over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren thoughts...

Haha well hey that's my name! Named after my grandfather who was a multiple combat veteran, when I was a kid I was embarrassed of my name but when I got older I realized "shit, hoes love my name!" and started to embrace it haha.

The guy who was clowning on my name judging by his typing and comical appearance was probably named after either a liquor brand, high end clothing line or whatever pro athlete was famous when he was born......Hennessy Gucci Jordan for sure hhahahahaha
Hhaaaahhaa nothing wrong with your name brother. Thanks to your grandpa for his service

Hhaaaahhaa nothing wrong with your name brother. Thanks to your grandpa for his service

Oh I already know....like I said the hoes love it! Mike, Brian, Tim, Ryan, Tom, Eddie, Joe, Jeff....you don't get no fucken reaction but tell them "Francis like the pope named after my grandfather" and they throw their wet panties at you hahhahahahahahahahahaha

OK....your name is Francis.....and I promise not to touch your stuff. :p

In before someone else. "STILL WANNA BUY MY BIKE FRANCIS?!" 1:20 for those of us who don't have the time.

573.gif
..lol

First time on tren enth literally put me in the hospital - heart palpitations, severe cramps, couldn't sleep, along with several other unpleasant sides. Yea strength and overall physique were improving almost overnight but at what price? Decided to only use light tren ace around trips for very short periods of time after that and it almost became a recreational thing for it's libido and shut down effects (want to make kids just not have kids right now). But honestly through a combination of what many recommended keeping the test low and even more so correcting some vitamin and mineral deficiencies, I'm having a totally different experience with the same tren enth this go around. Sustained energy, heart feels fine, no cramping issues, can actually sleep, and the physique improvements are even better. I still believe if I go to crazy with the dose I could run into problems and create deficiencies/imbalances again however it really goes to show you there are just so many factors involved in this game we play. Gear really is just one part of a very complex equation and with such a powerful compound as tren it's is super vital to get all your ducks in a row. If not stop, go back to the drawing board, and try again a different way till you get it but go slow and try to be in tune with your body as much as posible or it could be an expensive night at the ER like it was for me.

Juggy, try 25mg ED to EOD and see how you like it. It's not gonna feel like 75-100mg/d, but the sides are way down, and you still get effects. I use a slin pin and inject IM with it.

I never do well with Tren anymore...tried Para recently at 120/wk and couldn't sleep
When I was young I could do 400-500/wk no problem

Every time I run tren I swear off it but always end up talking myself back into it within a year. "Maybe if I just increase to ED pins, maybe if I run mast AND proviron with it, maybe if I just power through my body will get used to it and the sides will get better, etc. Etc. Etc." Ive tried it all and I always end up an insufferable prick by week 6 or so. Im hearing 8 years is the sweet spot now so maybe its time to stock up.

When I hear guys say they dont get mental sides I have to wonder they are the kind of guys who lack self awareness. Id bet if we ask their closest loved ones (if they have anybody left) theyd tell a different story.

Every time I run tren I swear off it but always end up talking myself back into it within a year. "Maybe if I just increase to ED pins, maybe if I run mast AND proviron with it, maybe if I just power through my body will get used to it and the sides will get better, etc. Etc. Etc." Ive tried it all and I always end up an insufferable prick by week 6 or so. Im hearing 8 years is the sweet spot now so maybe its time to stock up.

When I hear guys say they dont get mental sides I have to wonder they are the kind of guys who lack self awareness. Id bet if we ask their closest loved ones (if they have anybody left) theyd tell a different story.

Lol I used to wonder the same but I know plenty of empathetic and self aware guys who don't get bad mental sides, or not as bad as others. I have also known a couple in denial about their behavior changes, or some took this pride in it. I can definitely see tren being the compound of choice for a psychopath.

Not all of those who run tren are psychopaths, but all of those whom are psychopaths run tren

i personally find injectable tren base more tolerable than esterfied tren... might be due to clearance times..
in fact, i dont have breathing issues with tren base, than i do with ester tren over time.

i personally find injectable tren base more tolerable than esterfied tren... might be due to clearance times..
in fact, i dont have breathing issues with tren base, than i do with ester tren over time.

Well there you go making my mind wonder. Tren base twice a day. Maybe thats the ticket.

Tren has always given me heart palpitations but recently they started getting really really bad. They would last for a while without stopping and when that happens its a scary scary feeling. I also get insane cramps and spasms. Definitely has to be doing some weird shit to my electrolytes. I take in a bunch of sodium, magnesium, and potassium and try to keep that stuff up but it doesn't seem to make much difference. It also makes me extreme depressed.

For the first couple years its like i could use unlimited tren with no issues. Now i cant seem to mess with even the smallest doses. Its a bummer.

You are like the third person who has said this to me....they try Tren base and swear off Tren Ace forever.

You got me curious now.....and @MR. BMJ yea I was trying to mess with TrenE. I think it hit peak blood levels and it was bad.

Ok, fuck it. I want to try Tren base for breakfast at 25mg a day and see what happens.

Any of our good sponsors keep this stocked?

Ok, fuck it. I want to try Tren base for breakfast at 25mg a day and see what happens.

Any of our good sponsors keep this stocked?

^^^yes sir!!

..sent you a list brother

Tren has always given me heart palpitations but recently they started getting really really bad. They would last for a while without stopping and when that happens its a scary scary feeling. I also get insane cramps and spasms. Definitely has to be doing some weird shit to my electrolytes. I take in a bunch of sodium, magnesium, and potassium and try to keep that stuff up but it doesn't seem to make much difference. It also makes me extreme depressed.

For the first couple years its like i could use unlimited tren with no issues. Now i cant seem to mess with even the smallest doses. Its a bummer.
I had palpitations on it too. Should have stopped using it. I developed cardiomyopathy during that time and later had my heart attack. Can't blame it 100% on tren because I was taking other things too, but it probably had a big impact. After I tried it for the first time, I always took some tren during every cycle/blast.

just added m-tren to the mix at 500mcg/day for now, hoping it doesnt affect me mentally the same way esterfied tren does (lunatic)

Ive never taken methyl tren but is it really comparable to tren? I cant imagine it is but im no organic chemist and dang sure no pharmacologist. I look at dbol vs eq, mast vs superdrol, stenbolone vs methyl sten. Very dissimilar in effects.

I try not to run it except for pre-contest because of toxicity and long-term effects on the brain.
However, I’ve been as high as 700 mg per week precontest, and have not experienced any of the temper/emotional side effects. Now, that’s likely because it’s usually within the last six weeks before competition and at that point I barely have the energy to make it to the bathroom in time to not piss myself, so there is no way I have enough energy to lose my temper!
really, I’ve never experienced aromatization, acne, and I’m still waiting for my friggin nuts to shrink… All of my hair is falling out, so that’s really the only negative side effect (apart from orals destroying my appetite) I’ve ever gotten from any gear.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear