over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC Saturday GSP vs Dan Hardy

Ive got 100$ on Lesnar if someone wants to bet when the time comes :)

great question...... when WILL the time come? and just what is this health issue? i'm sure i should know the answer but i haven't heard anything other than a "health issue"

Ive got 100$ on Lesnar if someone wants to bet when the time comes :)

it will be interesting to see what the vegas oddsmakers come up with for the fight.

i think lesnar is going to rock carwin but how about this scenario...stephen neal for those of you who are not familiar is an nfl lineman on the new england patriots. before the nfl he was a 2 time ncaa division 1 wrestling champ. it just so happens that his senior year he defeated brock lesnar for the title. neal recently expressed interest in an mma career.

**broken link removed**

and here is the vid of their match in college

YouTube - Brock Lesnar get's beat in an amature wrestling match against Stephen Neal part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7cFVmoaDpw&feature=related

Last edited:
The word is "Mawl" and he will go through carwin easily why?

Everyone should watch the randy couture v. lesnar fight. Couture WON the first round against brock by pinning him against the cage and dirty boxing him.

Couture's an old man at 220lbs, and he WON the round against him with relative ease. If couture had not stood in front of brock and tried to box with him, I think he would've won that fight.

Carwin is considerably stronger than Randy, and much larger. Brock will not be able to bully him around and will have to actually FIGHT Shane Carwin.

Bad example, Couture is Couture and the guy is amazing and he would clown Carwin too.

It's ALL hilarious. There's no such word as "mawl." LMFAO! And why would I watch the Gracie/Akebono Video? Neither of those guys are Lesnar. There is not one person in fight history that has had the size, strength, speed, skill and athleticism of Lesnar. Oh and the word is "maul."

Yes there is...

It's ALL hilarious. There's no such word as "mawl." LMFAO! And why would I watch the Gracie/Akebono Video? Neither of those guys are Lesnar. There is not one person in fight history that has had the size, strength, speed, skill and athleticism of Lesnar. Oh and the word is "maul."

Mariusz Pudzianowski .....if you saw his last fight vid he was literally knocking his opponent into the air with his kicks. It will be interesting to see if he ever fights in the UFC.

Mariusz Pudzianowski .....if you saw his last fight vid he was literally knocking his opponent into the air with his kicks. It will be interesting to see if he ever fights in the UFC.

He is going to be SO fun to watch. This thread just made me remember I had a dream of GSP fighting last night, funny thing is he lost KO in my dream though lol.

i dont know i think he's just too muscle bound...brock would mawl him lol

The word is "Mawl" and he will go through carwin easily why?

Thanks for the grammar and spell check champ................Go Brock:D

I like Dos Santos or Velasquez against either of these 2 if given the opportunity.

LOL at all the much respect to Hardy comments.......................................he was destroyed for 25 minutes and only proved he could avoid tapping to armbar and kimora submission attempts......well done Hardy :)

Last edited:

the reason i posted the video was that you made a statement regarding lesnars size advantage. Akebono was 300 pounds heavier than Gracie and Gracie won. it was just showing how the size isn't that big of an advantage.

Lesnar has far more than size going for him. Randy would've won if size was Brock's only edge.

And "Puddin's" name shouldn't even be mentioned with legit heavyweights. Had you said Fedor, I might have let it slide.

David Glisan SportsUntapped.com said:
Pudzianowski is a powerful guy to be sure. And he’s got a great catch phrase: “Ta ręka niesie za sobą śmierć, a tej drugiej sam się boję” which translates to “This hand brings death, but the other one even I am afraid of.” Unfortunately, that won’t be enough for him to beat any legitimate MMA fighter in the world let alone a monster like Fedor or Lesnar who’d likely break his arm off and beat him with the bloody stump. As something of a MMA expert, my advice to Pudzianowski is this: enjoy being a big deal in Poland and keep beating up tomato can boxers and making bank. Don’t let your fans go writing checks for you that your body can’t cash. You’re better off not fighting legit heavyweights and you have no business in a ring or cage with Fedor or Brock Lesnar without a weapon. Even that might not help.

Last edited:
Thanks for the grammar and spell check champ................Go Brock:D

I like Dos Santos or Velasquez against either of these 2 if given the opportunity.

LOL at all the much respect to Hardy comments.......................................he was destroyed for 25 minutes and only proved he could avoid tapping to armbar and kimora submission attempts......well done Hardy :)

^^^^^^^

Front Row Tickets behind UFC fighter in attendance

: ) Matt Hamill and Jon Jones sat in front of me. I have good pics but file wont upload

Last edited:
You probably made the broadcast, they started wide on JBJ then moved in tight.

Bad example, Couture is Couture and the guy is amazing and he would clown Carwin too.

couture does not have the chin to hang with any of these guys...he won a round against brock but did zero damage to the guy, the dirty boxing is not going to hurt the big guys

Everyone should seriously thank you for posting the video. I am so happy you put the video's up. PM is the best board.
GSP only gets better and better. Everyone wants to talk about Lesner this or that. The Lesner argument stops at Fedor, and Dana will let Brock fight the devil himself before he loses his heavyweight franchise to Fedor.
Fedor will hurt Lesner, Dana has no rights to Fedor, so it will prolly never happen.
GSP is lb 4 lb the best fighter in the world today!:st:r-wars

Mir shouldn't have been in contention for the belt in the first place. It's like he's Danna whites golden child. I don't like Carwin or the hype that comes with him. For one, he's not 6'5 and two, frank Mir is the only real heavyweight hes fought (Gonzaga is a second tier fighter,to me and he STILL almost knocked Carwin out). I would have liked to see carwin and velasquez. Dos Santos is better then Carwin but hasn't been around long enough.

Bottom line... a healthy Brock will destroy any and all of these guys. Coming back he might be rusty, but we will see.

OH YEAH... I didn't fall for the hype of the St pierre fight either. Hardy or whatever is name is, is NOT a top tier fighter. He is not in the same league as any of the last few fighters that GSP has fought so why would anyone think that he would give him problems???

OH YEAH... I didn't fall for the hype of the St pierre fight either. Hardy or whatever is name is, is NOT a top tier fighter. He is not in the same league as any of the last few fighters that GSP has fought so why would anyone think that he would give him problems???

i agree, but seeing as st pierre had already beaten all of the other top contenders, hardy had a relatively easy road to the top and was next in line for the title shot even though he wasn't necessarily the next best fighter

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear