over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC LAST NIGHT

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Didn't see any post yet. There were some surprised wins I thought.

Mir looked great. I don't think Brock liked his comment on how he will make him famous with a break.:D

I'm very pleased to see Mir did his cardio. He blows too much sunshine up his skirt. How'd you like the comment he attributed to his wife? He probably arm barred her after that one. Wanderlei went to sleep BIGTIME.

Crap, I missed it. I didn't even know it was on. I haven't seen much talk about it beforehand, so I'm guessing it wasn't all that great?

I thought it was OK. I'm seeing these guys going through another evolution. They're getting around to better specialized trainers and its paying off. The talent is betting better. Dana White is another Don King so I'm not sure how good the fighters will be taken care of moneywise but the talent is getting better at what they do.

Lesnar is going to tear Mir's arm off an beat him with the bloody stump.

I think it was a pretty good card. It was hyped a bit. The Michigan Boy Rashad evans put a stiff one on Forrests chin OOOEEEE I like Rampage and he showed that he got his focus back. Mir is a real weiner I still don't udnerstand how he gets by. I hope that Brock fubars this guy.

I really enjoyed this fight card...

there was a lot of standing and exchanging of punches is all the fights.

FORREST was out and Evans was just pounding and pounding away...

MIR did look good...BROCK and MIR will be a good one.

RAMPAGE had a sweet left hook.

All-in-all, a great fight card.

What about that leg kick that made that dudes knee dislocate, that was nasty!!

Wanderlei looked good, rampage just caught him with a lucky EYES CLOSED haymaker right on the chin.

Nogueira is over the hill. Anyone who allows Mir to look good at boxing should quit/retire, or go sit in the corner. Brock pounded Mir last fight but Mir came out with the W, which is what counts. He should be quiet, I don't think Lesnar will let him submit him 2 times, now that he's getting more experience.

Rashad Evans needs to throw more punches.

uhhh..

That "lucky" left hook came after a textbook bob/weave and the form on the hook was flawless and it landed right on the button. Rampage showed much more discipline and patience in his striking. Props to him on a much needed victory.

Forrest should've never attempted to submit Rashad. He shouldve controlled his posture and rode the round out. He was winning easily in the striking game. He'll be back though.

Mir's a chump. What do you think of his uppercut/right cross/fairy jump punch that he somehow kept landing? Please

he threw 2 prior exact haymaker punches that were 2 feet off. This one his eyes were closed and it connected. In my book that is a lucky punch, hard , but lucky punch

I was also suprised at the flurry of punches rampage threw, he had his head down alot and just threw wild punches. Mir did look good but lesner will probably kill him. Forrest was a little bit of a disappointment, i thought he would easily beat evans, now i am looking forward to the rematch.

Really good show IMO..didnt notice any decisions i dont think so that was good!..all finishes

RJ

how about the first fight? tradin nut shots that was pretty funny cheik congo looked pretty big i wonder whats in his wheaties?

I am wondering if you guys saw the same fights I saw.:confused: Mir's boxing skills were polished, best he ever looked as a striker, so one was teaching him. I didn't expect Silva or Jackson to last, I just didn't know which one was going to get knocked out first. Griffen a disappointment? He went up against a stronger, faster, better striker. You don't get to be 19-0:rolleyes: , because you are a bum. Rasheed is polished, I knew he was going to knock out Griffen(wasn't the first time) Overall, not a bad fight card.

for the most part the fights were good but I was hoping for some differnet outcomes....Griffin shoul dhave beaten Rashad, I'm not sure what all the hype is on this kid...not to say he is not good but it was clear that Griffin was winning the first two rounds then he got on the ground and lost composure. He even said I was not tapping I was flaying...lol...atleast he is honest...but if he did not get caught off guard I feel he would have won....lets see a rematch...lets see him against someone who is in his prime as well as the same match up...Who has he fought..Bonnar, Lambert, salmon, oh and not to mention the big bad imes...oh lets not forget Liddell...anyways Im not to sure he has fought anyone that stands out to me as in their prime other then Griffin and I think it would have went another way if Griffin did not go to the ground...but I will give Rashad his ground and pound game that he is good at.....

I want to know when Machida gets a shot at least for a fight that determines if he gets a title shot. I think he can be the LHW champ. Peopel just find him boring. He makes fighting look easy against his opponents. Franklin is a LHW now. Maybe put him up against him. He beat Franklin back in the day. Not in UFC. That would be a good fight to see where he is really at. Unless Thiago Silva beats him upcoming fight could be good.

I hope Brock kills Mir. Although I thought Mir looked good with that 1 punch he kept landing.

Last edited:
best fight card of the year by far well worth the money.

All the guys I wanted to win lost!

Forest lost and I really like Forest..damn!

Silva...I wanted him to win also.

Noguera....I wanted him to beat the piss out of Mir.

It was like I was a jinx to those guys. We were bummed out the most by the defeat of Forest. Sucks! lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131