over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT worth the cost?

chgolatin2

Registered
Hello guys~ been out of the game for a while and I've been wanting to check out some TRT clinics, however, many of them are available in Florida and elsewhere. Personally, I am not aware of any TRT clinics in the Chicagoland area... Most of them are located in Florida, are they worth the cost? Or should I go back to UG labs and save the $$? Sadly, some of the good sources ceased operations or no longer exist so I am exploring some options...

Thanks!

For me it is because my health coverage won't prescribe it yet. I've been with my coordinator for about 14 years. PM me for info.

There are several clinics in Chicago. I've been going through one for about 4 years. It's worth it because the test and HCG I get from the compounding pharmacies works about twice as well as any UG lab I've used, mg for mg. When I hear about guys casually using a gram of test, it's definitely not what I'm on. Blood work every six months is pretty easy to get around.

I use my regular doctor and have been for years. Test Cyp 200mg/wk, Anastrozole as needed and scripted HCG, Co-pays and 2 doctor visits w/bloowork per year. Cheap.

There are several clinics in Chicago. I've been going through one for about 4 years. It's worth it because the test and HCG I get from the compounding pharmacies works about twice as well as any UG lab I've used, mg for mg. When I hear about guys casually using a gram of test, it's definitely not what I'm on. Blood work every six months is pretty easy to get around.

PM me those clinics, please~

The issue with UG products is that even though they may have great reviews, etc you truly don't know what you're injecting in your body. You don't know if the product is being made in a sterile environment or some bathtub. In the end you get what you paid for and my health is worth the extra investment! I just paid for my bloodwork $125 for a full workup, my monthly cost will be $99 for shots, HCG and Anti estrogen blockers. Not bad! They usually charge $150 per month which still isn't bad, most charge $200 and up per month! I won't name the clinic but they are located in Florida.. PM if you need their referral~

Damn, it’s been years since was on Trt from a clinic, 200 bucks a month is outrageous!

You don't need to go to a TRT clinic for TRT, any primary care physician can and probably will administer it.

I’ve always just used board sources and do Privatemd for my bloods

You don't need to go to a TRT clinic for TRT, any primary care physician can and probably will administer it.

confirmed. My PCP has guys coming gmin every week just for their shot

Absolutely worth it, and the quality of test from compounding pharmacy is really really good, no comparison vs the well known, supposedly “good” UG. Scares the f out of me thinking back at the bs i‘ve injected, and the shady folks I’ve bought it from

Insurance is full coverage on test, no copay. I buy my own syringes and needles because I don’t like what is scripted.

Absolutely worth it, and the quality of test from compounding pharmacy is really really good, no comparison vs the well known, supposedly “good” UG. Scares the f out of me thinking back at the bs i‘ve injected, and the shady folks I’ve bought it from

Correct, even though sources have some solid reviews, etc. You truly don't know how the product was made... Whether it was made in a lab, sterile environment, etc etc. Now keep in mind that many powders come from China and lately China has been on the radar for the COVID19 issues, amongst many other things. In the end, is it worth the risks? No, I don't think so! Your health should be your number one priority and trusting a UG/Source because it's cheaper or more affordable, well, you guys already know~

Awesome thread with good information on here! I think as we get older and more "wise" lol, we start to question more of the things that we do and we start weighing out more of the potential consequences of what our actions can do to our health and other aspects of life...
To the OP: I hope that you find what you are looking for and that it is easy for you and affordable. TRT shouldn't be hard for any men that want to go down the legitimate route. If you do UGL route...choose one that has been around a super long time and preferably GMP made if possible. Good luck brother.

The problem I found is most big pharma companies supply Testosterone in cottonseed oil. That's not healthy considering all cotton grown in the US GMO. Nevermind, who eats cotton?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131