over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Resetting clen receptor sites

Nike22

Registered
Newbies
I use low dose clen (20mcg/ed) just to get my bpm up during cardio.
Been doing this for about 2 months, worked great. Recently it's not doing the job.
How long would you take off if you were me?

Is 2 months long enough to desensitize the receptors I wonder? Just curious for future reference because I have been on 40mcg ED(20mcg then 20mcg 2-3 hours after) for about a month or so with no side effects except the occasional "hot flash" kind of feeling. Have you thought about just going to 40mcg ED?

My understanding is that clen is working even though you no longer feel the negative effects

This is why bodybuilders utilize is throughout their entire contest preps without breaks

The whole clen ‘receptors’ thing is as broscience as aas receptors

Unless someone knows otherwise?

I don't have a science backed answer but some (many?) coaches do not cycle it during a long prep. Just increase dosage. I don't recommend it, but adding ephedrine to it at least used to be common/standard, don't know what the trends are now.

As we know, ephedrine works for a long time and effects may even improve a little.

Then when you are a couple of weeks out you add some form of nicotine (again not recommending it). Can help mood (dopamine), cravings and does increase thermogenesis a little too.

My understanding is that clen is working even though you no longer feel the negative effects

This is why bodybuilders utilize is throughout their entire contest preps without breaks

This ^^

I would increase the intensity of your cardio instead of trying to ‘reset’ your receptors.
This. And I'd opt for ephedrine over Clen. I see too many posts about pharmacy Clen being counterfeit and I don't trust ug labs with micrograms.

yup this is why asthma patients in some countries given clen for asma don't have to keep uping their doses lol. feeling something and working are totally seperate.

Lmao there no such thing as reset your receptors

How about not jacking off, no spices just bland food, no music, no IG or other social media, no pleasures at all for a few weeks. Supposedly sensitizes your dopamine receptors wonderfully. Then even a slightly spiced food will be heaven Lol.

A certain guru most everyone here hated recommended some drug, forget the name, that completely blocked your androgen receptors. A few days of that he thought might regain top response to androgens Lol. I know all about the androgen downregulation not being a thing but I think there are probably some mechanisms that reduces your response after hammering your system for a long time.

How about not jacking off, no spices just bland food, no music, no IG or other social media, no pleasures at all for a few weeks. Supposedly sensitizes your dopamine receptors wonderfully. Then even a slightly spiced food will be heaven Lol.

A certain guru most everyone here hated recommended some drug, forget the name, that completely blocked your androgen receptors. A few days of that he thought might regain top response to androgens Lol. I know all about the androgen downregulation not being a thing but I think there are probably some mechanisms that reduces your response after hammering your system for a long time.

I can't speak for androgen receptors but as far as beta adrenergic receptors there is no known downregulation, at least none is seen in long-term usage of B2 agonists used in respiratory treatments.

OP I'm betting after a few weeks of cardio your IN BETTER SHAPE and thus heart rate is not elevating as much as before.

As far as anecdotal reports of diphenhydramine/ketotifen "resetting" and people feeling the clen again I think this has everything to do with them simply removing the quasi-sedative drugs and suddenly not being as tired and equating this with clen "working" again.

Like already said clen works indefinitely. If your heart rate is lower at the same intensity, that is what we call adaptation which is the same reason we grow and get stronger. Progression is key not the drugs.

Take a week off

Benadryl helps reset receptors
There’s a better antihistamine for it I think it starts with an f I can’t remember but as far as the stim effects the beta receptors 100% downgrade. Just taking more is not good either clen is one of the drugs that is really hard on our bodies, Mike Mattarazo died 100% from his clen use. Clen is better for you than caffeine and I use it but sparingly and yes I cycle it especially on long diets, the knowledge of cycling it goes back to Dan Duchaine it’s just nowadays a lot of guys prefer more drugs to more work.

There’s a better antihistamine for it I think it starts with an f I can’t remember but as far as the stim effects the beta receptors 100% downgrade. Just taking more is not good either clen is one of the drugs that is really hard on our bodies, Mike Mattarazo died 100% from his clen use. Clen is better for you than caffeine and I use it but sparingly and yes I cycle it especially on long diets, the knowledge of cycling it goes back to Dan Duchaine it’s just nowadays a lot of guys prefer more drugs to more work.

Ketotifen will make you feel it again, but I doubt it does anything to reset b2 receptors. Diphenhydramine doesn’t seem to do anything. I agree with those saying just raise the dose a little. I think it’s better to start at 30-50 and raise the dose a little when it seems to slow down, rather than taking 100-200 right away, feeling overstimulated, then having your body adjustvthe effect downward in a couple weeks out of self defense, and forcing you to come off for a couple weeks. Finally, if it significantly shut down beta 2 receptors, people with asthma would have a lot of trouble when that happened. I’ve never experienced or heard of it, but I have taken clen for over a year straight, with normal side effects, making me think it was legit, with no negative effects on my asthma. Long acting inhaled b2 agonists don’t seem to quit working after a couple weeks as well.

Are you saying clen is less harsh than caffeine for health? Or just it's better for you at burning fat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131