over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Un-Clean UG Labs

SCARY.....ill be the first to admit though all my gear is from ug labs and ive never had any problems.....thanks for the video....its definitely an eye opener

yeah that is scary. after seeing that, it makes you want to use nothing but pharm grade gear. I know a sponsor on this board that a friend ordered from, will not say the name, but it didnt' come in a vial, and he has to filter it, and after 5 or 6 shots from that he was ok, but i was at his house looking at the vial and i noticed a pretty large particle down in it, large enough to see with the naked eye. He refiltered again and continued to use but kinda scary

Not only do people have to worry about unsterile UGL labs.......

Think about them Chinese Raws................ :(

Scary........I think I might pay more for pharm grade gear

My guess is that the guys in the vid did not get medical attention soon enough. The first time I got cellulitius (sp?) I went to the doctor immediately, told him what I was doing and got on a heavy dose of antibiotics. There was no way I was going to wait it out...

UG labs, vet grade, human grade... there's always a risk.

I got cellulitis using Omna's. Probably a freak thing and it was probably my fault, but who knows.

It's in the UG labs best interest to stay as clean as possible. Sick customers is not good for business.

I got cellulitis using Omna's. Probably a freak thing and it was probably my fault, but who knows.

It's in the UG labs best interest to stay as clean as possible. Sick customers is not good for business.

never had a prob from o's

Trust me, some bacterial infections spread fast enough that even prompt medical attention isn't prompt enough! Surgery/hospitalization/IV antibiotics are the only thing left to treat. Working in the medical field and with the local wound clinic I have seen some scary wounds and some of the bacteria that is cultered out is very resisitant to antibiotics and spreads like a wildfire in the California hills!

Some of the infections in the video though, could have been caused by the person and improper aseptic injection technique or re-using needles, etc.

I bet %90 of those abcesses were due to the user. Not swabbing vial or injection spot, re-using needles,etc...

I always love to see the pics of these UG's when they are posted up after a bust. It amazes me the environment these guys work in? I really think a lot of the customers truly believe most of the UG's are made in these super sterile environments, sadly most are not.

I have seen some UG's post pics of there 'labs'. The pic I saw was some guy in a white lab coat holding a beaker with a mask on, LOL. You can google 'man in white lab coat' and see the same pic online!. The UG just pulled it off the net. and said it was him. Made me giggle when I saw it!

The abscess these guys in the video had were just crazy! thats some gnarly shit!

beside the unsterilized environment of ugl facility, poor injection protocols also led to infections

LOL that last one reminded me a of a bottle of deca I had for years , it was old Brovel Deca and it had a bugs leg in the bottom , never used it and kept it to show people for years and a guy offered me a bunch of money for it so he now has it.

so it shows pictures of 'labs' and pictures of infections.

BIG DEAL!

there is nothing whatsoever to show that all those infections even came from injections of anabolics

nothing to show that alleged anabolics were made in UG labs

nothing to show that the labs shown even made anabolics, maybe one of them made meth

no proof that someone didnt take pharm grade but used a dirty needle or didnt clean his skin, or maybe touched the needle with dirty hands

there are so many possibilities the list is endless

people are so easily swayed - lets post pics of infections, then some 'labs', say it was juice and now EVERYONE is all worked up

so it shows pictures of 'labs' and pictures of infections.

BIG DEAL!

there is nothing whatsoever to show that all those infections even came from injections of anabolics

nothing to show that alleged anabolics were made in UG labs

nothing to show that the labs shown even made anabolics, maybe one of them made meth

no proof that someone didnt take pharm grade but used a dirty needle or didnt clean his skin, or maybe touched the needle with dirty hands

there are so many possibilities the list is endless

people are so easily swayed - lets post pics of infections, then some 'labs', say it was juice and now EVERYONE is all worked up

good post..you are right...hysteria...buddy who had the worst infection ever i know from juice got it from omnas ....great pharm grade..he always was good with cleaning with alcohol etc etc

ha..i just watched the video now...dude, those abcesses all had a common theme...a: they werent even in a spot where you normally shoot juice(one or two was and the photo was from like the 80's)
b: did you notice all the abcesses were near rotten weird homemade looking tattoos!!! probably do it urself tattoo guys posting abcess pics

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity