advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677 and CJC-Dac anyone ever combine them, like 4-5iu growth?

Was wondering if combining CJC-Dac 1295 and MK 677 could be like using 4-6 IU's of pharma GH levels for growth hormone and IGF levels? Anyone ever tried like 50MG of MK and like 2-4 mg or the standard decent dose like 25-50 mg of MK677 equivalent?

Was thinking of giving it a try and trying maybe potassium salt to reduce bloating and blood pressure and keeping sodium at like 1500mg or so maybe 3000mg+ of potassium salt from Safeway to keep bloating and blood pressure, and water retention down? Be careful with potassium it can be bad for heart if you go crazy with it but kinda of a lot of taking to much at once, and I am asking questions NOT suggesting protocols I have not tried yet, be careful everyone, and do careful research and keep yourselves safe and healthy, just saying in case some who are somewhat PED novices tune into the thread.

Also might do bloods if I do the protocol to see how they combine if I do I will post on here, bloods are only $75 bucks in my town, my natural levels are normal range so would just post the after levels to save $75 bucks on two blood tests, so would do at the highest levels of the cycle for IGF HGH and blood pressure, might do second bloods on insulin at some point but am kinda of hesitant to mess around with it giving my goals but with that high of GH levels it would be interesting to include a low dose and see the results, have done plenty of research on it but am kinda iffy because it's so extreme dude like what, insulin, like what the heck. Be super careful with insulin, not suggesting am opening a forum of intelligent discussion, I don't know talk to your doctor first and be smart, or a good bodybuilding coach. BE SMART, BE CAREFUL especially talking to novices. The stuff can f-word your life and health up or worse if you screw around or half ass safety research and carefulness. Oops did wrong insulin dose and went hypo and slammed my head on the ground because I got 5 hours of sleep and f word it up. (Be super CAREFUL) really.

Cheers to the gains fellows and minority of lady bodybyilders on here and stay safe, informed, and careful to keep your health good. Stay in the health game enough.Novices don't be lazy about research, medical advice, and trusted coaches, I run things by my doctor first always to confirm online stated knowledge resources and check PUB med and comb all the best credible research sources and pages of Google before going into stuff.

-Bruce
Hey Bruce - this is a fucking stupid idea. Have a nice weekend.

With quality generics that consistently test well available for less than $1/IU, I don’t know why anyone chooses to mess with peptides anymore.

With quality generics that consistently test well available for less than $1/IU, I don’t know why anyone chooses to mess with peptides anymore.

Sure, but some claim taking peptides is like taking HCG on a cycle. It stimulates other endogenous hormones that may theoretically have important effects. Or not. There's supposedly dozens or hundreds of growth hormones secreted naturally.

That Alex Kikel fella has all sorts of wild theories, some might have some validity. He claims peptides may make your exo GH work even better. Practical relevance is unknown imo.

What do you think? I didn't watch the whole thing but got the gist of it.

Like I said the MK plus the CJC was claimed to be equivalent to 10iu of GH in some respects! I think even Mike Arnold said this but I might be mistaken. Maybe he's changed his opinion since then. However, I didn't see any proof that the secretagogues would work as well with exo GH in your system, which obviously is suppressive, but some did both, MK and GH. There's this drug guru in England named Brian Batcheldor who raved about MK plus 2iu of growth, which he speculated was a low enough GH to not interfere with the MK. I asked him if he thought CJC would make the combo even better. He said, "it probably would but who would want or need to potentiate this stack since it's already so potent?" Brian claimed he'd seen Olympic athletes change whole weight classes with the stack. There was a conflict of interest though, he was the formulator for an MK product.

If you are a drug nerd like me you might think about this stuff lol, even if in practise it doesn't amount to much of anything.

I’m currently using mk677 alongside hgh for its appetite-boosting properties

Appetite is starting to fall off a bit since I had been pushing the food harder, so the Mk had been very helpful

Once I run out in a few weeks, I am going to do a week-long mini cut with dnp and 0 carb/low fat to restore my appetite and insulin sensitivity and tidy up the body composition

The pumps and fullness on this compound are great - even in addition to what I’m getting from TP’s blacktops

The whole peptides+gh thing is nothing new and was done by dozens of current members here back what, 8ish years ago. Back when Dat’s forum was still legit. I was one of those members. I did GHRP + MOD 3x a day plus 1-3ius of growth. Honestly, nothing magical. And I mostly did this because of the cost. At that point in time, you could still get quality peptides for cheap and GH was expensive. And that has kinda flipped now. Quality generic GH is cheap and you won’t have to worry about fake shit.

Skip the peptides and just run more growth.

I’m currently using mk677 alongside hgh for its appetite-boosting properties

Appetite is starting to fall off a bit since I had been pushing the food harder, so the Mk had been very helpful

Once I run out in a few weeks, I am going to do a week-long mini cut with dnp and 0 carb/low fat to restore my appetite and insulin sensitivity and tidy up the body composition

The pumps and fullness on this compound are great - even in addition to what I’m getting from TP’s blacktops

I haven’t used MK in a while, but the hunger on it especially at night was unreal, would wake up starving every night. Even with just 12 mg a day.

I haven’t used MK in a while, but the hunger on it especially at night was unreal, would wake up starving every night. Even with just 12 mg a day.

I will run it just for the appetite. It's a godsend for my poor appetite. Going from almost never being hungry to ravenous was fantastic. "Is this how other people are naturally?"

Stick with the pharm grade GH

I have.

With 100% honesty… I thought it was great, but only if you’re off-season and don’t care what you look like.

The water retention is tremendous and the drowsiness is difficult to contend with.

I’d use metformin and insulin if I ever did it again. Bulking wise, I thought it was better than 5iu GH because of the ghrelin increase. I was able to eat like 3-4lbs of meat per day EASILY.

NEVER would try this for maintenance or a cut.
Agreed. I see MK-677 (and the other ghrelin mimetics) as two drugs in one. They are both GH and appetite boosters. In my opinion, the fact that MK-677 functions as a ghrelin mimetic makes it a great off-season aide for those struggling to eat as much as they need to in order to maximize growth. I have often recommended it solely based on someone's inability to put away the calories.

However, it is important to point out one more reason why ghrelin mimetics should never be used during a cut. Ghrelin mimetics have a DIRECT, negative impact on the body's ability to lose fat. Years ago people used to wonder why these compounds didn't provide the same degree of fat loss as GH, despite GH levels being just as high. Well, that is the reason. With ghrelin mimetics, the lipolytic effect of GH is still present (GH is GH, after al), but it is off-set by ghrelin's negative effects on fat loss. It's like taking 1 step forward, 1 step back. You end up with a neutral effect. For this reason, in addition to their appetite boosting effects, I would never recommend ghrelin-mimetics be used during a fat loss phase. Exo. GH is the far, FAR superior option for that goal.

Agreed. I see MK-677 (and the other ghrelin mimetics) as two drugs in one. They are both GH and appetite boosters. In my opinion, the fact that MK-677 functions as a ghrelin mimetic makes it a great off-season aide for those struggling to eat as much as they need to in order to maximize growth. I have often recommended it solely based on someone's inability to put away the calories.

However, it is important to point out one more reason why ghrelin mimetics should never be used during a cut. Ghrelin mimetics have a DIRECT, negative impact on the body's ability to lose fat. Years ago people used to wonder why these compounds didn't provide the same degree of fat loss as GH, despite GH levels being just as high. Well, that is the reason. With ghrelin mimetics, the lipolytic effect of GH is still present (GH is GH, after al), but it is off-set by ghrelin's negative effects on fat loss. It's like taking 1 step forward, 1 step back. You end up with a neutral effect. For this reason, in addition to their appetite boosting effects, I would never recommend ghrelin-mimetics be used during a fat loss phase. Exo. GH is the far, FAR superior option for that goal.

Yeah, people are so quick to be elitist or dismissive of these compounds because “it’s not as good as REAL GH”.

I’ve used everything. The shit works, but you have to understand what kind of tool it is and how to use it.

When I need to eat, I absolutely use MK677. My appetite isn’t what it used to be, so it’s a godsend when bulking. It also helps me sleep too.

Short acting GH peptides or long.. they’ve all worked. I’ve gone over board on DAC, no DAC, GHRP2/6… and when I do, the stinging hands and grogginess is from the GH. It’s not some fake placebo effect.

They’re also the compounds that can help push me into the 280’s. It’s more difficult to do without.

Yeah, people are so quick to be elitist or dismissive of these compounds because “it’s not as good as REAL GH”.

I’ve used everything. The shit works, but you have to understand what kind of tool it is and how to use it.

When I need to eat, I absolutely use MK677. My appetite isn’t what it used to be, so it’s a godsend when bulking. It also helps me sleep too.

Short acting GH peptides or long.. they’ve all worked. I’ve gone over board on DAC, no DAC, GHRP2/6… and when I do, the stinging hands and grogginess is from the GH. It’s not some fake placebo effect.

They’re also the compounds that can help push me into the 280’s. It’s more difficult to do without.
Yep. Your statement, which reads "you have to understand what kind of tool it is and how to use it" really hits the nail on the head. When I speak about GH secretagogues such as MK-677, I don't even really use the term "GH secretagogue" anymore. Rather, I typically use the term "ghrelin mimetic", as I want to make a clear distinction between these compounds and exogenous GH. Even though they function similarly from a GH elevating standpoint, there are too many differences which prevent them from being viewed as interchangeable substances. GH and ghrelin are just not the same thing. The ability to increase GH levels is just one of ghrelin's many effects on the body. Therefore, when attempting to properly evaluate this category of compounds, which should first learn what ghrelin is and the effects it has on the body. Only then are we able to discern their true value and effectively implement them within a goals-circumstance based program.

The following summary from PubMed is a good place to begin. As we can see below, ghrelin is absolutely NOT holistically interchangeable with GH. It also reveals why it positively effects muscle growth AND should not be used for fat loss. GH secretagogues (e.g., ghrelin mimetics) are not just a "weaker version of GH". They are an entirely different group of hormones with several bodybuilding applications:

Physiological Effect of Ghrelin on Body Systems

Yonas Akalu 1, Meseret Derbew Molla 2, Gashaw Dessie 2, Birhanu Ayelign 3
Affiliations expand
Free PMC article

Abstract​

"Ghrelin is a relatively novel multifaceted hormone that has been found to exert a plethora of physiological effects. In this review, we found/confirmed that ghrelin has effect on all body systems. It induces appetite; promotes the use of carbohydrates as a source of fuel while sparing fat; inhibits lipid oxidation and promotes lipogenesis (edit: This is why ghrelin mimetics should not be used for fat loss); stimulates the gastric acid secretion and motility; improves cardiac performance; decreases blood pressure; and protects the kidneys, heart, and brain. Ghrelin is important for learning, memory, cognition, reward, sleep, taste sensation, olfaction, and sniffing. It has sympatholytic, analgesic, antimicrobial, antifibrotic, and osteogenic effects. Moreover, ghrelin makes the skeletal muscle more excitable and stimulates its regeneration following injury; delays puberty; promotes fetal lung development; decreases thyroid hormone and testosterone; stimulates release of growth hormone, prolactin, glucagon, adrenocorticotropic hormone, cortisol, vasopressin, and oxytocin; inhibits insulin release; and promotes wound healing. Ghrelin protects the body by different mechanisms including inhibition of unwanted inflammation and induction of autophagy. Having a clear understanding of the ghrelin effect in each system has therapeutic implications. Future studies are necessary to elucidate the molecular mechanisms of ghrelin actions as well as its application as a GHSR agonist to treat most common diseases in each system without any paradoxical outcomes on the other systems."

I did 5iu of black tops with 25mgs of MK and hit 261 @ 5'6". Full as a house and holding more water than the Hoover Damn. If I was younger and really wanted to push to 275-280lbs I would do it again for sure. GH will help control you from accumulating fat and the MK appetite stimulus will help get the calories up north of the 4-5,000 range pretty easily. Oddly my blood pressure was not effected at all on that run.

However, it is important to point out one more reason why ghrelin mimetics should never be used during a cut. Ghrelin mimetics have a DIRECT, negative impact on the body's ability to lose fat.

Does that go for GHRP 2/6, Hexarelin etc as well? Used to see it all over the peptide forum guys doing pre cardio and reporting great results (could be confirmation bias).

If so I guess only GH or GH frag would be preferable..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws