MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Who does everybody got on this fight?

Also, Kampmann and SHields?

BMJ

I gotta go with Cain cause well I just dont like Brock and he has so many wholes in his game. If people can just get past the size and strength of him. I think Cain is a great opponent for him but I thought Carwin was gonna get him and he almost did if he would have had the wind.

On the other fight I think im gonna go out on a limb and say Kampmann.

I originally said Brock because of how he weathered the storm against the Carwin fight , but Cain is also very skilled in the striking / ground portion so it's Cain for me by submission .

i dont care for brock but i dont see cain beating him at this point.

i dont think he has enough gas to tko him not do i think he is strong enough to submit him.

any given sunday though... well saturday in this case.

If Cain can stuff the takedowns, and keep it standing, MAYBE he can win. IMO he belongs at 205. I'd have to say Brock has a better chance.

Also, Kampmann by KO.

CAIN has a punchers chance.. nothing more.. if he can nail brock and rock him he might have a slim chance.. other than that it will be on the ground and the strength and weight advantage of brock will prevail.. now when he takes on carwin again, that is a different matter..

Brock will dominate the whole fight. Kampman vs Shields I dunno tho man... Kampmans a legit test but gotta go with Shields since he beat my idol Dan Henderson

brock will take his fight unless cain clocks him with a huge right hand.

i like kampmann in his fight against shields

CAIN has a punchers chance.. nothing more.. if he can nail brock and rock him he might have a slim chance.. other than that it will be on the ground and the strength and weight advantage of brock will prevail.. now when he takes on carwin again, that is a different matter..

Yeah that. Lesnar probably wins this one, but Cain does a shot.

If Lesnar doesn't get caught, should be an easy win I think.

My guess is he'll take it to the ground ASAP. No way he'll stand and bang with him.

I'll be rooting for Velasquez but it comes down to what it always does, if the big guy gets his hands on Cain, it'll be all over.

:yeahthat: Exactly what I was thinking.

I dont want to pull away from this subject but I have just one problem with Cain. Its his brown pride tattoo. I dont mind being proud of your heritage but I had a friend signed by the UFC and he had a white pride tattoo and he was told if he wished to fight he had to have it covered up. I just think that its unfair he gets to keep his. Just my opinion,Peace T

I agree...If Carwin works on his endurance, he'll have it!

If Lesnar doesn't get caught, should be an easy win I think.

My guess is he'll take it to the ground ASAP. No way he'll stand and bang with him.

I agree, but remember Shane caught Brock and dominated him in that first round before gasing out and leaving that 2nd round to get submitted by Brock.
Cain will definatley have to stick and move and try not get overly confident by trying to end the fight in the first round. I believe Brock will pull out another " W ".

I think Brock in round 2-3 & I have Shields by boring decision over Kampman

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity