over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Unlimited source of bluetops

PeterBobJohn

Registered
I have never taken HGH before but have been working out since I was 17, am now 42 and right now I am taking about 500mg test and 60mg anavar a day.
my bodyfat isnt low as I want due to stress and work (and I guess because according to Tenny I am a pussy, LOL, I had to say that).

I can take 10iu a day if I like and do that for a year if I choose to.

I would like to get leaner and gain more muscle mass and have read some great things about HGH.

My question is should I jump right into 10iu a day or slowly ramp up?
If I should add more info please let me know.
thank you

I have never taken HGH before but have been working out since I was 17, am now 42 and right now I am taking about 500mg test and 60mg anavar a day.
my bodyfat isnt low as I want due to stress and work (and I guess because according to Tenny I am a pussy, LOL, I had to say that).

I can take 10iu a day if I like and do that for a year if I choose to.

I would like to get leaner and gain more muscle mass and have read some great things about HGH.

My question is should I jump right into 10iu a day or slowly ramp up?
If I should add more info please let me know.
thank you
Start low and see what happens. I take 2 ius twice a day, morning and b4 bed and it works great. But I also take insulin. Jmo insulin makes all the difference.

Start low and see what happens. I take 2 ius twice a day, morning and b4 bed and it works great. But I also take insulin. Jmo insulin makes all the difference.

Thank you.
What about the fact its generic Chinese? Should this be taken into account? meaning, should the dose be 4 iu twice a day?
Yes, I have read about slin and its synergy with hgh but I have learned that what best suits me in life is "one step at a time" meaning I will first add the gh to my protocol after 6 months see how I look and feel and decide then if I should increase test dose, decrease gh or add slin.

Thank you.
What about the fact its generic Chinese? Should this be taken into account? meaning, should the dose be 4 iu twice a day?
Yes, I have read about slin and its synergy with hgh but I have learned that what best suits me in life is "one step at a time" meaning I will first add the gh to my protocol after 6 months see how I look and feel and decide then if I should increase test dose, decrease gh or add slin.

I think that's a great idea, one thing at a time. For me hgh and slin go together. It's incredible, but start with the hgh alone it won't hurt anything. It's just I did it that way, then added slin. Wish I would have done them together at the start, would have saved me some time.

Honestly i dont like slin alongside hgh. It never "threw" weight on me like many others claim. Did i feel bigger and more pumped?...yes. Maybe humulin just isnt for more, but ice never had the opportunity to try any other insulin.

As for jumping right in to 10iu...in my opinion, do it. Sides might hit harder and faster, but they arent debilitating for long and u will adjust quickly.

Honestly, i haven't been overly impressed w/ GH, it's a lot of cost, there's risk, and not so sure for guys around our age, it's wise to go w/ 10iu. I think with improved diet, CJC Dac at 2-3mg / week, and ghrp2 3-5x day, you'll get what you are looking for, cheaper and less legal risk.

im 37 yo, ive gotten way more results from gh peps...mainly cjc Dac and ghrp-2 than ive ever got off gh...

ran 3 mo 4iu of blacktops...decided to take a break with peps...to let the antibodies clear....glad i did

just my experience..

do both...take a break from the gh every 3 months...and use peps for 3

watch your thyroid on the gh...3 mo suppressed mine...your prob gonna need to supp atleast 100mcg t4 on gh

I'll get flamed for this but fuck it. Jump in at 10iu see how you get on, worst case scenario you'll have to back off. I'm doing 10 rips, is very nice.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Or you can start with 10iu Mon-wed-Fri for a start. Then for 5 day 2 off and followed by 7 days.

im 37 yo, ive gotten way more results from gh peps...mainly cjc Dac and ghrp-2 than ive ever got off gh...

ran 3 mo 4iu of blacktops...decided to take a break with peps...to let the antibodies clear....glad i did

just my experience..

do both...take a break from the gh every 3 months...and use peps for 3

watch your thyroid on the gh...3 mo suppressed mine...your prob gonna need to supp atleast 100mcg t4 on gh

Other than convenience I'd use peps over 4iu gh. Get in the 10 iu per day range and peps don't get s look in. Peps are great for cruising. Anouther nice protocol I like is peps in day (3 or 4x) then 5iu rips pre bed im

I think you should build up to 10iu's. It doesn't need to be a long process, start with 4-5iu's and gradually increase it up to 10iu's. Since it sounds like your main goal right now is to reduce bf, I would split it into 2 x a day with the first being in the am followed by fasted cardio.

Thanks for the input guys
10 iu m-f pwo since feb 20th
Not long but I'm sure I'll see some changes Eventually
Running moderate T at 500mg week
Dropped the var and went and bought a vat of whey protein isolate to add another 100-150 g a day to my diet

Last edited:
Its always, always good to start of slow, then see what happens. Jumping on 10iu per day is a bit much, considering the sides what what type of end result you are seeking.

At your age and if your not competing whats the sense of 10iu's per day? It's too costly, plus side affects, is it worth it? No, not to me. More isn't "always" better. My brother is 50yrs old, works in a major city as a firefighter were the stress is a huge factor and physical demands of his jobs is, well, don't need to explain further. He takes 2iu's per day and looks AMAZING! We are all individuals so each body works independently, 2/4 per day should be sufficient and cost effective. Dont know much about peptides to speak of:rolleyes::banghead:

At my age (47) it's about health and longevity, and with that said, peps are a no brainer. The peps undergo a more rigorous testing process, so much less chance of injecting crap into your body, plus with all the fake GH and the hassles of GH, not to mention the legality of it, it's a triple no brainer... Plus, maybe it's the antibodies, but my sinuses swell shut on GH.

I'm 58 and do both.I use 100mcg of cjc1295w/odac and 100 ghrp2 morning and nite,wait 20 minutes do 1.8 iu hgh.Works good but side can get bad.I had to back down from 2.2 iu hgh twice daily.

i cant imagine the sides at 10iu's. i take 4iu rips mon-fri. i suffered an injury and increased to 6iu daily. after a week or 2 the cts sides were intolerable. i couldnt sleep cause my hands were so numb and tingly. it kept my wife up too cause i was constantly scratching my hands, cracking my knuckles etc. i would ramp up if were going to try 10iu.

i cant imagine the sides at 10iu's. i take 4iu rips mon-fri. i suffered an injury and increased to 6iu daily. after a week or 2 the cts sides were intolerable. i couldnt sleep cause my hands were so numb and tingly. it kept my wife up too cause i was constantly scratching my hands, cracking my knuckles etc. i would ramp up if were going to try 10iu.

10 iu daily rips is treating me real well. A little cts but nothing major. I jumped straight into 10 after a 3 month break using just peptides.

10 iu daily rips is treating me real well. A little cts but nothing major. I jumped straight into 10 after a 3 month break using just peptides.

wow. i have a buddy running rips too. he got cts at 2iu! ive been running 4iu for a couple of years.,

First of all you are a pussy.

Start low and titrate up slow. What's the rush? I saw my best GH results taking 2.5 fasted before bed. Then upon waking take another 2.5, go to the gym and workout. Maybe it was all the fasting but I saw fantastic results after 3 months.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. I'm talking about 10ius ED of HGH of course.

wow. i have a buddy running rips too. he got cts at 2iu! ive been running 4iu for a couple of years.,

Do you still find it as effective with taking no breaks? Cts from 2iu,that sucks but mabey he's very sensitive to the positives as well?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity