over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC Pay per view

kandaandm

Registered
OK......somebody tell me a website I can watch this tonight....post it here or PM me.....my girl doesn't want to get two pay per views in a month...ufc and paq fight.

OK......somebody tell me a website I can watch this tonight....post it here or PM me.....my girl doesn't want to get two pay per views in a month...ufc and paq fight.

Gotcha covered but I am not sure if it is frowned upon so I will PM you

i believe..

you can post the link without breaking board rules. I recall other threads during a PPV fight and people posting links to view.

Anyhow, can you please pm me the link too :)

you can post the link without breaking board rules. I recall other threads during a PPV fight and people posting links to view.

Anyhow, can you please pm me the link too :)

mmahacks.com has it some are having problems getting the feed but keep refreshing I got it to work

or
http://mbwtvlive.webs.com/

Last edited:
for anyone looking for future fights go to xme forums and it will cost 3.50 but it is in HD and will never cut out.

As far as tonight, the main event was boring as hell....

for anyone looking for future fights go to xme forums and it will cost 3.50 but it is in HD and will never cut out.

As far as tonight, the main event was boring as hell....

Oh god yes it was awful he just kept trying to to take him down from half way across the ring. Silva was so bored in the last few rounds but at the same time did not move in for the kill! not impressed at all.

main even def sucks balls...i wish the liddel fight was better too. the under card was descent. i would hate to be in canada and payed a crazy amount of money to be disappointed

main even def sucks balls...i wish the liddel fight was better too. the under card was descent. i would hate to be in canada and payed a crazy amount of money to be disappointed

Same thing I was thinking! "Man I am glad I didn't pay for this one"

Same thing I was thinking! "Man I am glad I didn't pay for this one"

I did:(

It wasn't very good at all. It definately wasn't worth the 45.00 for PPV:rolleyes:

They didn't even show the McDonald vs Quarry fight on PPV:mad:

BMJ

ufc

sadly, i am beginning to lose interest in the ufc and mma in general. there's only a few fighters that spark my interest now like gsp and faber.

sadly, i am beginning to lose interest in the ufc and mma in general. there's only a few fighters that spark my interest now like gsp and faber.

yea the aggressive fighters still interest me but it does seem that it is taking a more tactical turn as of late.
Sure i get it that takes skill as well like Machida and his amazing 3 round fights without getting hit but I am sorry IMO paying to go see a fight that is 1,2 dive out of the way combinations for 15 minutes would send me over the edge!
Both rounds 2 and 3 of the Silva fight he could have pushed him up against the face and tossed him in a Thai clinch to finish it I guess that idea didn't cross his mind when he was going all Mohammed Ali on him!
I am having a hard time getting amped up for this season Ultimate Fighter series as well.

yea the aggressive fighters still interest me but it does seem that it is taking a more tactical turn as of late.
Sure i get it that takes skill as well like Machida and his amazing 3 round fights without getting hit but I am sorry IMO paying to go see a fight that is 1,2 dive out of the way combinations for 15 minutes would send me over the edge!
Both rounds 2 and 3 of the Silva fight he could have pushed him up against the face and tossed him in a Thai clinch to finish it I guess that idea didn't cross his mind when he was going all Mohammed Ali on him!
I am having a hard time getting amped up for this season Ultimate Fighter series as well.

I agree. I watched it streamed from the link above and the silva/leites fight sucked. It was as bad as the arlovski fight that was just 3 5 min rounds of going in circles, probably worse. I couldn't stand to see leites making ground dives... that's the first time I've ever seen that. Joe and the other commentator were talking about how fans shouldn't be disappointed, because it was all tactical and whatnot, but I disagree. That, and chuck AGAIN takes a bitch punch and crumples... just like the fight against rampage and evans. What a crock.

just wondering, but did anyone who didn't use the link that was posted have a lot of trouble with the different channels going down. i always use mma hacks and that one didn't work so i went searching on a couple of other places and the stream would work for about 5-10 minutes and then go down/off air.

just wondering, but did anyone who didn't use the link that was posted have a lot of trouble with the different channels going down. i always use mma hacks and that one didn't work so i went searching on a couple of other places and the stream would work for about 5-10 minutes and then go down/off air.

Yea they all had problems last night but honestly we didn't miss much when it was lagging

I did:(

It wasn't very good at all. It definately wasn't worth the 45.00 for PPV:rolleyes:

They didn't even show the McDonald vs Quarry fight on PPV:mad:

BMJ

I usually buy every one of these fights. I think I just bought my last one. UFC 97 sucked!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131