over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TrenAboL test...

Wesley Inman

Banned
Ok so you guys know, PJ Braun has asked me to beta test the new Product by Iron Mag Labs called TrenAboL. I am in no way shape or form affiliated with or sponsored by Blackstone Labs/Iron Mag Labs.

I have agreed. On the condition that I am going to give 100% honest feedback and critique on the product. I am sure you guys all know me by now, I can be an ass at times, I am blatantly honest, like "liar liar" with Jim Carrey...

Anyways if this stuff is good IMO, will let you know. If it is a complete POS, will let you know..I am not having my log edited prior to posting, I would never allow such a thing to occur...It is coming straight from my mouth and my insight.

With BigA's/mods permission I will post my log in the Member's Logs, 30 days including doses, etc, etc...

I have used their Super DMZ 2.0 and I swear by it, so much that I use it on many of my clients. (it is like 20-30mgs of dbol, minus the gyno, but add in massive back pumps and heartburn..but you blow up off it..shuts down HPTA)

A week from now until I start this, I have to admit I am a bit excited..it's been years since I used real tren and never have tried a Tren ProHormone...

People have asked me, "why a prohormone" and I tell them the same things. For one, many of them work. For 2, they are 100% legal. I can carry it in my gym bag, etc..Back in the late 1990's when I ran Androstendione like Mark McGuire was running, I would have given my left foot for some of the stuff out there nowadays...For those of you who have not tried PH's or don't believe them, then you have not tried M1T, DMZ, or Epistane..they are very much real.

Let's see what happens...Questions/comments in the meantime please feel free to ask and I will respond.

trenabol_zpsc3670aef.jpg

TrenAboL from Blackstone labs.

I first saw this on Rx muscle. I really want to try this stuff !. I hope its good.

The Beaver...

I'm logging this as well over on PHF. It's pretty good so far. I am actually getting tren side effects while also getting good strength increases. Good luck

Great product

Its fukin awesome product....i been on it for 2 weeeks now and it def feels like trenbolone. I am taking 100mg trenabol a day though. I am pretty amazed at how good this works. Shredded labs has a cheaper version that is dosed at 30mg per capsul.

Are you going to be running it solo? With her dose? Or as part of a cycle?

I first saw this on Rx muscle. I really want to try this stuff !. I hope its good.
The Beaver...
I hope so too, I want to see some results as well, but if it does not I will be the first one to say so.

I'm logging this as well over on PHF. It's pretty good so far. I am actually getting tren side effects while also getting good strength increases. Good luck

Good to hear, what tren sides, nightsweats?? Acne? Insomnia? PHF used to make trenavar which I believe was a very close relative to this..I remember hearing positive things about it. Are you doing bloodwork?

Its fukin awesome product....i been on it for 2 weeeks now and it def feels like trenbolone. I am taking 100mg trenabol a day though. I am pretty amazed at how good this works. Shredded labs has a cheaper version that is dosed at 30mg per capsul.

100mgs ED?! how do you say it feels like tren, can you please describe??

I think I will be doing 4caps per day, so 60mgs.

Are you going to be running it solo? With her dose? Or as part of a cycle?
I will be running it solo. And yes I do understand synergy, etc, etc with AAS. Of course I will PCT, but that is not part of the log. Understand this is an experiment. I fully realize that and believe a test base would be beneficial for users, but that is not the point of me running this. But this will give an actual result if one should exist. Using in a cycle, I do not believe one can fully distinguish a true result as accurately. I will post up in the log all the preworkout and proteins, etc..that I am taking currently that I take year round.

First of all the thermogenic effect is pretty intense and forget about sleep. The glycogen storage is also pretty good, but its too early to tell about the body recomp. I does seem like my delts are popping out more.

I hope so too, I want to see some results as well, but if it does not I will be the first one to say so.

Good to hear, what tren sides, nightsweats?? Acne? Insomnia? PHF used to make trenavar which I believe was a very close relative to this..I remember hearing positive things about it. Are you doing bloodwork?

100mgs ED?! how do you say it feels like tren, can you please describe??

I think I will be doing 4caps per day, so 60mgs.

I will be running it solo. And yes I do understand synergy, etc, etc with AAS. Of course I will PCT, but that is not part of the log. Understand this is an experiment. I fully realize that and believe a test base would be beneficial for users, but that is not the point of me running this. But this will give an actual result if one should exist. Using in a cycle, I do not believe one can fully distinguish a true result as accurately. I will post up in the log all the preworkout and proteins, etc..that I am taking currently that I take year round.

I do bloodwork all the time and yes all of those sides I have. The strength increase is very nice though.

Agro and Milkhouse, thanks first and foremost for your honest feedback..I truly look forward to strength increases if they do exist being that I am a strength athlete. I will be sure that your experiences do not bias my entries, I hope I don't encounter insomnia..but if it happens, this is a 30 day ride, I have been through far worse :)
How much does it cost?
I am not sure. Search out Blackstone Labs online or on FB. I will not post a link as that would violate rules I believe. I would imagine it is in the $50 dollar range or so..if anyone needs to order I do have a discount code for anyone just PM me. As tester's we don't pay for our bottles.

no problem...i am gonna run this for another 2 qweeks and stop. The sides are coming on pretty strong..and iam starting to feel like i am on tren.

What dosage do you like the DMZ at? 30 better than 20? Just received mine from BlackStone. Thanks...

thanks again Agro for the insight..
What dosage do you like the DMZ at? 30 better than 20? Just received mine from BlackStone. Thanks...

DMZ 2.0 = 20mgs per cap... I was running 2 per day first thing in the morning on a full stomach...

My reasoning was this, if I took it pre-workout, it ruined my workout, as I train for strength..Picture taking dbol prior to a workout, it always gives you an amazing pump, well the DMZ gave me even worse muscle pumps then Dbol, face, back but muscles too...so for example, arm day, id warmup with the bar and have such a pump i couldn't put my arms down..one set in.

If I took it too late at night, it kept me awake and gave me bad heartburn as well.

If I could make a recommendation however you take it, add a ton of extra water, some omega fish oils, your liver protectant and have prevacid AC or Nexium on hand for heartburn. I have not run it for more then 30 days bc at around the 3-4 week mark, my back pumps were literally cramping me up driving in the car.

Alot of clients I have, I have them run 1 tab per day with breakfast first thing in the am...they still gain a good 5-10lbs in a few weeks.

I can tell you straight out I look gigantic after a few weeks of DMZ..this stuff is no joke.

DMZ shocked me too..that product was probably the best oral i have ever taken. I can't beleive these are legal lol. You will gain some serious mass and vascularity. I personally like the methylstenbolone by it self.

ProHormone forum released trenavar (trenDIONE)1-2 yrs ago. Testers seems to do better on 100mg doses or so,,,, as the potency was not so great at lower dosing. After all, this is NOT liver toxic and non methylated.

I would say this could highly effective if doses high enough.

I hear matt10 makes this product cheaper too

-FF

Is it similar to the old cel xtren, thats been banned for a few year?

No, that was dieneDIONE --> converted to dienelone.

This is going to hopefully convert to trenbolone or by product epitrenbolone which will be inactive..

This is hormone is unique and still undetermined its exact conversion mechanism.

But I would say the dose needs to be HIGH

-FF

THANKS WES

Thanks Wes for being willing to share your experience using this product with us. Best of luck!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear