over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tricep injury

Going under the knife on Tuesday...:eek: Can't wait to run some Tren/Deca ...how long after did you guys jump back on?

Doc says to stay on TRT the whole time, which I am 150MG/week.

Thats basically what I did, kept the dosages low since I was not going to be doing any serious lifting and used the peptides for healing.

Studies show that Bromealin also REALLY helps with tendon healing, that and Microcurrent, FSM, and or LED/Laser therapy. All good. I would also recomend "NOW" MSM cream too.

Good luck.

I tore my tricep complete about 7 years ago (in my early 40s). Out of all my injuries over 30 years, this was probably the best. Surgeon broke two drill bits on my elbow, as he put it, my bones are very strong. Braced up and slowly opened over 6 weeks, started weights at week 8 and now all the tendonitis disappeared and that arm is actually stronger than the other (when doing one arm extentions). I'd take tricep tendon surgery over the rotator cuff surgery anyday (LOL)

Glad to hear you guys are mostly healing well. Learning a lot here. I am 5 weeks out from rotator cuff surgery and wouldn't wish this on worst enemy. On BPC 157, IGF, TB and going to add Ghrp 6. Not to mention all the msm and other OTC joint supplements.

Hoping this regimen also helps with horrible QUAD tendinosis/partial tearing. They are bad bad from years of abuse.

Glad to hear you guys are mostly healing well. Learning a lot here. I am 5 weeks out from rotator cuff surgery and wouldn't wish this on worst enemy. On BPC 157, IGF, TB and going to add Ghrp 6. Not to mention all the msm and other OTC joint supplements.

Hoping this regimen also helps with horrible QUAD tendinosis/partial tearing. They are bad bad from years of abuse.

Sounds like the same cocktail i was on for 8 weeks after surgery. It worked great. Good luck man. Dont forget lots of whole milk and vitamin c for collagen synthesis.

My recovery was not the norm. I lost so much length on the end of tendon that the doc was only able to get me to 90 degrees of flexion on the operating table. So getting full ROM wasn't as simple as regaining ROM, but I had to completely develop ROM from 90 degrees to full from scratch. Also, I have a flap of muscle over the lateral portion of my bicep which is unattached and should be part of my medial head of my triceps. Its unsure whether it was missed during the surgery because it was so far away from where it should have been or whether it detached early on because it was too tight. I trust the doc because he is a friend and he does the Phoenix Suns and other sports teams out here. I also had a shitload of scar tissue as a result of the whole ordeal and then once we got the scar tissue all broken up, I walked through a doorway, literally, and broke off the tip of my olecranon(elbow). So my recovery isn't really something you can compare it to.

That sucks bro. Is the strength coming back at all?

That sucks bro. Is the strength coming back at all?

Its been several years now and the strength of my right tricep is about 60% of my left. I have just learned to accept it and don't do exercises that utilize the triceps without doing them unilaterraly. In other words no barbell presses of any kind. Whats really odd though, is that the size of my right tricep is noticeable bigger than my left and never lost any size, even right after the surgery.

doctor told me that this is a relatively low pain operation....bullshit. this fucking thing is throbbing. he gave me weakass tylenol w/codeine and tramadol for pain meds!!!

doctor told me that this is a relatively low pain operation....bullshit. this fucking thing is throbbing. he gave me weakass tylenol w/codeine and tramadol for pain meds!!!

I weaned myself off mine in 5 days. Ya it sucked the first few days. U can always complain say it's not working and ask for something stronger, a phone call should work. I got 20 vicodens before surgery and 50 percacets for after. Have so many left. The pain pills slow healing.

You should have a good buzz with tramadol, codeine, and booze though.

Last edited:

I didn't use any pain meds, but then again I am not normal.

Talked to my doc just a while ago. He said that my tendon was in great shape ..other than ripping off the bone of course.... and he was able to use it...no cadaver tendon. He also said he anchored it down real good..knowing that i'll be training on it big time.

Talked to my doc just a while ago. He said that my tendon was in great shape ..other than ripping off the bone of course.... and he was able to use it...no cadaver tendon. He also said he anchored it down real good..knowing that i'll be training on it big time.

Nice man. Just imagine with everything you are taking and the clean tear. You will heal from this surgery better than just about anyone ever.

Come to think of it, what exactly did you decide to take for this? You got it all on hand already?

Last edited:
tb500,bpc157 and igf-1 for now. I have these.

tb500,bpc157 and igf-1 for now. I have these.

Ya thats probably plenty. Deca will help too, you have that too right? Might as well start that now since itl take a month to really kick in. You got any joint supplements? Cissus will help with swelling and pain. A glucosamine, chondroitin, msm complex can help rebuild too.

yes deca is here and doc told me to continue with my trt 150mg too. I also have Glucosamine.

yes deca is here and doc told me to continue with my trt 150mg too. I also have Glucosamine.

Ya you are going to heal up nice i bet. Just a matter of time. I was bending my splint from within before they took it off. Get the muscle firing as much as i could. Took about 2-3 weeks after surgery before i could flex my tri 100% so dont be discouraged.

Off pain meds after 48 hours..not bad. Did some light cardio this morning. Nothing crazy.

Update: Been smashing cardio, legs , some traps (standing calf machine), back hypers and abs lately. Moved carbs up to "none after 3PM" due to intensity not being at the same level with no upper body training. 8 more days in this cast...then the removable brace..that'll be somewhat easier. Cast sucks!!

Update: Been smashing cardio, legs , some traps (standing calf machine), back hypers and abs lately. Moved carbs up to "none after 3PM" due to intensity not being at the same level with no upper body training. 8 more days in this cast...then the removable brace..that'll be somewhat easier. Cast sucks!!

Nice work ethic. I didn't even go the gym in my cast. I wore the removable brace to the gym for a month. The removable brace is bs if you ask me, but maybe better safe than sorry. I only had the cast for 10 days. I had them move my appt up.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws