over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

***Turkish Pharmacies selling fake gear?***

CYNDER_BLOCK

Banned
Are you still able to buy AAS over the counter from Turk pharms? Is the Bayer Rimobolan and Anadrol still legit in the the pharmacies, or will Turkish pharmacists still try to sell you fake gear if they know you're a foreigner?

Are there any specific cities to gravitate to and ones to stay away from in terms of fakes being sold in pharmacies there?

I'm from Turkey(Istanbul), you can buy Rimobolan (~ $6) and Anapolon (Anadrol ~ $9/20tabs) ..these are original, but they don't sell Sustanon anymore...some pharmacies sell Bulgarian Sustanons which mostly are fake, so don't buy them.

:confused::confused:Selling fake gear to foreign client? never heard that.
But if any need, you can also buy from supplier on this forum, which are more credible. :p

I had some Sust bought in Turkey a while ago. Contained something but felt weak. Maybe they were Bulgarian counterfeits as mentioned above.

1st reply above is accurate. I've only ever gotten good Primo and Anadrol in Turkey. But they stopped selling sust a long time ago. MAY be able to get Prop. And some Pharmacies have a whole host of other gear (Tren, Mast etc. ) in the back. Questionable though if it's real. I never got any.

The BIG plus though of Turkey is. aside from Primo, the ancillaries. T3, AI's and Proviron, cheap as dirt. And definitely real.

As far as where to go, Alanya, Antalya. Side, Istanbul are all fine for Pharmacies. Though you might feel better going off the beaten path out of the resort areas (at your own risk) to get real gear. Just research what real Rimobolan (re named) and anapolon look like before going. Buy ONE, open it to see inside later and go back if it's legit.

Last edited:
1st reply above is accurate. I've only ever gotten good Primo and Anadrol in Turkey. But they stopped selling sust a long time ago. MAY be able to get Prop. And some Pharmacies have a whole host of other gear (Tren, Mast etc. ) in the back. Questionable though if it's real. I never got any.

The BIG plus though of Turkey is. aside from Primo, the ancillaries. T3, AI's and Proviron, cheap as dirt. And definitely real.

As far as where to go, Alanya, Antalya. Side, Istanbul are all fine for Pharmacies. Though you might feel better going off the beaten path out of the resort areas (at your own risk) to get real gear. Just research what real Rimobolan (re named) and anapolon look like before going. Buy ONE, open it to see inside later and go back if it's legit.

Solid advice. I appreciate it.

Solid advice. I appreciate it.
If you go to Turkey, every pharmacy usually sells sust 250 and beyer rimobolan, some have GH (gentropin) which they will sell for cash euros, abdi ibrahim anapolan(anadrol) is no longer available, as AI is not making it anymore. If there is anapolan in a pharmacy and the lot date is after july 2015, they are fake.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Professional Muscle mobile app

If you go to Turkey, every pharmacy usually sells sust 250 and beyer rimobolan, some have GH (gentropin) which they will sell for cash euros, abdi ibrahim anapolan(anadrol) is no longer available, as AI is not making it anymore. If there is anapolan in a pharmacy and the lot date is after july 2015, they are fake.

Good to know about the primo/GH. Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for the pre-July dates on the anadrol?

That sucks that they stopped making anadrol as I was hoping to get it from a pharmacy. I am not a fan of dealing with UG labs.

actually there have been lots of reports of fake tiromel t3 floating around. just an fyi, its never a sure thing.

I stick to proviron and AIs when I go there. I have a few friends that are pharmacists. They can't get gh so I would definitely be vary if someone says they can. The reputable pharmacies usually won't carry any sort of test on the spot but can order it for you in bulk if you're willing to wait a few days and they know you.

Good to know about the primo/GH. Guess I'll have to keep an eye out for the pre-July dates on the anadrol?

That sucks that they stopped making anadrol as I was hoping to get it from a pharmacy. I am not a fan of dealing with UG labs.
The best thing for you to do is go and talk with the pharmacist, usually they will order you something if you need it. Usually, they will have it next day, and its always pharma grade no UG. Also the pct is ridiculously cheap. Go there and see for yourself, BTW the sust 250 is aspen (organon) test.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner