over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Androgen Receptor sensitivity

Exactly, multifactorial. Follow a process of making small changes, focusing on weak points; rather than theoretically maximizing everything from the outset, and failing to exhaust continuous improvement for the illusory temporary gains (and a host of negative side effects).
Many years ago people used to laugh at me when I stated that specialization training programs were the way to go for advanced athletes.
Oh well 🙄

Many years ago people used to laugh at me when I stated that specialization training programs were the way to go for advanced athletes.
Oh well 🙄
I mean...how difficult is to realize that if you have some weak points and you improve everything by 10% you don't look better than before ( assuming no lack of overall development of course)?

The first picture was the end of my first cut ever. I followed my coaches guidance. The second picture I took yesterday was actually sub natural with a total test of 98. I’m now working with a new coach now, hopefully I’ll have more impressive pictures to post in the future
For how long you have been training?

My recommendation, focus on workout , food and resting till you reach your natural genetics, it can take many many years, in some case 10 years, in my case toke over10 years, I don`t have great genetics, it takes years to learn how your body responding for deferent workouts. Below me after 20 years working out with out taking any hormones or any supplement or powders. Just food. The photo was taken in 1987, I was 185lbs.

Attachments

• Emeric 1987.jpg
    Emeric 1987.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 51
My recommendation, focus on workout , food and resting till you reach your natural genetics, it can take many many years, in some case 10 years, in my case toke over10 years, I don`t have great genetics, it takes years to learn how your body responding for deferent workouts. Below me after 20 years working out with out taking any hormones or any supplement or powders. Just food. The photo was taken in 1987, I was 185lbs.
Looking better than most on hormones. What WAS your diet and training style like?

Looking better than most on hormones. What WAS your diet and training style like?
Fort proteins raw whole eggs, chicken , tuna and occasionally beef. Carbs potato, rice, fruits, for greens salad, I emigrated to the USA in 1982, so but that time I was 5 years in the USA with so much better supply of food. The below photo was take at my first day in USA with my sponsor, my sponsor was the owner of Barberton Club in Ohio.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 40
OK.

View attachment 186629
From biopsied human muscle.

View attachment 186630
Results showing that 200 mg testosterone enanthate weekly in military men following a voluminous mostly aerobic-endurance training program and in a severe caloric deficit (> 55% kcal) recomped, simultaneously building new muscle and losing fat with increased LBM and decreased fat mass. 1.6 g/kg protein, 30% macros from fat, severe caloric restriction (55% energy deficit) for 28 days.

Howard, E. E., Margolis, L. M., Berryman, C. E., Lieberman, H. R., Karl, J. P., Young, A. J., … Pasiakos, S. M. (2020). Testosterone supplementation upregulates androgen receptor expression and translational capacity during severe energy deficit. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism, 319(4), E678–E688. doi:10.1152/ajpendo.00157.2020

thats great!
thank you!
but this just shows that taking test upregulates ar. which is basically what i said before. in your post above shows may not be true. as over time and increased body weight so on would need more for the same result. but this study s not looking at many years of use. nor do we take into count a person goin up in bw and then down.

is this really up regulation or are we getting more ar due to increase in muscle mass?

what you didnt show i a person becoming more sensitive to test as time goes on. you are showing and saying different. which i understand in the case provided.

what you havent shown is how n the same person over years of taking test if they may become more or less sensitive. which is what if you go back into my posts what im saying.

i also said we cant prove that. can you show me different?

im not really sure how we jumped to street drugs. you mentioned coke and heroin specifically. im not really sure why other then maybe reading more into my words then what i said. when i said other drugs specifically i was referring to cannabis and how using that over time in high doses we can keep thc locked up/blocked up by constant saturation which may lead over time to one becoming more sensitive by the cell upregulating receptors due to constanlty being filled. the study you posted kind of shows that.

really at we would need is a longer study to show the potential of a blast cruise idea like what we are talking about.

if you have that please share.

when i said i agree before it was to post 62 about test dose and test levels not always having the same relationship. i have blood work that can show this.

thats great!
thank you!
but this just shows that taking test upregulates ar. which is basically what i said before. in your post above shows may not be true. as over time and increased body weight so on would need more for the same result. but this study s not looking at many years of use. nor do we take into count a person goin up in bw and then down.

is this really up regulation or are we getting more ar due to increase in muscle mass?

what you didnt show i a person becoming more sensitive to test as time goes on. you are showing and saying different. which i understand in the case provided.

what you havent shown is how n the same person over years of taking test if they may become more or less sensitive. which is what if you go back into my posts what im saying.

im not really sure how we jumped to street drugs. you mentioned coke and heroin specifically. im not really sure why other then maybe reading more into my words then what i said. when i said other drugs specifically i was referring to cannabis and how using that over time in high doses we can keep thc locked up/blocked up by constant saturation which may lead over time to one becoming more sensitive by the cell upregulating receptors due to constanlty being filled. the study you posted kind of shows that.

really at we would need is a longer study to show the potential of a blast cruise idea like what we are talking about.

when i said i agree before it was to post 62 about test dose and test levels not always having the same relationship. i have blood work that can show this.
That is correct test upregulates the receptor, but the activity of the test can drop from full activity to parcel activity.

Are you stating that Testosterone becomes a partial agonist with prolonged overexposure?
Yes, is no study showing why but it happens, my theory is that it interfere with FGFs signaling, communication or even down regulate fgs levels. Popole have the best respond to test when first time is used, and it don`t mater if was 100mg, 200mg 500mg, but after 8 to 10 weeks become partial agonist, that why people increasing the dozes. Now if you take a pause and you restore the signaling and communications, you will respond the same way each time with the same amount that you injected first time.

Yes, is no study showing why but it happens, my theory is that it interfere with FGFs signaling, communication or even down regulate fgs levels. Popole have the best respond to test when first time is used, and it don`t mater if was 100mg, 200mg 500mg, but after 8 to 10 weeks become partial agonist, that why people increasing the dozes. Now if you take a pause and you restore the signaling and communications, you will respond the same way each time with the same amount that you injected first time.
Did you happen to come across any full agonist turning into a partial agonist in the scientific literature to substantiate this claim?

Since we're hypothesizing receptor dynamics of less than stellar effects based on -in/sensitivity- as well, the age old -to saturate or not to saturate- theorism (although, saturation isn't being discussed). Which has been a contagious regurgitated conversation for quite some time throughout different social media platforms and forums.

Aside from hypertrophic response.
Discussion or lack thereof about post translation upon thee almighty androgen receptor -the communication that occurs giving the proteins (mRNA-miRNA, cis-regulatory elements [long non-coding], ect) towards gene expression- isn't talked about. At least that I have seen. There's hundreds, upon hundreds of androgen specific genes that are either up-regulated or down-regulated post translation after translocation of the androgen response element to thee nucleus where dimerization occurs towards target gene expressions.

What if some of these genes aren't responding appropriately, even though these nuclear receptor(s) (AR) are sending the proper communications.

Do we still place blame upon the receptor of "in/sensitivity" as well, "to saturate or not to saturate" or could there be epigenetic modifications limiting the expression(s) of one or more androgen response genes?

Sake of conjecture, changes in LBD (ligand binding domain), is there some nucleotide stop codon that rears it's ugly head dose and duration dependent. Or is there some unknown aspects of thee ole mitochondria/endoplasmic reticulum that spins out some weird new catalyst that changes the molecular structure of the testosterone molecule, rendering it a partial agonist? ARs aren't permanent proteins, they cycle to a point of degradation. Giving the aforementioned theorism, newly formed polymerase chain reaction (templated DNA) ARs are now programmed to limit their ability to specifically partial agonists.

I couldn't imagine either taking place. Who knows. Maybe it does.

So sorry, my fault. I must have miswtitten my question, please allow me to reformulate it.
 WHICH full agonist turning into a partial agonist did you came across in the scientific literature to substantiate this claim?

So sorry, my fault. I must have miswtitten my question, please allow me to reformulate it.
 WHICH full agonist turning into a partial agonist did you came across in the scientific literature to substantiate this claim?
Addendum: without the cuncurrent presence of a superagonist.

thats great!
thank you!

You look like such a cunt.

I should post a pic of myself wearing two pairs of glasses in a labcoat holding a beaker with nonsense written on a chalkboard, and be like, "Listen to me, bro, I know a few things" too. Literally laughed out loud for 2 minutes at your post.

Emeric, you're a good man. I like you. But don't stray into subject matter that you're clearly unequipped to discuss with expertise and try to argue that the earth is flat. It's ridiculous.

Nope.

FGF activity is related to stanozolol's, making joint pain worse, and probably to hair loss potency though; and the association between certain AAS and tendon injury. Certainly, FGF activity is associated with tendon healing.

But has very little to do with skeletal muscle hypertrophy vis-a-vis AAS.

What you have given here is not a theory, actually. It's a half-witted hypothesis that is readily refutable.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws