over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

unorthodox shot sites and amounts?

peco_12345

Registered
was wondering if there are any unorthodox shot areas? i tried the lower portion of the quad 2ml and will never do it again, was thinking of trying the lats maybe, whats the most biceps can take safley?

I just use the basics.

Quads
glutes
delts
bis

was wondering if there are any unorthodox shot areas? i tried the lower portion of the quad 2ml and will never do it again, was thinking of trying the lats maybe, whats the most biceps can take safley?

The lats are great, they can take 2mL pretty well. I can't hardly put .5mL spread equally into both heads without it cramping like a mother. Tris are good, I can put a cc in the horseshoe no prob, and more in the long head. Traps can take a lot, but lots of nerves.

i love hitting my chest. i always feel like i am going to stab my heart with the dart though ha. i know i know i wont but its still fucken weird. i can do 3ccs no problem.

honestly any where there is muscle you can take a IM shot! so pick a spot and pin UP bro......

i love hitting my chest. i always feel like i am going to stab my heart with the dart though ha. i know i know i wont but its still fucken weird. i can do 3ccs no problem.

3cc in the heart i mean chest lol. that would scare me also i guess. do you go straight in or angled? what about hamstrings?

honestly any where there is muscle you can take a IM shot! so pick a spot and pin UP bro......

agreed but i tried that last night in the lower quad muscle, to the side of the knee cap and that hurt me more than any shot, even more than a calf shot. im thinking hams but im not sure

I tried " I think it is called" ventrogluteal? pretty weird but works. sort of freaky the first time.
chest
quads
bis
glut
trap

agreed but i tried that last night in the lower quad muscle, to the side of the knee cap and that hurt me more than any shot, even more than a calf shot. im thinking hams but im not sure

in your tear drop bro? :confused: is that where you did your shot last night

When i pin quads i pin high and outside. The lower i pin the more it settles in my knee is can be crippling!!!!

Ive done 5ccs in the outer bis,3 ccs in the outer tri.my buddy has done 5ccs in each calve head,4 ccs in lateral delt.any body part can take up to around 5ccs if you work up to it.

i have pind - shlders,chest,tris,bis,quads,glutes..... i have a buddy that only pins bis,tris....

You guys are some crazy mofos.....how many cc's are you pumping that you feel you need to spread things out to include lower quad, lats, tris, chest in your rotation?

Delts..Favorite till became like pinning into rubber...Quads..outside...Bis and tris..Glute....Pinned calf once and never again...could barely walk

Delts..Favorite till became like pinning into rubber...Quads..outside...Bis and tris..Glute....Pinned calf once and never again...could barely walk

Yeah i havn't even been using my delts long, and the other day I didn't even feel the needle go in and I could hear it go through the scar tissue haha...make a squeeky type rubbing sound. It grossed me out a bit...

I have a friend who puts 2mls in his hams. I couldn't ever do that though.

I have a friend who puts 2mls in his hams. I couldn't ever do that though.

Does your friend know how many blood vessels and major nerves (eg sciatic) run through the hamstrings?! One reason glutes, ventroglutes, quads, and delts are so popular among bb'ers and medical
professionals is because the risk of major damage or injury in these areas is so much lower.

Does your friend know how many blood vessels and major nerves (eg sciatic) run through the hamstrings?! One reason glutes, ventroglutes, quads, and delts are so popular among bb'ers and medical
professionals is because the risk of major damage or injury in these areas is so much lower.

i guess that anwers my question.

The lats are great, they can take 2mL pretty well. I can't hardly put .5mL spread equally into both heads without it cramping like a mother. Tris are good, I can put a cc in the horseshoe no prob, and more in the long head. Traps can take a lot, but lots of nerves.

i'm guessing you don't aspirate?

Ill do chest, and bi's sometimes in my mix other then that I stick with the regular glutes and delts.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131