over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC Saturday GSP vs Dan Hardy

Wow really....??? I thought that would of been a great fight!!!

GSP fight was obvious. The only thing he needs to learn after this win is how to finish a submission. He made a rookie mistake with the straight armlock by crossing his ankles. He needed to plant his feet on the mat and lift his hips and Hardys arm would've snapped.

He made another mistake on the shoulder lock. He needed to get Hardy's chin pointed toward the floor and squeeze his knees together. Again, another mistake he should not have made.

Carwin did just what I thought he would do. Lesnar will have his hands very full with Carwin. If Couture can pin Lesnar against the cage at 220lbs, Carwin will be able to no problem. Everyone saying lesnar will walk through him needs to realize something. Lesnar has walked through his opponents because they were either washed up, or much smaller than him. Brock was 60lbs heavier than couture, 30 lbs heavier than mir, and heath herring was washed up and slow. I say carwin will pin lesnar against the cage and knock him down and out just like mir. Mir cut 10+ lbs to make the 265 limit, and carwin handled him easiliy. Lesnar's just a couple inches taller, but weighs about the same. Lesnar is extremely overrated in my opinion, he's very quick and athletic for his size, but he has no technical striking and has never had his chin tested.

Dan Hardy is my new hero.........that was awesome, I dont care that he lost........that was an awesome display of toughness.

no shit! i said " his arm just broke" twice. how the fuck is this mans arm still attached?

I text a friend of mine sayinf "Is this guy fucking rubber?" Then GSP said the same thing... he may not have submitted but shit was tweaked and cranked tight.

Even GSP asked him what the hell after the fight!

GSP fight was obvious. The only thing he needs to learn after this win is how to finish a submission. He made a rookie mistake with the straight armlock by crossing his ankles. He needed to plant his feet on the mat and lift his hips and Hardys arm would've snapped.

He made another mistake on the shoulder lock. He needed to get Hardy's chin pointed toward the floor and squeeze his knees together. Again, another mistake he should not have made.

Carwin did just what I thought he would do. Lesnar will have his hands very full with Carwin. If Couture can pin Lesnar against the cage at 220lbs, Carwin will be able to no problem. Everyone saying lesnar will walk through him needs to realize something. Lesnar has walked through his opponents because they were either washed up, or much smaller than him. Brock was 60lbs heavier than couture, 30 lbs heavier than mir, and heath herring was washed up and slow. I say carwin will pin lesnar against the cage and knock him down and out just like mir. Mir cut 10+ lbs to make the 265 limit, and carwin handled him easiliy. Lesnar's just a couple inches taller, but weighs about the same. Lesnar is extremely overrated in my opinion, he's very quick and athletic for his size, but he has no technical striking and has never had his chin tested.

Did you see Carwin standing next to Lesnar? It looked like a father standing next to his child.

everybody hates brock lesnar and now for the next 4 months you are gonna have to listen to everybody talk shit about how shane carwin is gonna beat lesnar...i'm telling you all now, shane carwin is no where the athlete lesnar is. brock was a division 1 national champ and he will dismantle carwin. carwin was a division 2 national champ. in college wrestling division 2 is the worst of the three divisions(division 3 is actually a lot better than 2) wish people would stop hating lesnar because he came over from the wwe...he was an animal way before he ever got into that crap and no heavyweight in the world can beat him right now.

my response to this is that it took lesnar into the second round to defeat mir when lesnar was at the best hes been so far. shane carwin took out mir in a quicker amount of time then lesnar did, while mir was supposed to have been in his top shape, better then he was when he lost to lesnar. in addition, due to his illness not only did lesnar lose valuable training time, but he physically went backwards and has to regain what was lost before he can begin improving (with muscle memory it wont take too long, but it is a setback nonetheless). As the two of them have yet to fight there is no way to know who is really better, but taking all of this into account, carwin seems to me to be the better choice. lesnar and carwin are both beasts though, and the fight could go either way. of course if carwin does win, all the lesnar die hards will say its because lesnar wasnt 100% because of his illness...

GSP is a machine and is pretty much unstoppable at this point in his weight class.

Brock will mall right through Carwin and be on the ground in no time. I am not saying Brock is a better MMA fitghter but the fact of the matter is he will mall right through Carwin and win.

Did you see Carwin standing next to Lesnar? It looked like a father standing next to his child.

When are you going to get off the size train? Note the above Gracie video. If we went on the size premise everytime, alot of people would lose money.

MARK MY WORDS. Carwin will pin Lesnar against the cage, dirty box him, rock him, take him down, and GnP him til stoppage. That's how it will go.

All Lesnar knows how to do is take someone down, control their hips, keep em flat, and use short punches to finish them. He's only done that against opponents who are significantly smaller than he is. Carwin is a couple inches shorter, and weighs the same.

Brock looks much bigger because he was in a suit, carwin was in a t-shirt, and brock's head is the size of a volkswagon.

GSP is a machine and is pretty much unstoppable at this point in his weight class.

Brock will mall right through Carwin and be on the ground in no time. I am not saying Brock is a better MMA fitghter but the fact of the matter is he will mall right through Carwin and win.

The word is "Mawl" and he will go through carwin easily why?

Everyone should watch the randy couture v. lesnar fight. Couture WON the first round against brock by pinning him against the cage and dirty boxing him.

Couture's an old man at 220lbs, and he WON the round against him with relative ease. If couture had not stood in front of brock and tried to box with him, I think he would've won that fight.

Carwin is considerably stronger than Randy, and much larger. Brock will not be able to bully him around and will have to actually FIGHT Shane Carwin.

much respect to hardy

wow....much respect to dan hardy for hanging tough. lesner will lose by ko.

Mir looked like a rookie in there...carwin looked ok at best ..broc with level him no prob

I was surprised of GSP's lack of elbow use to Hardy's face when he was in either side or full guard. If you look at the Penn fight, he constantly had an elbow on or in BJ's face. Not sure exactly why he wasn't more aggressive in that position last night?

The whole first/second/third round he had him on the ground in control, he hardly threw an elbow or punch...even Rogan stated that GSP was dominating the fight, but was not inflicting any damage.

He didn't throw very many knees from the ground either, until toward the end of the last round or so.

It was a good fight though...

Carwin is a beast....he and brock should be a great fight. No need to really get heated on this debate, it is what it is, and the outcome will not come until they fight. I don't know who the heck will win that fight. It doesn't take much of a punch for either to knock the other fighter out. I'm sure if brock is smart, he is working on his dirty boxing. Will be a HUGE PPV, that is for sure:)

Geez, Mir didn't do a thing in that fight.

BMJ

The word is "Mawl" and he will go through carwin easily why?

Everyone should watch the randy couture v. lesnar fight. Couture WON the first round against brock by pinning him against the cage and dirty boxing him.

Couture's an old man at 220lbs, and he WON the round against him with relative ease. If couture had not stood in front of brock and tried to box with him, I think he would've won that fight.

Carwin is considerably stronger than Randy, and much larger. Brock will not be able to bully him around and will have to actually FIGHT Shane Carwin.

well now you look even more rediculous by correcting the gentlemens word "mall" with another wrong spelling for "mawl".... it's "MAUL", WTF, i'm amazed by the arrogance and ignorance, two of the worst traits to have in life......

Hardy was game to fight, just was out-matched. Kid should be fun to watch in the future. Who's next for gsp?? Certainly no one in his wgt class can handle him...
All my buddies had Mir w/ a first round sub, I took there money last night happily. I said it'd be a first round KO. Right when mir went up a against the fence the first time and Carwin was dirty boxing him you could tell it was hurting Mir, it was only a matter of time.

Carwin still has never been out of the first round and I just don't think Brock will have the chin to take the bombs Carwin throws. Size? Very little advantage in my opinion. I hope Brock gets back to full strength as it has the makings of a great heavywgt fight (not to mention a huge pay day)! No way will Brock walk thru him though. Carwin's the real deal...

Last edited:
well now you look even more rediculous by correcting the gentlemens word "mall" with another wrong spelling for "mawl".... it's "MAUL", WTF, i'm amazed by the arrogance and ignorance, two of the worst traits to have in life......

lmao i was thinking the same thing bro. why when people run out of intelligent things to say do they resort to picking apart others grammar??...no need to get worked up over this, bjm is correct in that we will not know for sure until they fight this summer

lmao i was thinking the same thing bro. why when people run out of intelligent things to say do they resort to picking apart others grammar??...no need to get worked up over this, bjm is correct in that we will not know for sure until they fight this summer

I want to stir shit up anyway LOL...lesner is fat he will lose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131