over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CJC-1295 DAC for Girlfriend of 48 y/o

skyblob

Registered
Hey all,

First of all. Happy new year to all of you !

I’m making this post because my girlfriend is 48 years old and she’s starting to workout again.

I just started to give her 1mg of CJC-1295 DAC per week.

She works during the night so she sleeps from 8 am to 2-3pm.

She doesn’t want to pin every day.

I’m wondering if it’s safe to give her cjc dac because I’ve read that the DAC can be dangerous? I’ve seen one study that the patient died.

I just want some advice please.

Thanks!

Tell her to pin everyday and to make you some food. Personally I wouldn't even bother taking that shit if you gave it to me for.free. So take today skip a day need to take everyday doesn't matter imo anyway to take.it it.still won't work

I’m a little confused…

You’re already giving it to her and now asking if it’s safe?

Or you’re asking if it’s safe before you give it to her?

Tell her to pin everyday and to make you some food. Personally I wouldn't even bother taking that shit if you gave it to me for.free. So take today skip a day need to take everyday doesn't matter imo anyway to take.it it.still won't work
So if a drug demonstratably increases GH and IGF-1 it won't work? GH and IGF-1 work, period. The reason people say they don't work is because the effect is so small. But I'm sure they are pro-anabolic, GH and IGF-1 always "work." Saying peptides don't work is like saying HCG doesn't work.
Of course, might as well be using straight GH for more effect.

What's the status of Sermorelin, I think it was approved for GH deficiency a long time ago?

Lolll ! Unfortunately we don’t live togather so I’m on my own to feed myself. Any reason you don’t like it?
I’m a little confused…

You’re already giving it to her and now asking if it’s safe?

Or you’re asking if it’s safe before you give it to her?
I’ve made research first and saw it’s better for females but yesterday I did deeper research and found this disturbing information.
So if a drug demonstratably increases GH and IGF-1 it won't work? GH and IGF-1 work, period. The reason people say they don't work is because the effect is so small. But I'm sure they are pro-anabolic, GH and IGF-1 always "work." Saying peptides don't work is like saying HCG doesn't work.

What's the status of Sermorelin, I think it was approved for GH deficiency a long time ago?
Yeah I’m just looking to increase her own gh production. I’ll check into sermorelin also.

Thanks for the replies !

Yea in my opinion as I stated that is a waste of time and resources

The only problem is that all we have is underground stuff, so you never really know if what you get is real, I've tried a few different sources and was always disappointed with it, I don't think I will ever waist my money on it

Yea in my opinion as I stated that is a waste of time and resources

That's fair. But if GH suddenly disappeared everyone would go to these peptides to get whatever small effect they give. I still think they could have some small utility, for example as an add-on to low dose GH. Sort of like how some speculate HCG can be positive during TRT or even during full on cycles. And some do claim it makes them feel better but that is subjective and could be a placebo effect, but maybe not.

It likely won't do much for someone just getting into it at 48 but some like the thought that they are at least taking "something" to boost results. Even a low dose of actual GH might not be "felt" by everyone.

What disturbing info?
@skyblob ...with your new found "disturbing info" you still giving it to your girlfriend? Update please.

MS
So here is the info I found. I’d like your thoughts on this please
I’ve found this info after the first injection of cjc-1295 , the next one would be this sunday, if it’s safe.

cjc+ghrp is a great combo
why waste this doing some half assed admin?
do it or dont.
great results with peptides.
Because the cjc-1295 dac fits more her habits. She never pins so doing once per week looked great.
I’ll speak to her about doing the combo.
Since she goes to bed at 8am ish. Would you suggest she take it at that time?
That's fair. But if GH suddenly disappeared everyone would go to these peptides to get whatever small effect they give. I still think they could have some small utility, for example as an add-on to low dose GH. Sort of like how some speculate HCG can be positive during TRT or even during full on cycles. And some do claim it makes them feel better but that is subjective and could be a placebo effect, but maybe not.

It likely won't do much for someone just getting into it at 48 but some like the thought that they are at least taking "something" to boost results. Even a low dose of actual GH might not be "felt" by everyone.
Why not just take GH at 2iu daily or 4iu MWF? At 48 years old she’d definitely notice some positive effects!

Cage
I want to increase her natural production and not replace it. Yet.
What i’m looking for her is to optimize her health by optimizing her own hormones. I agree 2iu daily could be great, but why take exogenous when she can boost her endogenous hormones. Thats my thoughts , but i’m here to get advice from you guys so I can help her the best I can. So I appreciate all the help I can get !!

Big thanks

Dude get her some anavar and.growth. She is 48 what you want.her.to start growth at 60 so then she can get real jacked??

So here is the info I found. I’d like your thoughts on this please
I’ve found this info after the first injection of cjc-1295 , the next one would be this sunday, if it’s safe.
Well this unfortunately tells us nothing about the context of his passing so I don’t have any input there really.

Either way, I’d just use actual GH.

I’m making this post because my girlfriend is 48 years old and she’s starting to workout again.

Honestly, if she is just going back to lifting after a break, and didn't use any PEDs before, I'd just concentrate on good training, good nutrition with good food quality, and really emphasis getting good sleep every night. That will already give plenty results. Once she is stalling (and sticks to lifting for 1-2 years consistently) , I'd revisit the PED Topic again.

Get some low dose high quality generic HGH instead. 4-5 IU three times per week is very very effective at that age. She can dose morning or evening.

CJC and peptides are very very hit or miss. They are not as reliable. Remember, you are depending on a 48 year old pituitary gland to produce more HGH cause you tell it to with peptides. With HGH you are directly replacing the missing hormone. No variables. Growth hormone releasing peptides are iffy at best.

I recommend @theprovider 's Meditrope brand, stick to black or gold tops. 2 IU HGH daily or 4-5 IU MWF blows all those garbage peptides out of the water in every way, period.

Dude get her some anavar and.growth. She is 48 what you want.her.to start growth at 60 so then she can get real jacked??
Honestly, if she is just going back to lifting after a break, and didn't use any PEDs before, I'd just concentrate on good training, good nutrition with good food quality, and really emphasis getting good sleep every night. That will already give plenty results. Once she is stalling (and sticks to lifting for 1-2 years consistently) , I'd revisit the PED Topic again.
The goal is for anti aging purpose and better sleep since her sleep is affected due to her work during the night.
I agree on the fact that she should wait until she stalls before using any PED, but the gh isn’t going to be used for performance enhancing. That’s why I only gave her 1mg cjc1295 to start with.
Well this unfortunately tells us nothing about the context of his passing so I don’t have any input there really.

Either way, I’d just use actual GH.
Indeed they didn’t release the cause of death, but in the article it says that the DAC technology could be toxic.
There’s not enough info on the internet for me to make my own conclusion and be sure about it. I feel the safest would be to toss the vials and either gh or maybe ipam higher dose prebed

Get some low dose high quality generic HGH instead. 4-5 IU three times per week is very very effective at that age. She can dose morning or evening.

CJC and peptides are very very hit or miss. They are not as reliable. Remember, you are depending on a 48 year old pituitary gland to produce more HGH cause you tell it to with peptides. With HGH you are directly replacing the missing hormone. No variables. Growth hormone releasing peptides are iffy at best.

I recommend @theprovider 's Meditrope brand, stick to black or gold tops. 2 IU HGH daily or 4-5 IU MWF blows all those garbage peptides out of the water in every way, period.
yes I have meditropes home, some black and gold tops. What’s the reason of three times per week being good for her?

Thanks !!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner