over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trt protocol for pregnancy, help please

TallMan

Registered
I've been on cycle/bridge for about 2 years now, but I want to go over on trt to get my girlfriend pregnant.
I did some home fertility test where you cum in a tube and put some color stuff on it and the result wasnt to good to say the least :p

What would be a good protocol to get my sperm in good condition?

I was thinking of something like this:
150mg test e EW
2x250iu hcg EW
3x75iu hmg EW

Ive posted a few threads about this...plenty of quality info when you use the search button...looks like youre on the right track!

Came off TEST, did a 12 week course of HCG @ 1000iu twice per week. Got TEST level checked and it was 300(low). Got sperm checked and it came back "very good".

It sucks being "off" but I know it won't be forever. Hopefully the wife will get pregnant soon.

Ive posted a few threads about this...plenty of quality info when you use the search button...looks like youre on the right track!

cool! gonna search your posts ;)

Came off TEST, did a 12 week course of HCG @ 1000iu twice per week. Got TEST level checked and it was 300(low). Got sperm checked and it came back "very good".

It sucks being "off" but I know it won't be forever. Hopefully the wife will get pregnant soon.

I really dont wanna come off the test if its not absolutely neccesary.

The first thing I would do is marry her.

Last edited:
@Ness

I found the latest post youre talking about this protocol:
Test (any dose)
HMG 25 mcg 3x week
HCG 500 mcg 2x week (alternated days with HMG)
An AI like Aromasin 12.5mgs ed

I've got a few questions
- When you say any dose of test, I'm sure you dont mean more than 200mg EW right?
- Why the anti estrogen? When I'm only taking 100mg test EW my estradiol level is normal
- Will taking 1000mg primo EW affect sperm?

The amount of test you take while using HCG, HMG, etc. wont matter. In fact, there are some theories that the higher the test the better. I was on a gram when I conceived and had been for a long time. An AI is also known to boost sperm production. Yes is has to do with estrogen, but there is more to that puzzle. I cannot answer your question about the primo. Try it and see. As long as you have HCG, HMG you should have no problems.

Now, fertility is genetic. If you had issues before aas, then your up shit creek. However, if you had good swimmers before juice then you should no doubt be able to get good swimmers again.

No offense to pittsburgh, but I dont agree with you at all.

My numbers were in the toilet. I had been on for 4 years. I did 1 month of HCG, clomid, and nova and my numbers were back to normal, even high (swimmers). We tried for like 6 months w/o me being on anything. I got back on and in 3 weeks she was pregnant. We just gave birth to a baby boy on 5/21/12. It's my understanding that you have to get off. You being shut down, and going from high dose to TRT, I would imagine you'd still be shut down. I was. I have not tried high dose and since I had only been on for 3 weeks when she got prego, I'm not saying that high dose if why she got pregnant. My endo recommended PCT and not TRT. He said its 2 different protocols for 2 different things.

lol...thats why he made this thread! you could of helped a lot more,but i guess thats how some people are.:rolleyes:

The amount of test you take while using HCG, HMG, etc. wont matter. In fact, there are some theories that the higher the test the better. I was on a gram when I conceived and had been for a long time. An AI is also known to boost sperm production. Yes is has to do with estrogen, but there is more to that puzzle. I cannot answer your question about the primo. Try it and see. As long as you have HCG, HMG you should have no problems.

Now, fertility is genetic. If you had issues before aas, then your up shit creek. However, if you had good swimmers before juice then you should no doubt be able to get good swimmers again.

No offense to pittsburgh, but I dont agree with you at all.

Oke that sounds good bro. I think trt + 800/1000mg primo wont be worse than 1000mg test so I'm gonna give it a try.

Only thing I'm a little worried about is that I got a varicose vein in my ballsack wich could lower fertitlity, but if that's an issue it's pretty easy to fix.

lol...thats why he made this thread! you could of helped a lot more,but i guess thats how some people are.:rolleyes:

Thanks for your contribution to this thread moron.

My numbers were in the toilet. I had been on for 4 years. I did 1 month of HCG, clomid, and nova and my numbers were back to normal, even high (swimmers). We tried for like 6 months w/o me being on anything. I got back on and in 3 weeks she was pregnant. We just gave birth to a baby boy on 5/21/12. It's my understanding that you have to get off. You being shut down, and going from high dose to TRT, I would imagine you'd still be shut down. I was. I have not tried high dose and since I had only been on for 3 weeks when she got prego, I'm not saying that high dose if why she got pregnant. My endo recommended PCT and not TRT. He said its 2 different protocols for 2 different things.

Congrats on baby!

"my numbers were in the toilet." Are you talking about LH FSH or sperm count? I have all of that jacked up. I'm trying to gather up some more info and might try Dr G protocol. Thanks for sharing you story, brings hope.

What about clomid? Thrown that in there also.

clomid or better tamoxifen is a good obtion

but on trt they dont work

only tamoxifen with oral testosteron undecanoat (Andriol) seems benifical for treating oligospermia

I was on legit trt for a year and then decided to have another child. Sperm count was zero. I came off of tet and doc put me on 2000 ius 3xweek. Did this for 6 weeks and wife got pregnant the first month possible. Now I am back on trt and happy again.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws