over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Carrier oil sensitivity

Shockrock3

Registered
Newbies
Do certain carrier oils affect you a certain way...if so what are your symptoms, rash...flu like symptoms...?? Just curious thanks.

It’s possible. Personally, I’ve always found it’s more related to the compound though.

Some carrier oils I do better with than others though like cotton seed oil and coconut oil.

I prefer GSO or olive.
I want to try castor oil . May go to the store and pick some up to try a new brew

No idea but years ago Chavo sent me some 20ml tren whatever was in that my body couldn't stop itching no sleep 3 days finally got a med and stopped shooting it, cleared up, not sure if it was the oil or something else.

No idea but years ago Chavo sent me some 20ml tren whatever was in that my body couldn't stop itching no sleep 3 days finally got a med and stopped shooting it, cleared up, not sure if it was the oil or something else.

Wasn't he shipping out of Houston ? Mainly on OLM?

I remember the same thing happened to me. I remember driving home from Vegas and all the sudden my feet started itching. Then later that night it spread to my back and chest. Freakn unbearable.
The next day it subsided but then when I hit the gym as soon as I warmed up I was itching all over. It was bad.
Then I noticed the itching would go away once I broke a sweat.
But every day I had to endure this intense itching anytime there was a change in body temperature.
I had to break a sweat for a good 15mins before my nerves would relax.
I think I endured this for about 9nonths.
From October when I was at the Olympia until August of the next year.
I was running Chavo gear too. And if I remember correctly it was shipped out of Houston. I was living San Diego at the time

I took all types of STD, parasite, blood tests. Nothing.
Doctor then sent me to a psychiatrist. I never went and just endured until one day it just went away.

EO and Mig80 make me break out so bad but GSO and MCT work just fine for me.

I use MCT for all my oils and so far so good.
Used also Castor oil for DHB but it's too thick for my taste.

Never used GSO or Cotton Seed.

You can be allergic to anything. It's definitely possible and not uncommon. A lot of people have issues with certain carrier oils. Don't discount the solvents or compound itself though.

I prefer GSO or olive.
I want to try castor oil . May go to the store and pick some up to try a new brew

I have some castor oil test at 200mg.

It’s thicker than snot. Need to use an 18g to draw and a 25g 1inch on a 1cc luer lock to inject SLOW. It won’t go through a wide 3cc syringe.

Fairly certain it releases slower. My ng/dL and free test were abnormally high while cruising at 150mg/week.

Do certain carrier oils affect you a certain way...if so what are your symptoms, rash...flu like symptoms...?? Just curious thanks.
Mig840 is the worst for me. Large lump for 1.5 to weeks with pinkish skin an inch or so away from the area I injected.
EO and guaiacol not as bad but lump for a week without as much change in skin color around area.
MCT hit or miss depending on quality.
Never had an issue with GSO, CSO, Peach oil, etc.

I remember the same thing happened to me. I remember driving home from Vegas and all the sudden my feet started itching. Then later that night it spread to my back and chest. Freakn unbearable.
The next day it subsided but then when I hit the gym as soon as I warmed up I was itching all over. It was bad.
Then I noticed the itching would go away once I broke a sweat.
But every day I had to endure this intense itching anytime there was a change in body temperature.
I had to break a sweat for a good 15mins before my nerves would relax.
I think I endured this for about 9nonths.
From October when I was at the Olympia until August of the next year.
I was running Chavo gear too. And if I remember correctly it was shipped out of Houston. I was living San Diego at the time
Fuck, yep you been around yeah it was from Texas, those unlabeled 20 mo bottles with crappy packaging lol. Wonder whatever happened to him? Sounds like we had the same batch of fucked tren... I've been using since 2003 never had a reaction or side from AAS...that itching though was insane.

Mig840 is the worst for me. Large lump for 1.5 to weeks with pinkish skin an inch or so away from the area I injected.
EO and guaiacol not as bad but lump for a week without as much change in skin color around area.
I'm f'in weird but I like the smell of guaiacol after injection lol....esp Test Base

Grape seed oil causes instant reaction , pain bad swelling red and inflamed almost like cellulitis but within half hr.

Thays really the only thing thats bothered me other than the PIP im getting from some primo that has gotten progressively worse but its in the same carrier as my test which is painless

Alpha Pharma uses Arachis oil wich is refined peanut oil its extremly thin but some ppl get bad reactions to it, red and itchy where they shoot, personally i have 0 issues with it.

Yep, my body also hates mig with a passion as I had some gear made with Mig and had a reaction akin to an infection. Stopped it and it went away after almost a week.

I stopped using anything that gives that guaiacol smell...Just a couple months use will literally have my skin smelling like that shit for the rest of the year, every time I sweat!

Can someone tell me if omnadren has guaiacol in it? That stuff has some weird sweet smell to it..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear