over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tolerance to Mk-677?

rollerghost

Registered
Newbies
I train now two times a week whole body (all muscle groups in same session) and have been taking MK-677 five days a row during those training days and rest days between them. Then I take two days off.

But my question is related to dosing scheme as most studies I've read only dosed Mk once daily..either low or high dose but tolerance didn't seem to develop much when dosed like that.

Anyway, I have dosed twice daily. Ex. I train at 4pm and take 10mg of Mk at 3pm. Then I take another dose before bed/sleep or at night (00-3am). So far this seems to have been working very well with dianabol (10mg), anavar (10mg) and test (trt - double or triple dose depending on day).

Has anyone else used Mk twice daily and what has been your experiences with that vs. Once daily dosing? Does it desensitize receptors more quickly and will it render Mk ineffective after 2 weeks with that kind of dosing protocol? I did not find any studies where they would have given dosages twice daily. If someone has references to such study I am thankful to hear.

And would be nice to hear actual experiences.

Thank You

Why do the twice daily dosing? I havent seen or heard much from that.
There is also a ton of info on MK as it stops working at a certain point in time. Dr. Scott has discussed this on several podcasts.

And real question, WHYYY are you using MK? Unless you are truly using it to bulk and for its appetite stimulating properties, there are just better options. Just not a good choice unless you are reading threads from 2017.

Why do the twice daily dosing? I havent seen or heard much from that.
There is also a ton of info on MK as it stops working at a certain point in time. Dr. Scott has discussed this on several podcasts.

And real question, WHYYY are you using MK? Unless you are truly using it to bulk and for its appetite stimulating properties, there are just better options. Just not a good choice unless you are reading threads from 2017.
I do the twice daily dosing as half-life is so short. I want to maximize GH pulse during training but also during night. I was just worrying if this causes more rapid desensitization?

I do the twice daily dosing as half-life is so short. I want to maximize GH pulse during training but also during night. I was just worrying if this causes more rapid desensitization?
There’s rapid desentisization no matter how u dose it. You’re better off buying generic GH and running that. Far better results regardless of goal.

Keep in mind that regardless of its actual half life, IGF-1 levels remain elevated in humans with a single oral dose for about 24 hours.

Mk-677 will stimulate pituitary release of prolactin also. You do not want that to be constantly elevated.

Keep in mind that regardless of its actual half life, IGF-1 levels remain elevated in humans with a single oral dose for about 24 hours.
Thanks for replies.

Yes true, but compared to nothing at all. To my knowledge one dose stimulates GH pulse amplitudes about 12h so twice daily dosing should propably rise IGF-1 more I guess? I am wondering there might be some treshold value like 2-5mg when it starts to working and values under that do not produce much of an effect?

So if one takes 10mg at 3pm before training there will be left something like 2mg from MK before sleep.. so I guess that will not boost night time Gh very much. At least not as much as 10mg added on top of it. So that is why I prefer to take 10mg before bed also as after training those high GH pulses imo are beneficial even more beneficial than high systemic IGF; not sure though. But I think this twice daily might rise IGF-1 also more. I take it with niacin and citicoline during day, and with arginine+lysine, glycine and niacin at night too. If I would take my 20mg before training then there might be bigger pulse during training but the night time pulse wouldn't be enhanced so much as Mk might go under treshold value to have negligible effects on gh pulse. It was noted in studies that when given before bed it raised IGF-1 more than when given at morning but I have not find any studies where they would have given twice daily. Or even more often like it is done with peptides or even injectable long acting steroids nowdays.

So that is why I prefer to dose it twice daily. I have used this about two weeks like this with dianabol 10mg day and anavar 10mg day. I started them all after I ended my fast and so far muscle gains has come steadily and daily. A total of allmost 30lbs lean tissue gained in little under 3 weeks time and water retention is minimal as I have eaten quite low carb, used Telmisartan and also t3 quite high doses (30-50ug). Myostatin goes so low after fast and enables those chemicals and food to work wonders.

I will soon (in about three weeks) go to lab to check how high pulse amplitude will be generated from 10mg of MK-677, when taken in 1h before resistance training with 5mg dbol + 5mg anavar + 1500mg niacin + some citicoline (and normal/high trt). Maybe also add some propral to further inhibit fat burning and some GABA. On a fasted state of course (either after 3 days of fast or 24h of fast - not sure yet.)
Mk-677 will stimulate pituitary release of prolactin also. You do not want that to be constantly elevated.
Thank you for your reply. That is interesting. I didn't know it will boost that to any significant degree. At least (I am speaking now from subjective experience) it feels to me more that MK raises dopamine and activates mesolimbic reward pathway same way as ghrelin is supposed to do to keep us alive - so it has to activate dopamine too to activate us. So even if it raises prolactin I wonder it raises dopamine more or at least activates dopamine pathways to quite significant degree at least in mesolimbic pathway (where there is a lot of ghrelin receptors) leading to activation of ex. nucleus accubens but also mesocortical pathway to enhance function or prefrontal cortex (to the point of being actual nootropic substance IMO) to counterbalance that possible prolactin raise.

At least I've not felt or seen any prolactin issues. It feels more dopaminergic to me. I have Quetiapine and some other sleep aids (dopamine antagonists) that significantly block dopamine and they cause a more significant raise in prolactin so that you might develop breast issues or something. And that dopamine depletion you can also notice very clearly. But those kind of things has not happened with MK but feels more like the opposite to me even though I have used it quite a lot in the past.

So I guess at least in my case prolactin is not an issue. I also use citicoline with Mk to boost GH pulse and it should upregulate D1 receptors and might mitigate possible prolactin raise with MK (it might actually lower prolactin in some cases [1]). But I guess my quetiapine raises more prolactin than Mk. I use also nicotine chronically too which should counterbalance that..

[1]

Friday I talked to my friend as he was doing MK-677 for the first time. He has done GH for like 25 years. "This shit is way better that GH, I could just hear my bodyr epairing!" I said settle down bro. Don't rate it just now, this is mostly a water shift, that's all (though MANY here feel can be working in a day too. GH pick up plenty of water, not likely to the extent of GH though

I remember an acient comment Ian Harrison where he said he put on like 8lbs of pure muscle the last week before the show, just 4 units a day. But we know what it was, it was water.

MK can be incredible in certain instances.

I remember an acient comment Ian Harrison where he said he put on like 8lbs of pure muscle the last week before the show, just 4 units a day.
wK can be incredible in certain instances.
My bladder is full right now and I'm up two pounds.
Must be lean mass, I guess 🤦🏻‍♂️

BTW Mk677 has its place if used properly in the right context , the issue is that people still make comparisons with HGH.
It's a completely different tool and they're in no way interchangeable.

BTW Mk677 has its place if used properly in the right context , the issue is that people still make comparisons with HGH.
It's a completely different tool and they're in no way interchangeable.
What context is the right for it thought? To me, MAYBE if you dont have the funds for offseason and desperately need something to stimulate your appetite. Other than that, MK was a flash in the pan that faded quick.

Its effects on IGF dont last long as shown by studies. It loses effectiveness. For most, its impact visually its just bad bloating.
Its impact on blood sugar is just terrible. And its early comparison to GH were way over blown. The entire idea of peptides never quite lived up to the hype but MK was probably the peak disappointment.

What context is the right for it thought? To me, MAYBE if you dont have the funds for offseason and desperately need something to stimulate your appetite. Other than that, MK was a flash in the pan that faded quick.

Its effects on IGF dont last long as shown by studies. It loses effectiveness. For most, its impact visually its just bad bloating.
Its impact on blood sugar is just terrible. And its early comparison to GH were way over blown. The entire idea of peptides never quite lived up to the hype but MK was probably the peak disappointment.
Man I don't want you to like it lol...I don't personally use it either.
BUT: tons of people struggle to eat as much as needed to sustain growth and for them MK has absolutely been a game changer.
It sure doesn't make you look pretty, but only a retard would use when it's time to show details and striations.
Many users found it great for sleep quality (HUGE factor in recovery) and also experienced noticeable joints pain relief.
I haven't seen bloods from real world users proving that the increase in IGF-1 doesn't last as long as the (many) studies showed. If you have links to share I'd gladly take a look with interest.
I'm certainly not its biggest fan to say the least but also believe it's far from garbage. Again, specific tools for very specific aims.

Friday I talked to my friend as he was doing MK-677 for the first time. He has done GH for like 25 years. "This shit is way better that GH, I could just hear my bodyr epairing!" I said settle down bro. Don't rate it just now, this is mostly a water shift, that's all (though MANY here feel can be working in a day too. GH pick up plenty of water, not likely to the extent of GH though

I remember an acient comment Ian Harrison where he said he put on like 8lbs of pure muscle the last week before the show, just 4 units a day. But we know what it was, it was water.

MK can be incredible in certain instances.
Yes, I agree. I love it. Especially after prolonged fast when you start refeeding and myostatin will fall I think that is one of those 'certain instances' or special windows of opportunities you were talking also. It really shines with dianabol, anavar and test after fast.

Hows your sleep on MK?
I feel it is better than without it. I have had sleep issues since teenage years and tried many different sleep aids over the years. I got again prescription for Baclofen so I will soon use it with Mk. But before that I will take a few weeks pause on MK as I will run clen and t3 for fat loss.

I am thinking that Baclofen with MK will work greatly together and Baclo will help to maximize MK's anabolic GH stimulating effects during sleep by enhancing deep sleep significantly (in my subjective experience in the past at least).

I feel it is better than without it. I have had sleep issues since teenage years and tried many different sleep aids over the years. I got again prescription for Baclofen so I will soon use it with Mk. But before that I will take a few weeks pause on MK as I will run clen and t3 for fat loss.

I am thinking that Baclofen with MK will work greatly together and Baclo will help to maximize MK's anabolic GH stimulating effects during sleep by enhancing deep sleep significantly (in my subjective experience in the past at least).

Just wondering, how many mg of baclofen were you prescribed?

Just wondering, how many mg of baclofen were you prescribed?
It has been about 7 years since I used baclo at a dose 200mg/d so now I only got prescribed 1,5x25mg per day. I suspect that is not enough for me though.. but better than nothing anyway.

So a dose of 37,5mg.

Man I don't want you to like it lol...I don't personally use it either.
BUT: tons of people struggle to eat as much as needed to sustain growth and for them MK has absolutely been a game changer.
It sure doesn't make you look pretty, but only a retard would use when it's time to show details and striations.
Many users found it great for sleep quality (HUGE factor in recovery) and also experienced noticeable joints pain relief.
I haven't seen bloods from real world users proving that the increase in IGF-1 doesn't last as long as the (many) studies showed. If you have links to share I'd gladly take a look with interest.
I'm certainly not its biggest fan to say the least but also believe it's far from garbage. Again, specific tools for very specific aims.

Run mk677 with 600mg of Vitamin B6 to control prolactin and berberine with meals and it will be a game changer.

Having no plan for prolactin control and blood sugar combined with that hunger is a bad combo.

You could also run it on keto with B6 and watch felt melt off.

There’s rapid desentisization no matter how u dose it. You’re better off buying generic GH and running that. Far better results regardless of goal.
I don’t know how fast it desensitizes but it had me with the worst edema and cravings for sugar I’ve ever had. This board actually convinced me to drop it and I did and don’t regret it. It’s not exactly what you asked but maybe relevant to you.

Once I started a 'sartan and a beta-blocker I don't get edema from it anymore. I speculate guys on telmisartan might handle it much better?

It's not magic and it's not the same as GH and has definite sides but let's say you were relegated to using just slin as a PED adding MK would boost anabolism further. No evidence, mostly a hunch, but I think even that small GH increase plus the huge igf increase is relevant. With a GHRH this increase is even more pronounced. Mike Arnold use to say the combo was like 10iu of GH, at least when looking at igf, but he sells it so..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131