over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Androgen Receptor sensitivity

marssel

Sponsor / Kilo Club
Registered
Sponsors
In another thread I believe it was Emeric who referred to adrenal restoration and increasing androgen receptor sensitivity (if I’m not spot on with my comment forgive me Emeric plz); how many guys focus on this and what do yall do to increase sensitivity. Coming up we talked about it but in the sense that it was the only reason to cycle off. I love the idea as I’ve been on trt or more since 2020 now.

Exogenous androgen exposure has been shown to up regulate the androgen receptor (AR).

People "cycle off" to either restore the HPTA, health phase cruise/TRT. It's not done to make the next AAS stack more effective.

Exogenous testosterone/TRT works year round, all the time, so do other widely used AAS like Nandrolone, Trenbolone, Oxandrolone, Stanozolol, etc....

I think it was @b-boy who posted an IG video going over how injectable L carnitine does this.
It doze, but not 100% effective. When you inject more testosterone then your body produces naturally, the drug (testosterone in this case) will bind only partial to activate receptor, in pharmacology called partial agonists.

Agonist also be considered ligands which display both agonistic and antagonistic effects—when both a full agonist and partial agonist are present, the partial agonist actually acts as a competitive antagonist, competing with the full agonist for receptor occupancy and producing a net decrease in the receptor activation observed with the full agonist alone.

It doze, but not 100% effective. When you inject more testosterone then your body produces naturally, the drug (testosterone in this case) will bind only partial to activate receptor, in pharmacology called partial agonists.

Agonist also be considered ligands which display both agonistic and antagonistic effects—when both a full agonist and partial agonist are present, the partial agonist actually acts as a competitive antagonist, competing with the full agonist for receptor occupancy and producing a net decrease in the receptor activation observed with the full agonist alone.

I will call the above effect , partial sensitivity. To restore sensitivity or partial agonistic to full agonist you need to lover the dozes for a minimum 8 weeks, and take a supplement that contains all FGFs (fibroblast growth factors) That B-boy was doing.

Growth Factors are thought to act as “ligands” to receptors or intra-cellular and intra-nuclear sensors.

Receptor/ligand binding affinity:
The interaction of most ligands with their binding sites can be characterized in terms of a binding affinity. In general, high-affinity ligand binding results from greater intermolecular force between the ligand and its receptor while low-affinity ligand binding involves less intermolecular force between the ligand and its receptor. In general, high-affinity binding results in a higher degree of occupancy for the ligand at its receptor binding site than is the case for low-affinity binding; the residence time (lifetime of the receptor-ligand complex) does not correlate. High-affinity binding of ligands to receptors is often physiologically important when some of the binding energy can be used to cause a conformational change in the receptor, resulting in altered behavior of an associated ion channel or enzyme.

A ligand that can bind to a receptor, alter the function of the receptor, and trigger a physiological response is called an agonist for that receptor. Agonist binding to a receptor can be characterized both in terms of how much physiological response can be triggered and in terms of the concentration of the agonist that is required to produce the physiological response. High-affinity ligand binding implies that a relatively low concentration of a ligand is adequate to maximally occupy a ligand-binding site and trigger a physiological response.

I will call the above effect , partial sensitivity. To restore sensitivity or partial agonistic to full agonist you need to lover the dozes for a minimum 8 weeks, and take a supplement that contains all FGFs (fibroblast growth factors) That B-boy was doing.

Growth Factors are thought to act as “ligands” to receptors or intra-cellular and intra-nuclear sensors.

Receptor/ligand binding affinity:
The interaction of most ligands with their binding sites can be characterized in terms of a binding affinity. In general, high-affinity ligand binding results from greater intermolecular force between the ligand and its receptor while low-affinity ligand binding involves less intermolecular force between the ligand and its receptor. In general, high-affinity binding results in a higher degree of occupancy for the ligand at its receptor binding site than is the case for low-affinity binding; the residence time (lifetime of the receptor-ligand complex) does not correlate. High-affinity binding of ligands to receptors is often physiologically important when some of the binding energy can be used to cause a conformational change in the receptor, resulting in altered behavior of an associated ion channel or enzyme.

A ligand that can bind to a receptor, alter the function of the receptor, and trigger a physiological response is called an agonist for that receptor. Agonist binding to a receptor can be characterized both in terms of how much physiological response can be triggered and in terms of the concentration of the agonist that is required to produce the physiological response. High-affinity ligand binding implies that a relatively low concentration of a ligand is adequate to maximally occupy a ligand-binding site and trigger a physiological response.

1700950195635.png

So you can be 1000mg test per week and will not have much more effect than when you fist time injected 300mg and the way you felt the first 8 weeks, only more side effects. That why 10mg (70mg per week) full agonist will have such a good effect. When I was competing I was blasting with 280mg per week but I was all ways coming down to 70mg per week, I was doing this back and fort.

So you can be 1000mg test per week and will not have much more effect than when you fist time injected 300mg and the way you felt the first 8 weeks, only more side effects. That why 10mg (70mg per week) full agonist will have such a good effect. When I was competing I was blasting with 280mg per week but I was all ways coming down to 70mg per week, I was doing this back and fort.
At your peak your blast was 280 mg weekly? You’re a big fucking dude!

At your peak your blast was 280 mg weekly? You’re a big fucking dudakes e!
I was gaining size from working out and eating food, not by replacing food with powders. Is all about training and food, it takes many many years of hard training, you need to be consistent and live a healthy life style. It toke me over 30 years to have 20 inch arms. Once you reach your potentials and you want to keep the size you will need to train the same way as you did to that point.

To restore sensitivity or partial agonistic to full agonist you need to lover the dozes for a minimum 8 weeks, and take a supplement that contains all FGFs (fibroblast growth factors) That B-boy was doing.
Do you have anything showing using steroids lowers this sensitivity and created the need to restore sensitivity?

Look at the blast and cruisers. Most of them are not that big and use massive doses.

I personally think thats genetics, not that their AAS stack is not as effective as they havent had any time "off".

And they're probably using more drugs than their body can handle and didnt increase doses slowly.

Well for sure Emeric knows his stuff, it may not be for everyone but he is knowledgeable but Type -IIs post is good, my only hitch is one of the names on it is Bill Roberts (who I’m just not a fan of as his science was generally there to sell EAS). But that’s what this forum is right, science and yes anecdotal action, I mean Milos was an outsider years ago and now he’s the king outside of Hany. As to guys who blast and cruise being small……look at every guy on an IFBB stage-they are on year round or at least everyone I’ve ever talked to sold to over 2 decades so I gotta disagree there BUT the point that guys think drugs make a champion are of course dead wrong.

Look at the blast and cruisers. Most of them are not that big and use massive doses.
Not sure I agree man, I think @luki7788 is pretty big lol and I don’t think he’s been below a gram in years. The harsh reality is; these drugs work, and a lot of the biggest people I know are pushing the envelope with gear pretty much year round AND have diet and training dialed in year round too. If these drugs didn’t work we wouldn’t take them.

Not sure I agree man, I think @luki7788 is pretty big lol and I don’t think he’s been below a gram in years. The harsh reality is; these drugs work, and a lot of the biggest people I know are pushing the envelope with gear pretty much year round AND have diet and training dialed in year round too. If these drugs didn’t work we wouldn’t take them.
I was under a gram when I was a natural lol

I personally think thats genetics, not that their AAS stack is not as effective as they havent had any time "off".

And they're probably using more drugs than their body can handle and didnt increase doses slowly.
Genetics are big part to achieve a great physic, but even people with grate genetics using steroids will become temporally less sensitive.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws