over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tribulus for girlfriend??

Fullybuilt

Banned
Girlfriend is gonna start dieting and wants to supplement with something so her sex drive will stay high and so she wont lose too much muscle. She's def not ready for anabolics yet, but I was thinking tribulus and dhea may benefit her. Sound good? If so, whats a good dose for each. For dhea I was thinking 25mg daily but I have no idea for tribulus

Put her on an alcohol-only diet. That may keep her sex drive driving. ;)

Fullybuilt said:
Girlfriend is gonna start dieting and wants to supplement with something so her sex drive will stay high and so she wont lose too much muscle. She's def not ready for anabolics yet, but I was thinking tribulus and dhea may benefit her. Sound good? If so, whats a good dose for each. For dhea I was thinking 25mg daily but I have no idea for tribulus

give her some anavar 5-10mg day.

go to the doc and get a test pach for women,5 mg slow release, its like a nicotine patch,great for sex drive .

What about tribulus? Whats a good dose?

Fullybuilt said:
What about tribulus? Whats a good dose?

Bump for good tribulus dose and dhea dose, where she'll keep muscle, stay horny, and not get masculine side effects? I was thinking 25mg dhea and 750mg tribulus daily, but maybe 750 is too much?

Bump

Anyone got any more info on Tribulus for women? I would really appreciated it.

Shes training to run a marathon now, so I think she's gonna run 5-10mg anavar to save muscle. That should solve her sex drive too. Im hoping.

Fullybuilt said:
Shes training to run a marathon now, so I think she's gonna run 5-10mg anavar to save muscle. That should solve her sex drive too. Im hoping.

It might do the trick!
Also, my wife took a product called T-Burn and it turned her into a different woman. I think it had yohimbine in it. Maybe had tribulus too?

So you don't think candles and a good wine will help? LOL

If you did try the tribulus, I would 750mg a bit high. That's sounds like a male dose. As far as DHEA, I took it once and I broke out with backne so bad it was just rediculous. But a women would be different I would think. If she's doing a marathon, any muscle is going to be worthless to her time. Is she trying to get a qualifying time? is it the 26 miles or a minithon?

26miles. Its not important to her, she's not going for time. Its more of her dads passion, so she's running it for him. So what you think? Maybe 5-10mg anavar for 6-8weeks? That wont cause any long term fertility issue's will it?

OuchThatHurts said:
So you don't think candles and a good wine will help? LOL

If you did try the tribulus, I would 750mg a bit high. That's sounds like a male dose. As far as DHEA, I took it once and I broke out with backne so bad it was just rediculous. But a women would be different I would think. If she's doing a marathon, any muscle is going to be worthless to her time. Is she trying to get a qualifying time? is it the 26 miles or a minithon?

I'm not sure 10mg anavar will do anything period. She needs to get into a high carb, mod. protein diet, do the 5, 10, 15 mile weeks and then take a week off and do the marathon. I suggest that she (and this will sound sick but I've done it) iuse vaseline for her inner thighs because that will heat up to an unbearable degree... trust me, I know. Check her shoes/feet for any hot spots and take care of them before hand with some athletic tape. get the armpits too because the swinging of the arms over that many hours will just chaffe her skin off (vaseline). When she finishes don't let her eat and drink too many fluids right away. After an hour or so she should get a rubdown. They have places set up all over the place... It will be everything her body can take to get through it. She can gain back any muscle later. Her last 10 miles she may not even remember clearly but that's normal. I did the USMC in DC but I didn't quality. No trip to Boston for me. Just getting to the finish line will be one of the biggest accomplishments of a lifetime. GOOD LUCK and keep me posted. Forget all about anavar, tribulus, and DHEA for now. Focus on the finish line. That will be enough.

OuchThatHurts said:
I'm not sure 10mg anavar will do anything period.

Actually, for a woman this is a good dose OTH. Women usually start at 5mg and move their way up to 20mg which would usually be the high end. Alin's right on that one. Simone is on 10 a day now and seeing significant gains in tone & muscle. BUT the guy said he didn't think she was ready for AAS yet so, its out of the question anyway.

Kaiser said:
Actually, for a woman this is a good dose OTH. Women usually start at 5mg and move their way up to 20mg which would usually be the high end. Alin's right on that one. Simone is on 10 a day now and seeing significant gains in tone & muscle. BUT the guy said he didn't think she was ready for AAS yet so, its out of the question anyway.
For what she's about to do, 26.4 miles, no anavar in the world is going to help her through that hell. That's all I meant. I do think anavar can be used safely by women of course with little or no virilization. Just in this particular case (marathon)

OuchThatHurts said:
For what she's about to do, 26.4 miles, no anavar in the world is going to help her through that hell. That's all I meant. I do think anavar can be used safely by women of course with little or no virilization. Just in this particular case (marathon)

Sorry brother Anavar will help out in any course of physical activity, it has shown to help out immensly in running. Anavar is so expensive mainly because when it first came out and through the 80s it was used by people in the Olympics and other sanctioned competitions because of the gains and because it is out of your system in a few weeks. I did however think he wasn't interested in var from his first post, but I see how he considered it later on in the post. Its also known as the speed juice.

Last edited:
Fullybuilt said:
26miles. Its not important to her, she's not going for time. Its more of her dads passion, so she's running it for him. So what you think? Maybe 5-10mg anavar for 6-8weeks? That wont cause any long term fertility issue's will it?

More than likely it will not cause any problems, but for someone here to tell you that it won't cause fertility problems, they would be assuming. This is a case by case basis with women, and how sensitive they are individually to the drug itself. So no one on here could give you a definative answer. If however this is a one time thing, and she is not doing it for herself, keep her clean and just have her run it out like OTH said.

Tribulus in woman will increases lutenizing hormone (LH). In men this leads to an increase in testosterone, in women this increases estrogen. So don't think that would be the best thing to increase her sex drive. As for giving her var very bad idea IMO. Get her to a Dr. best not to self diagnose sex drive issues can be related to many life factors she may not need any drugs at all as it could be a stress issue that is killing her drive. Just my two cents.

My experiance with trib

Ive used tribulus for pre-contest, where i was doing a tested show. My first show to be exact. Yes, my sex drive went thru the roof and i gained alot of muscle. I was taking 750mg daily 5x a week and went off 5 days before my period. It worked BUT i had some sides to it suprisingly. I had acne on my face and back, hair growth on my face and of course my libido was sky high...

Ive also used T7 another herbal test booster and ran into similiar side effects...

A year later i did a cylce of Winny for ten weeks..and had less side effects except for water retention..

So again, it always comes down to your diet/training/cardio...and depends on what you will put up with...

just my thoughts

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity