over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Androgen Receptor sensitivity

For how long you have been training?
I started training really after I got out of basic training. Did my best in the Army but that’s where I discovered alcohol so it was not optimal. Since I got out I was in a dark self destructive place from age 23-34 made a lot of mistakes, got rear ended and Hooked on prescriptions which led to cocaine. So my training during that time consisted of 2-4 months on 3-6 months off until I hated myself enough to do something or went to rehab. Most people don’t realize a lot of addicts do drugs so they don’t have to think or speak or feel not to have fun. And I fell in that category
I was put on trt before Covid and decided I was ready to chase my dream. I knew nothing about AAS or competitive bodybuilding., and I still don’t know how to pose. At 35 I asked my trt doctor some questions and he said about getting a coach. I picked someone he recommended knowing again nothing about the competitive side of this sport. I told him that I have 5 kids and want to be around for them. I didn’t know 1-2 grams was a lot, what I did was put trust in someone and followed their advice.

I am very grateful for this forum and everyone who has helped me. A year and a half ago I knew nothing. This forum has taught me so much and there is a reason I am working with a new coach.
This thread was not about me or my training but I do appreciate your concern. A PM would have been cool. This thread was about androgen receptor sensitivity and I was on testosterone for over 3 years. 1.5 years which I know now are high doses. A lot of people I know are afraid to come off so I thought it was fitting to post my results. With a brand new diet and training plan I put on 5lbs which I’m happy for for being off for 12 weeks. It wasn’t that bad. And I’m excited to see what happens when I go back on, which is also fitting for this thread. Not my training.
My whole life I’ve learned from making mistakes just like I have on here. Bodybuilding has saved my life and gave me the accountability I lost from the service. I started at 35 and understand putting on muscle takes time. My longevity is shorter than most beginners, so I want to optimize each day and find out what my potential really is. When I look back I’m lucky to be here and have this opportunity accomplish a daily mission again.

Well done for turning your life around.

I was in a similar situation in my 20s (alcohol and C), but I left all that shit behind about 7 years ago. So keep going, you're on the right track now and congratulate yourself on where you are now and where you are heading.

I think you look great by the way, keep grinding, stay consistent and adhere to the plan (whether it's yours or coaches). Results take time in this game.

I should post a pic of myself wearing two pairs of glasses in a labcoat holding a beaker with nonsense written on a chalkboard, and be like, "Listen to me, bro, I know a few things" too. Literally laughed out loud for 2 minutes at your post.

Emeric, you're a good man. I like you. But don't stray into subject matter that you're clearly unequipped to discuss with expertise and try to argue that the earth is flat. It's ridiculous.
Prove me that I am wrong . The studies you posting it doze not.

I started training really after I got out of basic training. Did my best in the Army but that’s where I discovered alcohol so it was not optimal. Since I got out I was in a dark self destructive place from age 23-34 made a lot of mistakes, got rear ended and Hooked on prescriptions which led to cocaine. So my training during that time consisted of 2-4 months on 3-6 months off until I hated myself enough to do something or went to rehab. Most people don’t realize a lot of addicts do drugs so they don’t have to think or speak or feel not to have fun. And I fell in that category
I was put on trt before Covid and decided I was ready to chase my dream. I knew nothing about AAS or competitive bodybuilding., and I still don’t know how to pose. At 35 I asked my trt doctor some questions and he said about getting a coach. I picked someone he recommended knowing again nothing about the competitive side of this sport. I told him that I have 5 kids and want to be around for them. I didn’t know 1-2 grams was a lot, what I did was put trust in someone and followed their advice.

I am very grateful for this forum and everyone who has helped me. A year and a half ago I knew nothing. This forum has taught me so much and there is a reason I am working with a new coach.
This thread was not about me or my training but I do appreciate your concern. A PM would have been cool. This thread was about androgen receptor sensitivity and I was on testosterone for over 3 years. 1.5 years which I know now are high doses. A lot of people I know are afraid to come off so I thought it was fitting to post my results. With a brand new diet and training plan I put on 5lbs which I’m happy for for being off for 12 weeks. It wasn’t that bad. And I’m excited to see what happens when I go back on, which is also fitting for this thread. Not my training.
My whole life I’ve learned from making mistakes just like I have on here. Bodybuilding has saved my life and gave me the accountability I lost from the service. I started at 35 and understand putting on muscle takes time. My longevity is shorter than most beginners, so I want to optimize each day and find out what my potential really is. When I look back I’m lucky to be here and have this opportunity accomplish a daily mission again.
This is my advise , I am 71 years young, you have 5 kids you must stay healthy for then and for your self. I can help you in privet, I don`t charge.

I am the one who knocks.
This is my advise , I am 71 years young, you have 5 kids you must stay healthy for then and for your self. I can help you in privet, I don`t charge.
You're a good man, Emeric. With good experience, and achieved and continue to maintain an outstanding physique. I would recommend people to you for coaching. I had some intoxicating spirits last night, I usually leave this sort of thing alone, but it can be frustrating at times when some crazy ideas (i.e., falsehoods) get repeated in such a manner as if they become more true by being repeated. Clearly if you understand what I posted, it actually does prove you wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
deleted by alresco, disrespectful
Given your name, and everything that I've seen you write, you seem like a desert person. I have met some of you; and you tend towards, generally, not being respectable. Respect is earned, basically. Let me put it to you frankly: some cultures are not only different from others, but in fact inferior. If you still live where your people hail from, you lack reliable indoor plumbing and wipe your ass with your hand. Therefore, to you and your entire generational line, kindly do the civilised world a favour and kill yourself; just without hurting anyone else in the process for a change.

deleted by alfresco
Rather than fistfight, every Westerner here plays a longer strategy of funding their government's moral crusade to deliver long range missile and drone strikes down on your village. It helps us all sleep soundly at night.

Moral Crusade lol all promuscle members are going to see these comments and realise what a piece of shit you and how you enjoy the death of innocent children. What goes around comes around remember that. And don't ever mention fighting and wars because you're not doing anything so don't act like a killer a guy like you with this attitude even in america gets hurt very badly. Mods please don't remove his last comment so other members see how sick and disgusting this guy is.
There it is, the threatening, animal side.

The testosterone have to reach their target cells and bind to a receptor, receptors are specialized proteins found inside the cell or on its membrane. When they bind to a signal molecule called a “ligand”, they can alter their shape or activity. FGFs (fibroblast growth factors) act as ligand to the receptors.
In my opinion high out of range testosterone can cause temporally androgen receptor dysfunction (hormonal resistance) I made my opinion on observation and results having with people that I am helping. So stop posting studies that has nothing to do with androgen resistance.

The testosterone have to reach their target cells and bind to a receptor, receptors are specialized proteins found inside the cell or on its membrane. When they bind to a signal molecule called a “ligand”, they can alter their shape or activity. FGFs (fibroblast growth factors) act as ligand to the receptors.
In my opinion high out of range testosterone can cause temporally androgen receptor dysfunction (hormonal resistance) I made my opinion on observation and results having with people that I am helping. So stop posting studies that has nothing to do with androgen resistance.
Androgen resistance to exogenous androgen, were it to exist, which it does not, is not something that you could support by mere opinion nor observation of clients who you coach for bodybuilding.

Androgen insensitivity is the clinical term for what you seem to be describing; a syndrome. It encompasses partial (PAIS) and complete (CAIS) syndromes. In its complete form, it results in a female phenotype for an XY-chromosome person, and is caused by AR mutations. That is to say, it results in a person being born apparently female, but who has XY chromosomes.

There is no case to be made for what you are arguing, because it is completely untrue.

All sorts of hormones have some weak binding activity to the AR, e.g., IGF-I. FGF probably does have some weak binding to it. So, what?

Androgen resistance to exogenous androgen, were it to exist, which it does not, is not something that you could support by mere opinion nor observation of clients who you coach for bodybuilding.

Androgen insensitivity is the clinical term for what you seem to be describing; a syndrome. It encompasses partial (PAIS) and complete (CAIS) syndromes. In its complete form, it results in a female phenotype for an XY-chromosome person, and is caused by AR mutations. That is to say, it results in a person being born apparently female, but who has XY chromosomes.

There is no case to be made for what you are arguing, because it is completely untrue.

All sorts of hormones have some weak binding activity to the AR, e.g., IGF-I. FGF probably does have some weak binding to it. So, what?
I’d just give up man. Birthday gift of just letting him believe what he wants lol.

So sorry, my fault. I must have miswtitten my question, please allow me to reformulate it.
 WHICH full agonist turning into a partial agonist did you came across in the scientific literature to substantiate this claim?
Two days later, still waiting.
Any other enlightening insight besides telling people to go fuck themselves?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131