over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone Acetate Cycle supplements?

Garyc1991

Newbies
Hey guys,
Just joined this site but haven't been able to find the info i'm looking for. I'm starting a Tren A + Test E cycle in June and am trying to get together the supplements i'll need beforehand.

Ran a cycle of Test E only 500mg/week last summer and ordered Arimidex, Clomid and Nolvadex from a couple sites called inhousechemist.vu and alldaychemist.com. I think the products that I got were of good quality but I did did still see some unwanted side effects.

So I was just wondering if anyone knows of any very good, safe, and reliable sources to get these things from. Somebody recommended napsgear.org also, but I just wanted to get as much input from other experienced people as I could before I go and buy anything.

Also, can anyone with knowledge or experience running a Tren cycle give me some advice on exactly what I should be taking on cycle to stay healthy and avoid side effects? I was planning on getting:
- either Arimidex or Aromasin for an AI
- a prolactin antagonist like Cabergoline
- Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT
- some good joint supplements/vitamins
- something for liver support

Anything else important that i'm leaving out?

Any at all input or advice/information would be extremely appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Hey guys,
Just joined this site but haven't been able to find the info i'm looking for. I'm starting a Tren A + Test E cycle in June and am trying to get together the supplements i'll need beforehand.

Ran a cycle of Test E only 500mg/week last summer and ordered Arimidex, Clomid and Nolvadex from a couple sites called inhousechemist.vu and alldaychemist.com. I think the products that I got were of good quality but I did did still see some unwanted side effects.

So I was just wondering if anyone knows of any very good, safe, and reliable sources to get these things from. Somebody recommended napsgear.org also, but I just wanted to get as much input from other experienced people as I could before I go and buy anything.

Also, can anyone with knowledge or experience running a Tren cycle give me some advice on exactly what I should be taking on cycle to stay healthy and avoid side effects? I was planning on getting:

Any at all input or advice/information would be extremely appreciated. Thanks fellas.

Look at the sponsors area for a good source
They have informative threads on tren you just gotta look a little more. I'm sure someone with more experience will chime in.

Hey guys,

I've had several runs with Tren Ace and its by far my favourite compound...

This is how I've always ran it.... 1st off i've only run it in a cut and have only run Ace not E... i'm a Low Test/High Tren fella'..... I keep Test P at a TRT dose (140mg or so and take Ace to about the 500mg mark... I start low (about 280mg per week) and increase every 2 weeks or so until i'm pretty peeled.. I like to ramp it up slowly...

The only side I encounter is Trensomnia.....sleep is atrocious and I don't take anything for it other than some strong pot... not into taking sleep meds.

My Test is so low it truly doesn't warrant an AI but my choice is Aromasin which I always have on hand....
I always run Caber as well......5mg E3D to be on the safe side...
Synthergine is pretty much a staple and take it if im running orals or not... Synthetine has become a phenomenal tool for me as well.....

Question, why not run Test P instead of E??... pin em everyday and keep blood levels stable... I'll only run longer esters in bulkers...
Enjoy your Tren run and PLEASE be careful as Tren is no joke.... IMO there is Tren then theres everything else.... its in a class by itself.

PM me if you have any other questions....

Thanks for the great post Fiddy, much appreciated.

I'd rather pin as little as possible if I can, but I only have access to Test E anyway not Test Prop. Is it fine to use Test E with a Tren A cycle?

Thanks for the great post Fiddy, much appreciated.

I'd rather pin as little as possible if I can, but I only have access to Test E anyway not Test Prop. Is it fine to use Test E with a Tren A cycle?

Some like too...but IMO...E and Ace are like two completely different compounds.
If you wanna run testE also...my two cents is break it into two pins a week anyway. The longer an ester is the less you actually get out of it...meaning. A true dosed testE of 250 mg might sit in your system and dissipate to only the amount of 200mgs or so where as a tne of 100mgs would release immediately but give you 95mgs. Just keep reading bro...you will love trenA if you can handle it

One of my favorite cycles imo, tren ace and test e always work good on me! Besides trensomnia which i always get. I start with 50mg of tren a EOD (M,W,F) and 200mg of test e divided in 2 doses a week (100mg monday and thursday). I don't usually go up more than 300mg-400mg of test, and start ramping of the tren little by little. Good luck bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

How about your stats? and how many years do you run?:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity