over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tricep injury

I don't think that it's good advice to suggest training one side of the body..

id be willing to bet that the "studies" were conducted on untrained individuals... much less guys who were using steroids..

but I digress.

Im 9 weeks out from surgery after a complete tendon tear off the elbow on my right tricep. It was already half torn for a couple years i just worked through the pain and assumed it was tendonitis. So now i have a cadaver tendon overlapping the good half of my own tendon. My dr youst to work in LA with the dodgers, lakers, ducks, kings, angels and usc so he did a great job.

Right after my splint came off i started taking tb500, bpc157, igf1, ghrp6, cjcnodac, cissus, glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, vitamin c and 3 gallons of whole milk a week. I was benching 315x5 before surgery. Honestly i might be close to 100% already but i dont want to test it. I benched 135x10 on week 3. The last couple weeks ive done 185x15 easy. Will probably try 225 this month.

Point is with all the compounds out there today you can heal up quicker than you might think. Ray lewis was playing in the nfl 9 weeks out from the same surgery.

I don't think that it's good advice to suggest training one side of the body..

id be willing to bet that the "studies" were conducted on untrained individuals... much less guys who were using steroids..

but I digress.

Not sure where you are coming from. When you are forced to take a long amount of time off because of surgery, why wouldn't you still focus on what you are still able to do? I don't understand your logic. For me, it was close to 6 months before I was able to do certain things and about 1 year before I was allowed to bench again. Doing what I did, I lost almost no strength on my left side and nothing dramatic on my right. While I could look in the mirror and see the difference, most normal people had no idea of my injury on the right.

I have been lifting for over 25 years and have never taken more than 2 weeks off at one time. I would go crazy if somebody told me to stay out of the gym for a long period of time. I am sure there are many others on here who are like that. In fact the day after I had my surgery I was back in the gym working my left side. So, I am not sure how that is bad advice or why you would tell someone to change their lifestyle for a period of time when its not really necessary.

Im 9 weeks out from surgery after a complete tendon tear off the elbow on my right tricep. It was already half torn for a couple years i just worked through the pain and assumed it was tendonitis. So now i have a cadaver tendon overlapping the good half of my own tendon. My dr youst to work in LA with the dodgers, lakers, ducks, kings, angels and usc so he did a great job.

Right after my splint came off i started taking tb500, bpc157, igf1, ghrp6, cjcnodac, cissus, glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, vitamin c and 3 gallons of whole milk a week. I was benching 315x5 before surgery. Honestly i might be close to 100% already but i dont want to test it. I benched 135x10 on week 3. The last couple weeks ive done 185x15 easy. Will probably try 225 this month.

Point is with all the compounds out there today you can heal up quicker than you might think. Ray lewis was playing in the nfl 9 weeks out from the same surgery.

This is good news. I'm probably older than you (50)...so I don't expect 9 weeks...but if I can do it 12-15..I'd be pretty damned happy! I have the San Antonio Spurs doc doing mine.

Last edited:
This is good news. I'm probably older than you (50)...so I don't expect 9 weeks...but if I can do it 12-15..I'd be pretty damned happy! I have the San Antonio Spurs doc doing mine.

Ya im 32, but cadaver tendon surgeries heal slower than if they reattach your exisiting, i had two bone spurs tear off the elbow too. Plus if you load up on hgh and peptides youll be healing like a teenager.

Try to minimize your pain pill usage, that shit just slows your metabolism and the healing process. I weaned myself off 5 days after surgery. I also fired my tricep muscle literally 100+ times a day to maximize blood flow and healing.

Last edited:
How did they know you needed cadaver tendon? Is this something you discuss beforehand?
Like me, I'm 50...what if he cuts me...then sees that my tendon had been frayed anyway before detaching?

Did he use the cadaver because of the age of the tear and therefore the quality of the tissue left; or was it because of the location where the tear was?

Wow, 9 weeks, that is incredible, just be careful!! I used IGF-1 for my left elbow when I broke a bone spur off into pieces and he had to create partial tear to get them out(banana peel is what he called it). It definitely made a difference. I did the same with the right but there were too many complications to know if it helped or not. TB500 and BPC157 weren't around then, but that definitely sounds like a solid game plan.

Did he use the cadaver because of the age of the tear and therefore the quality of the tissue left; or was it because of the location where the tear was?

Wow, 9 weeks, that is incredible, just be careful!! I used IGF-1 for my left elbow when I broke a bone spur off into pieces and he had to create partial tear to get them out(banana peel is what he called it). It definitely made a difference. I did the same with the right but there were too many complications to know if it helped or not. TB500 and BPC157 weren't around then, but that definitely sounds like a solid game plan.

The doc didnt know until he cut me open that he would need to use a cadaver tendon. Because half the tear was years old he said it was all scar tissue and looked like a dirty old mop (quoting the dr), the other half of the tendon was a clean tear and still ok to reattach. So he put a full cadaver tendon (one bigger than my original) under the good half of the tendon and reattched it all. So half of my tendon is now two layers of tendon sewn together. The dr said he always has cadaver tendons on standby for surgeries like this just incase.

But ya i know i sound reckless but really i have no pain when im benching 185. It seems like too much but i think i just healed fast from all the peptides.

How did they know you needed cadaver tendon? Is this something you discuss beforehand?
Like me, I'm 50...what if he cuts me...then sees that my tendon had been frayed anyway before detaching?

You described what happened to me. I signed a waiver before surgery authorizing him to use a cadaver tendon at his discretion. Its plan B...

Leaving for the MRI in a bit. Results tomorrow. He did an x-ray yesterday for bone spurs and any "floaters" and it was negative...elbow is intact.

Got the news today...complete tear. It rolled up about 1cm (which isn't too bad...but a tear is a tear) Going for my surgery consult in the morning and he'll give me the details.

To all out there ....you do not have to hear a "pop" when your tendon blows....I sure didn't.

Got the news today...complete tear. It rolled up about 1cm (which isn't too bad...but a tear is a tear) Going for my surgery consult in the morning and he'll give me the details.

To all out there ....you do not have to hear a "pop" when your tendon blows....I sure didn't.

Sorry to hear the news man, i definately feel your pain. Id really consider atleast tb500 and bpc157, those shouldnt set you back much. And if you can afford it hgh too.

Actually in a way its better news than a partial tear of the tendon. Then you would have to wait for it to finish tearing off before they would do surgery. At least now you can have the surgery and get it over with and get back to normal. I am sure you will have much better luck than me; I am always the exception to the rule. Its really not a difficult or complicated surgery.

Sorry to hear the news man, i definately feel your pain. Id really consider atleast tb500 and bpc157, those shouldnt set you back much. And if you can afford it hgh too.

Thanks. I'm going to get those compounds...and either IGF-1 or the real deal...HGH.

Actually in a way its better news than a partial tear of the tendon. Then you would have to wait for it to finish tearing off before they would do surgery. At least now you can have the surgery and get it over with and get back to normal. I am sure you will have much better luck than me; I am always the exception to the rule. Its really not a difficult or complicated surgery.

Exactly what I was thinking...I would have been training on a weakened tendon and it would have blown anyway. Now I just get it over with and deal with it.

Thanks. I'm going to get those compounds...and either IGF-1 or the real deal...HGH.

Ya i couldnt afford much hgh so i bought igf1, cjcnodac, and ghrp6 im happy with the results. But tb500 did the most good i think. It was twice a week injections. Id notice the healing process slow the further out i was from my last tb500 injection.

Going under the knife on Tuesday...:eek: Can't wait to run some Tren/Deca ...how long after did you guys jump back on?

Doc says to stay on TRT the whole time, which I am 150MG/week.

Last edited:
Going under the knife on Tuesday...:eek: Can't wait to run some Tren/Deca ...how long after did you guys jump back on?

Doc says to stay on TRT the whole time, which I am 150MG/week.

I gave it two months, but only because I was in pct when I had surgery. Just careful the blast could make your arm feel stronger than it is. Deca should help heal. if you haven't blasted in a couple months or so, i don't see a reason not to start the deca now. It's different from person to person but tren makes my joints feel worse not better.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner