over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT question

Ivanko

Registered
Just want some opinions. I went to my doc to check my test levels and ask him about TRT. I told him I was fatigued, depressed etc... Obviously he wanted to get a blood test / drug test before he granted me the TRT I was asking about. (usually 250lb athletic, young males don't have low test). The drug test came back clean. Testosterone levels came back in the 100 range. So, he agreed I need TRT.. BUT he wanted me to go get a ultrasound of my testicles to possibly find a "reason" they were smaller then normal and not producing that much test BEFORE he gave me a script for testosterone. He also mentioned possibly sending me to a endo BEFORE giving me a script. I'm willing to do that only if it's not going to back fire on my master plan to get my insurance company to pay for my part of my cruising test for the rest of my life. However, I don't understand WHY I need to do this... I have low test, I need it supplemented.
My test levels are not naturally low, I lowered them. So, the ultrasound will show nothing and I have no idea what the endo will do/say. He'll probably figure me out and tell me to leave his office.
Anyway I thought, naively, getting TRT would be easier then this. Do you think I should try a new doc? Is their any other avenue to obtain legal TRT? I have all the necessary requirements, I don't understand why I just can't get that script!

I think it's normal the doctor orders extra tests before taking such a big decision. I'd go to the endo and just be honest with him.

this is the reason it so hard to get for people who need it.
most gen pract docs do not have enough knowledge and are not comfortable writing the scripts,if you really need it you shouldnt worry about going to an endo,but your trying to bend the rules a bit and its not as easy as you think.
i can understand what your trying to do,but why dont you just go to a clinic if you want to go this way.
im on legit hrt but the blood tests are very frequent for me,and once i get too high the meds drop right away.
its not like i imagined and i think your thinking.
but this is just my exp,maybe other people can give you other ideas.

oh i forgot to say i have heard from close friends that some insurance companies will cover the meds through a hrt clinic,thats another route you can go and then get what you want but still in hrt doses.
good luck

Well I am assuming you are in the US, getting a script is not so easy sometimes especially if you look like a bb'er. I am on HRT scripted by an endo, I am lucky because he is pretty laid back I was honest with him and told him of my past use and of course my advanced age of 35. He wanted to give me the patch or gel, I asked for the shot and after a bit of explanation of why he preferred the patch or gel (the up and down levels of the hormone in the blood with single doses) he gave me a script for 150 mg a week of cyp.

Every 3 months I have to have blood work and the bloodwork was coming back low so we are now at 300 mg per week and my range is above 850ng/dl which he is fine with. Some endos and or docs will target 5 or 600 so I am lucky with him. Even though I have a script for a year, it expires after 6 months so I continually have to get more bloodwork done-so any "cycling" has to be meticulously done around 3 months.

Personally if I were you I'd hold off. I am on this for life (as I have tried several times to let my natural system come back in many ways with supps protocols and etc and it is very low now from the past use/abuse of AAS.) I have a lot of life left and not done with docs yet as who knows this endo may retire in 5 years and I will have to start over with another and hell maybe in 15 years they outlaw testosterone all together.

Well I am assuming you are in the US, getting a script is not so easy sometimes especially if you look like a bb'er. I am on HRT scripted by an endo, I am lucky because he is pretty laid back I was honest with him and told him of my past use and of course my advanced age of 35. He wanted to give me the patch or gel, I asked for the shot and after a bit of explanation of why he preferred the patch or gel (the up and down levels of the hormone in the blood with single doses) he gave me a script for 150 mg a week of cyp.

Every 3 months I have to have blood work and the bloodwork was coming back low so we are now at 300 mg per week and my range is above 850ng/dl which he is fine with. Some endos and or docs will target 5 or 600 so I am lucky with him. Even though I have a script for a year, it expires after 6 months so I continually have to get more bloodwork done-so any "cycling" has to be meticulously done around 3 months.

Personally if I were you I'd hold off. I am on this for life (as I have tried several times to let my natural system come back in many ways with supps protocols and etc and it is very low now from the past use/abuse of AAS.) I have a lot of life left and not done with docs yet as who knows this endo may retire in 5 years and I will have to start over with another and hell maybe in 15 years they outlaw testosterone all together.
Thanks for the info. I didn't know they demanded post prescription blood work.. there is no way I could do that. I was planing on using this for cruising, at least in part, and to ensure that, worse case scenario, if somewhere down the road there are no sources available I wouldn't be completely screwed. Are clinics the same way?

My doc is sending for further testing for HGH. I'm not making any and with a few test insurance will pay for it.

So I'm on 100mg sublinguel test so 20mg Ed after absorption.
125mcg t4 trying to switch to Armour
hopefully 1-1.5 iu gh soon

Just never say you used aas or prohormones or anything that wasnt fda approved. Your insurance cannot deny you. Even if you LH comes back screwy and hormones are all outta whack, there is still no proof you did aas so insurance cannot deny shit.

Just never say you used aas or prohormones or anything that wasnt fda approved. Your insurance cannot deny you. Even if you LH comes back screwy and hormones are all outta whack, there is still no proof you did aas so insurance cannot deny shit.

I haven't so its not a problem. ;) Insurance has been paying for my test for the past 4 years. My LH is screwy and all my hormones are out of whack if I'm even producing any, which I'm not. My entire endocrine system does not work. It is believed to be autoimmune related.

has anyone tried pblifex clinic?if so what r there cost and avage doses like.thx

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear