advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you think that eating clean is stopping you?

We all know there's something known as fat free shredded cheddar cheese and fat free cubed smoked ham right? 😝 Almost pure protein, salvages the saddest dishes!
Oh, forgot my love: Hellmann's Lighter than Light Mayo 😍 pour it on your air fried potatoes and screw the rice!

We all know there's something known as fat free shredded cheddar cheese and fat free cubed smoked ham right? 😝 Almost pure protein, salvages the saddest dishes!

Mannnnn

I would get those low carb pita breads, cover them in FF cheddar and turkey pepperoni, little personal pan pizzas with like 50g protein per pizza lol

This thread has more to do with knowing how to cook food then it has to do with clean/dirty calories.

If you could make chicken and rice delicious, you wouldn’t choose to eat McDonald’s. Simple as that. “Ahh we’ll I have no appetite,” yes you do. You’re just bored as fuck with meat and rice and you still drool over a Whopper. No shit. Learn how to season, learn how to marinade, learn how to change the way you cook every couple weeks and then stick to it. Dusty just had a long discussion on this on Its Just BBing. Learn to cook and you’ll be able to eat.
Exactly, clean eating isn't holding anyone back, lack of calories? Maybe.
I look forward to my beef and rice, chicken rice, fish rice. If a person knows how to use basic spices, stir fry, and use salt properly you can make a meal out of anything. Another fun one (I think from Scott Stevenson) I started is adding either maple syrup or honey in my rice as my post workout, I could probably eat 2000 calories of pure carbs of that shit. Can't even use money as an excuse, the only thing cheaper is pure dextrose for carbs.

This thread has more to do with knowing how to cook food then it has to do with clean/dirty calories.

If you could make chicken and rice delicious, you wouldn’t choose to eat McDonald’s. Simple as that. “Ahh we’ll I have no appetite,” yes you do. You’re just bored as fuck with meat and rice and you still drool over a Whopper. No shit. Learn how to season, learn how to marinade, learn how to change the way you cook every couple weeks and then stick to it. Dusty just had a long discussion on this on Its Just BBing. Learn to cook and you’ll be able to eat.

Exactly. It's so easy to make chicken/beef/rice taste amazing. Even with just salt and pepper if you cook the meat right it will taste amazing. Then you have another 101 ingredients you can add in to change things up over and over. Some guys can cook but they add alsorts of shit calories into their meals and others can't cook at all and eat the same overcooked bland chicken over and over so no wonder they struggle to eat it. You can always tell which is which when they post pics of their meals on here.

Exactly, clean eating isn't holding anyone back, lack of calories? Maybe.
I look forward to my beef and rice, chicken rice, fish rice. If a person knows how to use basic spices, stir fry, and use salt properly you can make a meal out of anything. Another fun one (I think from Scott Stevenson) I started is adding either maple syrup or honey in my rice as my post workout, I could probably eat 2000 calories of pure carbs of that shit. Can't even use money as an excuse, the only thing cheaper is pure dextrose for carbs.

I have been having honey with rice for as long as I can remember. It's a perfect post workout meal with some chicken and chilli flakes etc. I have tried everything over the years including chopped dates and cranberries (etc) in rice. Desiccated coconut or extra virgin olive in rice if I wanted some fats. Maybe even a rice pudding with coconut or almond milk in rice. I could eat rice all day so that's never an issue for me. I just have times were I struggle eating loads of meat but that has nothing to do with the taste. I have just trained and I am now having a shake post training. In my shake is 250g chicken breast, approx 100g carbs from oats, dragon fruit, blueberries, pineapple, black grapes, spinach and about 1 litre of oat milk (68g carbs in that as well).

I have been having honey with rice for as long as I can remember. It's a perfect post workout meal with some chicken and chilli flakes etc. I have tried everything over the years including chopped dates and cranberries (etc) in rice. Desiccated coconut or extra virgin olive in rice if I wanted some fats. Maybe even a rice pudding with coconut or almond milk in rice. I could eat rice all day so that's never an issue for me. I just have times were I struggle eating loads of meat but that has nothing to do with the taste. I have just trained and I am now having a shake post training. In my shake is 250g chicken breast, approx 100g carbs from oats, dragon fruit, blueberries, pineapple, black grapes, spinach and about 1 litre of oat milk (68g carbs in that as well).
Chicken in the shake, absolute savage.
Also rice lover, rice pudding with raisins is bliss. I also add cardomon while cooking, or bay leaves, love it all.

Mannnnn

I would get those low carb pita breads, cover them in FF cheddar and turkey pepperoni, little personal pan pizzas with like 50g protein per pizza lol
Trader Joes has great low carb wraps. Really good for tacos

Fuck sakes. That's a tough one. Chicken is so bland but Tuna and coke? Nope.
No shit...on a hard cut they were also putting liquid aspartame/saccharin on fennels when the craving for sweet foods was unbearable.

I used to use muscle building blast phases as excuses to pig out and eat as much as I wanted. I was eating tonssss of food and not all quality food either.

I looked worse but I sure as fuck gained a lot of muscle.

Fuck sakes. That's a tough one. Chicken is so bland but Tuna and coke? Nope.
Before the boom of no-fat/no-carbs/no-calories ANYTHING (and a MUCH better knowledge of nutrition) , cutting hard was a nightmare.
Egg whites, woody chicken breast, canned tuna, frozen cod fillets, BCAA's and lettuce.
F*ck it.
A slice of stale bread felt like French patisserie.

Before the boom of no-fat/no-carbs/no-calories ANYTHING (and a MUCH better knowledge of nutrition) , cutting hard was a nightmare.
Egg whites, woody chicken breast, canned tuna, frozen cod fillets, BCAA's and lettuce.
F*ck it.
A slice of stale bread felt like French patisserie.

Dude
.when I fought at 185lbs
.I literally ate 4 cans of tuna (couldn’t afford albacore), chicken breast, and spinach covered in mustard. 3-4 times a day. I would be gagging at times, while also starving.

But I was extremely broke too. Like didn’t have decent pans to cook in, frozen veggies were cheaper than fresh
.lol the struggles. Great value instant coffee for energy
..first world problems haha

Dude
.when I fought at 185lbs
.I literally ate 4 cans of tuna (couldn’t afford albacore), chicken breast, and spinach covered in mustard. 3-4 times a day. I would be gagging at times, while also starving.

But I was extremely broke too. Like didn’t have decent pans to cook in, frozen veggies were cheaper than fresh
.lol the struggles. Great value instant coffee for energy
..first world problems haha
Bro! You remember fish and a rice cake guy?
Epitome of cutting weight.

Quite a few people are doing this now. Throw some crystal light or other flavoring in with it and down it.
But
 why not just some whey?? Chicken breast is like twice the price of tuna/white fish/protein powder on a protein per gram basis at least for me in Canada.

I used to use muscle building blast phases as excuses to pig out and eat as much as I wanted. I was eating tonssss of food and not all quality food either.

I looked worse but I sure as fuck gained a lot of muscle.
Yes! That was the whole reason I used to flip flop and I think a lot of people fuck up. Bulking=tasty junk, cutting=clean bland. Once you learn to eat like an adult and pretty much only change quantities bulking/cutting has a different mindset attach and less of an emotional(?) pull and is more logic/objective based.

The current version of pigging out I may place into the bulk is unlimited fruit and veggies, some days I’m just ravenous and I feel I probably ate too little the day before or I trained harder than normal and my body needs the extra recovery juice (Read:not junk).

In the 90's there already were many people blending canned tuna with Diet Coke đŸ€ą
We did it with OJ, now I can't even think about that. I could do chicken and bone broth, it would be like drinking soup.

I actually did a “full day of eating” today. Currently cutting and eating primarily “clean” (hate this word) foods. Here are my meals 1-6 on a non training day.

* I cook my chicken in a crockpot. I do 2 flavors a week - buffalo and Mexican (taco seasoning). I absolutely love my meals.

Attachments

• 6E62B83D-D9F0-4F36-9C15-0F2DC75EB695.jpeg
    6E62B83D-D9F0-4F36-9C15-0F2DC75EB695.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 49
  • 94759D6B-47AF-4564-93B3-256AB2FF6B07.jpeg
    94759D6B-47AF-4564-93B3-256AB2FF6B07.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 6FE3B55F-E93E-43AC-9969-5417CC7944C4.jpeg
    6FE3B55F-E93E-43AC-9969-5417CC7944C4.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 0E1555A1-4FFE-4C95-B3C6-24FC7513391B.jpeg
    0E1555A1-4FFE-4C95-B3C6-24FC7513391B.jpeg