over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carrier oil sensitivity

Fuck, yep you been around yeah it was from Texas, those unlabeled 20 mo bottles with crappy packaging lol. Wonder whatever happened to him? Sounds like we had the same batch of fucked tren... I've been using since 2003 never had a reaction or side from AAS...that itching though was insane.
Yeah. The year was 2005 and lasted into July/August 2006

Yes, but not sure if its carrier oil or specific solvents.

I get a ill feeling like I've got a hangover for 12-24 hours. Headache, joints ache, generally feel rough. I must have an allergy to something.

For example, Alpha Pharma oils give me the feeling and I cant use them.

I've read some people speculate that the potential toxins in Chinese raws and all the solvents are actually more harmful to health than the actual AAS themselves...so say running 3g...it's not so much all that gear that could be harmful but the solvents and heavy metals in the injects. No opinion either way but I'd guess it could be a possibility. Back in the day guys were using more pharma I assume now we all use ugl for most part

Yes, but not sure if its carrier oil or specific solvents.

I get a ill feeling like I've got a hangover for 12-24 hours. Headache, joints ache, generally feel rough. I must have an allergy to something.

For example, Alpha Pharma oils give me the feeling and I cant use them.
Prob the peaunut oil giving you issues, i know several ppl who cant use them they feel like shit on them. I believe AP is the only lab using that oil because of the cost.

Alpha Pharma uses Arachis oil wich is refined peanut oil its extremly thin but some ppl get bad reactions to it, red and itchy where they shoot, personally i have 0 issues with it.
Arachis is what used to be in the Nile Egypt dark green print glass ampules fuck I loved those. Took one amp everyday for a month one time. Fuck I got huge. Shot it all in the same asscheek never had a problem.

That and high levels of Co-solvants .....over time .... yuck

I had an order come and the pip was bad due to my sensitivity to the carrier. I emailed my preferred sponsor wondering if he had work around tips and he immediately resent my ENTIRE order with the carrier he knew worked best for me.

He just said “don’t worry about a thing I’m resending your entire order!” Days later it arrived! Don’t know the carrier that caused me issues or what the carrier is that worked best for me but he understood and handled it for me.

Didn’t even have to think about it he just went above and beyond to give me the best products for ME at no additional charges Was the most any company had ever done to provide above and beyond excellent customer service - no questions asked. He just said “I’ve got your preferred Samson250 blend on the way!”

That’s why they are - and will continue to be my preferred Guaranteed sponsor!

Even when a few crashed vials came I just went to them and they provided me step by step instructions to address it and it worked perfectly!

Cheers to my exclusive Sponsor! His instructions were easy to follow and worked and have a loyal customer for life!

I've read some people speculate that the potential toxins in Chinese raws and all the solvents are actually more harmful to health than the actual AAS themselves...so say running 3g...it's not so much all that gear that could be harmful but the solvents and heavy metals in the injects. No opinion either way but I'd guess it could be a possibility. Back in the day guys were using more pharma I assume now we all use ugl for most part
My buddy who had access to real testing equipment in a major University lab told me years ago that double filtering with .1 micron filters removed nearly all if not all of the heavy metals were present. So for a few years all the bottled gear I purchased got filtered again before use. One of my pals double filters all his home stuff with minimal solvents and that shit is smooth as fuck no matter where you put it or how high the volume of oil is. I’d be willing to bet those heavy metals are more dangerous than the actual compounds themselves.

My buddy who had access to real testing equipment in a major University lab told me years ago that double filtering with .1 micron filters removed nearly all if not all of the heavy metals were present. So for a few years all the bottled gear I purchased got filtered again before use. One of my pals double filters all his home stuff with minimal solvents and that shit is smooth as fuck no matter where you put it or how high the volume of oil is. I’d be willing to bet those heavy metals are more dangerous than the actual compounds themselves.
Same same
But I use a .22
I figure if it’s filtering out bacteria it’s probably acceptable

Same same
But I use a .22
I figure if it’s filtering out bacteria it’s probably acceptable

Those filters are pretty darn good. I've seen someone put oil in too warm. It turned the gear cloudy because the filter must have deteriorated. The oil cooled and was put threw a brand new filter. It came out perfectly clear and was g2g.

Carrier oil is important. Trial and error. Safflower was used by supplier and damn near suffocated me. Thank goodness the switched. McT seems to be preferred by many

I have some castor oil test at 200mg.

It’s thicker than snot. Need to use an 18g to draw and a 25g 1inch on a 1cc luer lock to inject SLOW. It won’t go through a wide 3cc syringe.

Fairly certain it releases slower. My ng/dL and free test were abnormally high while cruising at 150mg/week.
It does indeed release slower hence it being the carrier of choice for test U as a trt med.

I've used GSO, Safflower (basskiller recommended it at one time), MCT, and Cottonseed. One sponsor uses MCT and EO blended in some proportions which I really like.

No issues with any. I did find Safflower really easy to hold at any normal concentrations. Seems better than MCT for that though only my limited experience. I haven't used EO myself but considered it for a blend at one point.

I've used GSO, Safflower (basskiller recommended it at one time), MCT, and Cottonseed. One sponsor uses MCT and EO blended in some proportions which I really like.

No issues with any. I did find Safflower really easy to hold at any normal concentrations. Seems better than MCT for that though only my limited experience. I haven't used EO myself but considered it for a blend at one point.
EO is addicting. Sooo thin. Only issue I find w it is a I’ll get a lil swelling on a non perfect inject.

EO is addicting. Sooo thin. Only issue I find w it is a I’ll get a lil swelling on a non perfect inject.
That was my impression of the MCT EO blend. Super thin, holds really well, and injection is silky smooth and at least as good as any other oil I've used.

I was really impressed and it's made me curious. I have some EO on hand but no projects for a while. I was considering a cruise blend of test e and deca. More mental masturbation than anything as I almost never deviate from the basics but I think I'll make it a reality at some point.

That was my impression of the MCT EO blend. Super thin, holds really well, and injection is silky smooth and at least as good as any other oil I've used.

I was really impressed and it's made me curious. I have some EO on hand but no projects for a while. I was considering a cruise blend of test e and deca. More mental masturbation than anything as I almost never deviate from the basics but I think I'll make it a reality at some point.
Well hold on to your hat, been using 100% EO for a WHILE. Just recently started incorporating mct back in.

(Study of 1) EO absorbs super fast so anything over say 200mg/ml (depending on ester) will give a lil swelling. So over time using 100% and doing daily injects that little bit of swelling here and there adds up. Mct never does that and holds just as well. Just a little thicker and possibly less pure because it takes longer to filter

Well hold on to your hat, been using 100% EO for a WHILE. Just recently started incorporating mct back in.

(Study of 1) EO absorbs super fast so anything over say 200mg/ml (depending on ester) will give a lil swelling. So over time using 100% and doing daily injects that little bit of swelling here and there adds up. Mct never does that and holds just as well. Just a little thicker and possibly less pure because it takes longer to filter
Well, I'll go with that. Stick to my old school basics. Normal concentrations, ba/bb, normal carrier, no blends...basics work.

I guess maybe I could use a bit of EO to thin things out further but this is why I don't screw around a lot. Appreciate the share.

Good info. Too lazy to have ever learned how to filter or what all is needed to do so but I need to look into this

Good info. Too lazy to have ever learned how to filter or what all is needed to do so but I need to look into this
It can’t hurt anything and it’s just become habit as a know that stuff from China has been proven to have heavy metals in it. I don’t know if the filters really actually get any of it out but I trust my friend as he is a scientist and knows more than this old logger.

I remember reading something long ago that cottonseed oil is bad news bears and will negatively effect fertility. So I never use that if I have an option, unfortunately (probably on purpose) big pharma uses that for most test.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws