advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to help my 49 year old female friend get ripped.

mffdvr

Registered
She's no stranger to AAS and use to bodybuild back in the 90's. She contracted cancer and has survived. She has an athletic figure weighing in at 159 lbs. Recently she just had her last ovary removed. She has been taking 50 mg of Test Cyp every two weeks along with a doctor's presscribed Test compound cream. I've been reading up on the threads here and see alot of suggestions. She told me that she was considering EQ and VAR. I think VAR, CLEN, and T-3 with hard clean dieting. Her goal is to attain a ripped body weighing in at 135lbs. She wants this by June. Any suggestions?

peptides. Modifed GRF 1-29 and GHRP 2, GHRP 6, or Ipamorelin. Take both at saturation dose 3x/day. Rather than giving a female test which can screw her up, I'd say go with her own natural GH. The var added to that would be killer. My opinion.

peptides. Modifed GRF 1-29 and GHRP 2, GHRP 6, or Ipamorelin. Take both at saturation dose 3x/day. Rather than giving a female test which can screw her up, I'd say go with her own natural GH. The var added to that would be killer. My opinion.

GH will speed up cancer cells. She does not need that. I would suggest to go with a good training program and DIET. Forget any drugs for now.

test cyp at 5mg E2W is not over the top high but maybe a bit high as HRT since the average normal levels of testosterone in women is 20 - 80 ng/dL

Usually about 10 -12.5mg a week of test will get a female to the upper levels. She should not get any crazy sides with that low of a dose.

I never venture to suggest gear for a woman unless I know that her diet is in check. Wanting to lose 25lbs in April and May is feasible but tough since it is 3lbs per week. More gear may slow the process down.

At her age (about the same as me) she should check her thyroid levels especially if she ever used gh in the past, it can really slow older females thyroid down. If she doesn't want to spend the cash on bloodwerk, she can monitor her morning tempature. if it is low (96 or low 97's is could be an indication of lower thyroid) and t3 may benefit her.

IMHO

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I don't want to know, but what is the status of her cancer? 59 years old (I'm 46) and she is looking to self prescribe AAS to lose 20lbs, as a cancer survivor. I am no doubt a hypocrite, but her story worries me. I'd want a doc's opinion. But seriously, maybe she doesn't want to live forever. I know I do not. Maybe her goal is only to look good on the beach this summer.

I wish you the best.

GH will speed up cancer cells. She does not need that. I would suggest to go with a good training program and DIET. Forget any drugs for now.

Huh? I think you have natural GH pulses confused with chronically elevated IGF-1 levels. They are not the same and one does not cause the other. I did not say she should be using synthetic GH. She absolutely needs to be producing more GH at her age!

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I don't want to know, but what is the status of her cancer? 59 years old (I'm 46) and she is looking to self prescribe AAS to lose 20lbs, as a cancer survivor. I am no doubt a hypocrite, but her story worries me. I'd want a doc's opinion. But seriously, maybe she doesn't want to live forever. I know I do not. Maybe her goal is only to look good on the beach this summer.

I wish you the best.

She's cancer free and she's one tough woman ( a firefighter at that ). She turns 49 in July and she's already saying she's 50 years old. A doctor was thinking of prescribing Nondrolone P for her but she never followed up. You hit the nail on the head about wanting to look good for the summer. I've told her time and time again that she needs to have a consistent diet and things don't hppen over night. She's very hard headed. That's how she probably beat cancer in the first place.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member