over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trt/hrt

animal71

Banned
How many of you are on TRT right now? I've done TRT on and off, but the information about it is limited. We released a good article on evo about trt/hrt, it's just part 1 so more is coming.

So, who's pinning what for TRT and for how long?

This is a really good informative article. I would especially highlight the paragraph about having to pin a hormone for life when our bodies produce it free of charge. This is why a pct and time off is so important. There is such a big number of young guys on trt now because of steroid abuse. Hopefully this information is very clear for that crowd and they take proper precautions when cycling.

this article has really helped me make the right decision for TRT.

thanks for posting this.. a must read

TRT for females is a very controversial topic. There really is no right or wrong answer. For the most part, I am pro-TRT. As long as it is prescribed by your doctor and you are working with your health care professional throughout the entire time. Self diagnosing TRT through UG labs is NOT a good idea in my opinion. When you are a senior, you aren't going to want to be looking for UG lab sources for testosterone for your weekly TRT dosage.

Not only that, being on testosterone year round (even at a TRT dosage) puts you at a significantly increased risk of developing prostate cancer.

TRT is TEST replacement therapy.

And for how long? It's for life, buddy.

Yea, thanks for telling me it's test therapy. ;)

Anyhow for how long means when did you start, and there are guys that get off TRT. It's not often but happens.

TRT is great, E2 is a fucking cunt

TRT for females is a very controversial topic. There really is no right or wrong answer. For the most part, I am pro-TRT. As long as it is prescribed by your doctor and you are working with your health care professional throughout the entire time. Self diagnosing TRT through UG labs is NOT a good idea in my opinion. When you are a senior, you aren't going to want to be looking for UG lab sources for testosterone for your weekly TRT dosage.

Not only that, being on testosterone year round (even at a TRT dosage) puts you at a significantly increased risk of developing prostate cancer.

Not completely true. They are finding now they think elevated estrogen levels cause prostate cancer. Once you have it, Test may aggravate it, but it might not cause it. Many people with low T have high estrogen, they are finding these people get more prostate cancers. Keep your estrogen in check.

Good basic information. I hope upcoming articles address all that can (and usually does) go wrong. Neurochemical to Hemoatcrit to mood, to libido. I've been on TRT for a few years and looking to come off entirely.

If I could do it over, I'd never have started TRT. It's like playing god damned hormonal Jenga every day. WAY more work than it's worth.

IME, if you're one of those guys who can pin 200mg once a week and feel great with libido like a teen, then TRT is for you.

If you're everyone else, who mostly feels not-great and has totally unpredictable effects week to week or even day to day, you should do everything in your power to fix your hormone problems without using Test...ever...

Good basic information. I hope upcoming articles address all that can (and usually does) go wrong. Neurochemical to Hemoatcrit to mood, to libido. I've been on TRT for a few years and looking to come off entirely.

If I could do it over, I'd never have started TRT. It's like playing god damned hormonal Jenga every day. WAY more work than it's worth.

IME, if you're one of those guys who can pin 200mg once a week and feel great with libido like a teen, then TRT is for you.

If you're everyone else, who mostly feels not-great and has totally unpredictable effects week to week or even day to day, you should do everything in your power to fix your hormone problems without using Test...ever...

Best thing I've found is masteron with low dosed test and gh.
500+mast/wk
150mg test/wk
2-4iu gh

To many people over complicate hormone replacement by chasing numbers. Looking for sweet spots.

And, too many people over-use A.I's.

Psychosomatic compulsive hormonal behavioural disorder.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131