Test C, the Tren made me angry and irritable, with a terrible temper. Good libido, but really aggressive libido: I would just openly stare and leer at and ogle women in the gym, and didn't care if I was bothering them or not or making them uncomfortable. I wanted to fuck all of them, but it would be angry hate fucking, which is good IF you can handle it. But I was just becoming an aggressive short-tempered asshole.

The bad temper, the gyno, and the crashed lipids are the major reasons I probably won't run Tren again. Now that I'm older and have kids and a family, I just can't afford to be that kind of asshole to my family. Tren didn't use to effect me that way when I was younger, but it does now, even at low doses. I love what it did to my body (other than the gyno), but not what it did to my mind.

Lol same here. Very aggressive towards women and very aggressive sex. It doesn't help that the physique changes tend to get you more attention, too. If you're already a horn ball, tren will catapult you up straight creeper status lol

I have some PTSD and when i ran the cut stack a couple times ( low dose ) it was fine but when i added hex to my trt, about 3 weeks in i felt the change in my personality. For the worse.

"The apparently selective anatomical effect of AAS use on the amygdala is consistent with reports documenting that the amygdala contains among the highest androgen receptor mRNA densities in the brain"

I'm sure I'll get lots of shit for this but......high dose anavar has the same effects of tren on me without all the mental shit that goes with tren.

Need to be single on tren haha

I have some PTSD and when i ran the cut stack a couple times ( low dose ) it was fine but when i added hex to my trt, about 3 weeks in i felt the change in my personality. For the worse.

Agreed, 4-6 week mark is unbearable. You become cold and almost heartless. It's funny because when I first started running tren, one of my best coworkers killed himself. Tren brain just said, "oh well, guess he was a nice guy" until I come off and it feels like the fuckin world is ending and you hope it does.

Agreed, 4-6 week mark is unbearable. You become cold and almost heartless. It's funny because when I first started running tren, one of my best coworkers killed himself. Tren brain just said, "oh well, guess he was a nice guy" until I come off and it feels like the fuckin world is ending and you hope it does.
I feel you brother, i had a few years where i was just numb as well. Emotionless. Im no where near educated as some of the others on tren but it def has that that certain something. Its such a powerful AAS but for me, especially my age, its not good to go. RX Trt, some gh or peps, even primo / mast.

Npp gives me terrible anxiety and deca doesn't. Go figure

I'm sure I'll get lots of shit for this but......high dose anavar has the same effects of tren on me without all the mental shit that goes with tren.

Need to be single on tren haha
Now listen here Francis lol

Real anavar is amazing. But you can't compare its results to tren. Not by a long shot.it don't matter what your anavar dose is.

Now listen here Francis lol

Real anavar is amazing. But you can't compare its results to tren. Not by a long shot.it don't matter what your anavar dose is.

Haha I listened pimpman I listened.....

I feel you brother, i had a few years where i was just numb as well. Emotionless. Im no where near educated as some of the others on tren but it def has that that certain something. Its such a powerful AAS but for me, especially my age, its not good to go. RX Trt, some gh or peps, even primo / mast.

As I said, I've always had mild psych issues: bipolar 2, ocd, adhd, you name it. But tren honestly made me feel like I was to the point of losing control. I envy guys that can use it and not go nuts because physique changes are daily on tren ace

Haha I listened pimpman I listened.....
Lol sorry I had to use it. Remember the other days you got into it with someone here and he called you francis lmao

Lol sorry I had to use it. Remember the other days you got into it with someone here and he called you francis lmao

Haha well hey that's my name! Named after my grandfather who was a multiple combat veteran, when I was a kid I was embarrassed of my name but when I got older I realized "shit, hoes love my name!" and started to embrace it haha.

The guy who was clowning on my name judging by his typing and comical appearance was probably named after either a liquor brand, high end clothing line or whatever pro athlete was famous when he was born......Hennessy Gucci Jordan for sure hhahahahaha

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear