over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Un-Clean UG Labs

so it shows pictures of 'labs' and pictures of infections.

BIG DEAL!

there is nothing whatsoever to show that all those infections even came from injections of anabolics

nothing to show that alleged anabolics were made in UG labs

nothing to show that the labs shown even made anabolics, maybe one of them made meth

no proof that someone didnt take pharm grade but used a dirty needle or didnt clean his skin, or maybe touched the needle with dirty hands

there are so many possibilities the list is endless

people are so easily swayed - lets post pics of infections, then some 'labs', say it was juice and now EVERYONE is all worked up

Very good points. One of those pictures they had I remember seeing when the lab was busted. That lab only made oral products. So it really didn't matter if it was sterile or not. Another picture on the video showed bags labeled dbol and anavar. Once again they were probably being put into capsules or made into tablets so the sterility doesn't matter.

ouch!!!

that does make you think...

So far, the worst that has happened to me is from pinning in the left glute. The area swelled up for about a weak. Their was some pain. My whole entire hip area swelled up acctually.
I think it was my fault tho cause i pinned 4cc's on monday and then another 3cc's two days later. I think the oil that was allready in the glute did not disapate before i pinned the spot again.

Now i use alot more different area's to pin.

I stop using that spot for a weak or two and so far everything has been fine.

good post..you are right...hysteria...buddy who had the worst infection ever i know from juice got it from omnas ....great pharm grade..he always was good with cleaning with alcohol etc etc

ha..i just watched the video now...dude, those abcesses all had a common theme...a: they werent even in a spot where you normally shoot juice(one or two was and the photo was from like the 80's)
b: did you notice all the abcesses were near rotten weird homemade looking tattoos!!! probably do it urself tattoo guys posting abcess pics

thats a good point bro, i never made the connection with the shitty homemade tattoos and infections. yes they were crappy looking tats lol

i'm going to make a video with a pic of my short ass (5'8), a pic of a guy dunking a basketball, and a pic of me holding a trophy - this will conclusively prove i play pro ball!!!!

so it shows pictures of 'labs' and pictures of infections.

BIG DEAL!

there is nothing whatsoever to show that all those infections even came from injections of anabolics

nothing to show that alleged anabolics were made in UG labs

nothing to show that the labs shown even made anabolics, maybe one of them made meth

no proof that someone didnt take pharm grade but used a dirty needle or didnt clean his skin, or maybe touched the needle with dirty hands

there are so many possibilities the list is endless

people are so easily swayed - lets post pics of infections, then some 'labs', say it was juice and now EVERYONE is all worked up

I agree with you.
But you know how it is, bad word travels fast...
If someone was to try to say positive things about any thing like this, there would be atleast one person doubting it and people would focus on the negative.
I have never seen infections like this from ug anabolics... ever. But I did see dirty people using ug, pharm grade etc.
Bottom line is you might not know what you put in your body, but do your part to be safe... That is called taking chances.

Some people here are talking about 'dirty needles'. I don't think this is an issue with bodybuilders is it? Dirty needles are what crack heads use, not bb'ers. I have done gear for a loooong time and I have never once reused a needle in my 20+ years.

Are you guys re using needles?

How about your inj sites? Are you guys rolling in the dirt before you inj? LOL.. I do mine after the shower in the morning. Thats just common sense I thought.

I always think its funny to hear people talk about dirty needles and what not. How are you guys getting dirty ones? They should be coming wrapped up in a plastic wrapper, they are sterile in that wrapper.

~z~

Some people here are talking about 'dirty needles'. I don't think this is an issue with bodybuilders is it? Dirty needles are what crack heads use, not bb'ers. I have done gear for a loooong time and I have never once reused a needle in my 20+ years.

Are you guys re using needles?

How about your inj sites? Are you guys rolling in the dirt before you inj? LOL.. I do mine after the shower in the morning. Thats just common sense I thought.

I always think its funny to hear people talk about dirty needles and what not. How are you guys getting dirty ones? They should be coming wrapped up in a plastic wrapper, they are sterile in that wrapper.

~z~

to be fair ,a minute spec of dust particle invisible to the naked eye is capable of causing an abcess
no matter how sterile u think ur being theres always a chance no matter how many precautions you take

i'm going to make a video with a pic of my short ass (5'8), a pic of a guy dunking a basketball, and a pic of me holding a trophy - this will conclusively prove i play pro ball!!!!

Once in a while you say something so fucking hillarious that I spit my protein shake all over my monitor.

i have been doing anabolics for 20 years and the worst infection i ever had came from>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VOLUNTEERING AT A NURSING HOME....contracted mersa....had to be in hospital for 3 days on IV anti biotics...thre was no open wound or nothing simple skin to skin transfer...now that shit is bad news.

While I'm not overly worried about the level of filth in most ug labs gear I use a .2 micron filter and fresh lab sealed vials on anything I'm mixing or buying premade.

The chinese raws have not been a bad buy in general. I have some test e that I'm using that has something in it that oxidizes (darkens in colour) which is a little odd but appears to effective and causes no inflammation.

There are definitely grades of chemicals and the best price doesn't usually get you the best grade. It's often a good idea to ask the seller directly.

to be fair ,a minute spec of dust particle invisible to the naked eye is capable of causing an abcess
no matter how sterile u think ur being theres always a chance no matter how many precautions you take

very true bro!

also if you wanna get an idea of how any many bacteria, contaminants, etc. on your skin can get into your body during an injection - stick it right after you swab with alcohol while its still wet. feel the sting? just that tiny bit of alcohol was pulled in causing a sting - imagine what else is pulled into your body during a shot

well i gotta say seems to me there is quite a lot of self inflicted wounds there. maybe im not being fair but not one of those guys had a body that would make me think he has been in the game for long.

Infection from injection

My girlfriend just graduated from a masters nursing program. during her courses i was used as a test dummy quite a bit. As some people on the board are in the medical field they can attest to the great lengths gone to to maintain a sterile environment whenever there is any type of opening in a body that wasnt put there by evolution. They wont even let their clothed arm or glovved hand pass over the top of anything that is going to come into contact with the inside of your body. its called a sterile field. as in nothing but the air in the room touches anything thats going inside of you. Be honest and tell me how many people are that careful when injecting. granted basic saftey procedures like an alcohol swab, a brand new pin being put on after drawing all help quite a bit but its still not fool proof.

~z~

i thought that we were supposed to role around in a pile of dirt 1st...lol...
:)...Nah, just joking with ya...

that was a good one though, made me smile...

My girlfriend just graduated from a masters nursing program. during her courses i was used as a test dummy quite a bit. As some people on the board are in the medical field they can attest to the great lengths gone to to maintain a sterile environment whenever there is any type of opening in a body that wasnt put there by evolution. They wont even let their clothed arm or glovved hand pass over the top of anything that is going to come into contact with the inside of your body. its called a sterile field. as in nothing but the air in the room touches anything thats going inside of you. Be honest and tell me how many people are that careful when injecting. granted basic saftey procedures like an alcohol swab, a brand new pin being put on after drawing all help quite a bit but its still not fool proof.

Sterile field is a bitch! I just went through my OR rotation.....holy shit! I couldn't work in that place too long. Way too anal about their sterile field, but rightfully so. It doesn't take much to get an infection.

Blah blah if you want 100% don't use.

Found this video and it was very disturbing to me. All I have to say is be careful out there.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
That's nothing... you should see how they butcher USDA meat products that we all eat every day...I've seen less filth, disease and germs on a surgical room floor... but 99% of the population just doesn't know any better...
UG labs are very clean in comparison.

Holy crap....those abcesses are ruthless. This makes me want to sterilize and re-sterilize any gear I get.

You can never be too sanitary. Always use new spikes and alcohol swabs on all areas being touched. The rubber stopper, injection site before and after injection. One thing I noticed a few years ago was that sometimes pieces of the stopper in the vial will come off in the oil if the lab used cheaper stoppers or if you use a larger gauge to draw from the multi use vials. This small rubber piece can cause a nasty abcess if you inject it. Also this video sucks.Most of these dudes didnt even look like they were on the program or even working out. The area of some of the abcesses werent even injection sites. Also some looked like meth labs...wtf? BTW I dont think you can get an abcess from orals, maybe internal probs, but not an abcess. You gotta love how some people hate. Sad thing is these are the videos and pictures the general public are shown.Thats why there is so much negative hype.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws