over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Resetting clen receptor sites

How about not jacking off, no spices just bland food, no music, no IG or other social media, no pleasures at all for a few weeks. Supposedly sensitizes your dopamine receptors wonderfully. Then even a slightly spiced food will be heaven Lol.

A certain guru most everyone here hated recommended some drug, forget the name, that completely blocked your androgen receptors. A few days of that he thought might regain top response to androgens Lol. I know all about the androgen downregulation not being a thing but I think there are probably some mechanisms that reduces your response after hammering your system for a long time.
There is several known ways the body down regulates your response to androgens among others upregulating myostatin production, faster metabolizing by the liver, aromatase, SHBG etc etc etc

Ketotifen will make you feel it again, but I doubt it does anything to reset b2 receptors. Diphenhydramine doesn’t seem to do anything. I agree with those saying just raise the dose a little. I think it’s better to start at 30-50 and raise the dose a little when it seems to slow down, rather than taking 100-200 right away, feeling overstimulated, then having your body adjustvthe effect downward in a couple weeks out of self defense, and forcing you to come off for a couple weeks. Finally, if it significantly shut down beta 2 receptors, people with asthma would have a lot of trouble when that happened. I’ve never experienced or heard of it, but I have taken clen for over a year straight, with normal side effects, making me think it was legit, with no negative effects on my asthma. Long acting inhaled b2 agonists don’t seem to quit working after a couple weeks as well.
Ketofein was what I was looking for, only thing that upregulates receptors BUT it’s useless if you go off clen and stay on stims. You wanna clear your receptors you really need two weeks plus of no stims at all. You go off clen and up caffeine ur pissing in the wind

Any evidence for this claim?

Yeah he always referenced his outrageous red meat consumption and steroid intake in general "We would do such disgusting things with drugs in hotel rooms prior to shows" he said, very much paraphrasing here. While clen could/can cause CV problems it would be kind of hard to pin point his problems on the specifically, especially if he had atherosclerosis or whatever, don't remember the details. But he was adamant, "DON'T DO IT, IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT."

Back in like 91 when clen was "new" Flex mag had a warning article, and again paraphrasing wildly since it was so long ago, it said something like "steroids didn't turn out to be as dangerous as they said, but mark my words, if clen becomes popular thousands will die, this time the danger is real. Slaughter animals show extreme heart damage" and so on.

But on the other hand clen was used as an asthma medication for decades and the only reason it was phased out, in my understanding, was the all the athletes getting caught with it, like Katrin Krabbe (sp?) AND supposedly the main reason was the very long half life, potentially leading to too high levels inadvertently. Of course later on other asthma drugs like albuterol showed similar "anabolic" effects.

One ting I found interesting were the few studies done on heart failure patients. They were given very high doses such as 600mcg and IIRC the results were "positive." But this shows it has powerful effects on the heart and will probably make your heart grow even more combined with GH and AAS etc Lol.

If it was safe I would use it year round, why not? Lol. Even if the anabolic and partitioning effect is small it's at least something.

Yeah he always referenced his outrageous red meat consumption and steroid intake in general "We would do such disgusting things with drugs in hotel rooms prior to shows" he said, very much paraphrasing here. While clen could/can cause CV problems it would be kind of hard to pin point his problems on the specifically, especially if he had atherosclerosis or whatever, don't remember the details. But he was adamant, "DON'T DO IT, IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT."

Back in like 91 when clen was "new" Flex mag had a warning article, and again paraphrasing wildly since it was so long ago, it said something like "steroids didn't turn out to be as dangerous as they said, but mark my words, if clen becomes popular thousands will die, this time the danger is real. Slaughter animals show extreme heart damage" and so on.

But on the other hand clen was used as an asthma medication for decades and the only reason it was phased out, in my understanding, was the all the athletes getting caught with it, like Katrin Krabbe (sp?) AND supposedly the main reason was the very long half life, potentially leading to too high levels inadvertently. Of course later on other asthma drugs like albuterol showed similar "anabolic" effects.

One ting I found interesting were the few studies done on heart failure patients. They were given very high doses such as 600mcg and IIRC the results were "positive." But this shows it has powerful effects on the heart and will probably make your heart grow even more combined with GH and AAS etc Lol.

If it was safe I would use it year round, why not? Lol. Even if the anabolic and partitioning effect is small it's at least something.

Do you have a link to those studies about the 600mcg clen dosages?

I’d be shocked if Mattarazzo could spell ‘blood pressure’

Dude was probably the embodiment of hypertension.. just a medical emergency waiting to happen

Just speculating, of course

Any evidence for this claim?
Well he came out right before he died and said that’s what the doctors told him and he begged guys to lay off clen bc it was why he was about to die. Didn’t mention any other PEDs and then he died. So yea that’s pretty heavy shit. Clen is clearly hard on the heart ESPECIALLY WHEN ON GEAR, this is not even a stretch it’s just a fact. A lot of guys love to put clen on that winny, anavar, GH “safe list” and if you have asthma and take an. Asthma dose it is but that’s not what bodybuilders do. I took it I take it just like guys taking DNP, tren, slin we know shit is hard on us accept the risk and try to mediate it don’t deny it

Well he came out right before he died and said that’s what the doctors told him and he begged guys to lay off clen bc it was why he was about to die. Didn’t mention any other PEDs and then he died. So yea that’s pretty heavy shit. Clen is clearly hard on the heart ESPECIALLY WHEN ON GEAR, this is not even a stretch it’s just a fact. A lot of guys love to put clen on that winny, anavar, GH “safe list” and if you have asthma and take an. Asthma dose it is but that’s not what bodybuilders do. I took it I take it just like guys taking DNP, tren, slin we know shit is hard on us accept the risk and try to mediate it don’t deny it

I can't recall Mike mentioning clen but it was so long ago I might have forgotten. Something like 60mcg of Spiropent a day was a common asthmatic dose, and a common "bodybuilding dose" too (although in the early days it was more common to go to maybe 200mcg and some madmen even experimenting at the milligram level), but the half life was too long, that's why they opted for other beta agonists. BTW Mike said he only used a gram of gear, sometimes a little more Lol. "Cutting agents" only at the very end.

Is clen more effective when you’re having side effects? Absolutely, having your heart rate cranked up to 115 bpm will burn more calories then when you adapt to sides but it still works

I wonder if clen is hard on the heart at higher doses if you’ve adapted and no longer have side effects tho

Do you have a link to those studies about the 600mcg clen dosages?

I’d be shocked if Mattarazzo could spell ‘blood pressure’

Dude was probably the embodiment of hypertension.. just a medical emergency waiting to happen

Just speculating, of course

First example with google:

Clinical Trial

Effect of clenbuterol on cardiac and skeletal muscle function during left ventricular assist device support​

Isaac George et al. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2006 Sep.
Show details

Abstract PubMed PMID
Full text linksCite

Abstract​

Background: High-dose clenbuterol (a selective beta2-adrenergic agonist) has been proposed to promote myocardial recovery during left ventricular assist device (LVAD) support, but its effects on cardiac and skeletal muscle are largely unknown.
Methods: Seven subjects with heart failure (5 ischemic, 2 non-ischemic) were started on oral clenbuterol 5 to 46 weeks post-LVAD implantation and up-titrated to daily doses of 720 microg. The following procedures were performed at baseline and after 3 months of therapy: echocardiography at reduced support (4 liters/min); cardiopulmonary exercise testing; body composition analysis; and quadriceps maximal voluntary contraction (MVC). Myocardial histologic analysis was measured at device implantation and explantation.
Results: There were no serious adverse events or arrhythmias. Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) was elevated in 4 subjects, with no clinical sequelae. No change in ejection fraction was seen. End-diastolic dimension increased significantly (4.73 +/- 0.67 vs 5.24 +/- 0.66; p < 0.01), despite a trend toward increased LV mass. Body weight and lean mass increased significantly (75.5 +/- 17.9 vs 79.2 +/- 25.1 kg, 21.1 +/- 8.9 vs 23.6 +/- 9.7 kg, respectively; both p < 0.05). Exercise capacity did not change, but MVC improved significantly from 37.0 +/- 15.7 to 45.8 +/- 20.6 kg (p < 0.05). No significant change in myocyte size or collagen deposition was seen.
Conclusions: Cardiac function did not improve in this cohort of LVAD patients treated with high-dose clenbuterol. However, clenbuterol therapy increased skeletal muscle mass and strength and prevented the expected decrease in myocyte size during LVAD support. Further study will clarify its potential for cardiac and skeletal muscle recovery.

Well he came out right before he died and said that’s what the doctors told him and he begged guys to lay off clen bc it was why he was about to die.

so just hearsay then..

First example with google:

Clinical Trial

Effect of clenbuterol on cardiac and skeletal muscle function during left ventricular assist device support​

Isaac George et al. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2006 Sep.
Show details

Abstract PubMed PMID
Full text linksCite

Abstract​

Background: High-dose clenbuterol (a selective beta2-adrenergic agonist) has been proposed to promote myocardial recovery during left ventricular assist device (LVAD) support, but its effects on cardiac and skeletal muscle are largely unknown.
Methods: Seven subjects with heart failure (5 ischemic, 2 non-ischemic) were started on oral clenbuterol 5 to 46 weeks post-LVAD implantation and up-titrated to daily doses of 720 microg. The following procedures were performed at baseline and after 3 months of therapy: echocardiography at reduced support (4 liters/min); cardiopulmonary exercise testing; body composition analysis; and quadriceps maximal voluntary contraction (MVC). Myocardial histologic analysis was measured at device implantation and explantation.
Results: There were no serious adverse events or arrhythmias. Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) was elevated in 4 subjects, with no clinical sequelae. No change in ejection fraction was seen. End-diastolic dimension increased significantly (4.73 +/- 0.67 vs 5.24 +/- 0.66; p < 0.01), despite a trend toward increased LV mass. Body weight and lean mass increased significantly (75.5 +/- 17.9 vs 79.2 +/- 25.1 kg, 21.1 +/- 8.9 vs 23.6 +/- 9.7 kg, respectively; both p < 0.05). Exercise capacity did not change, but MVC improved significantly from 37.0 +/- 15.7 to 45.8 +/- 20.6 kg (p < 0.05). No significant change in myocyte size or collagen deposition was seen.
Conclusions: Cardiac function did not improve in this cohort of LVAD patients treated with high-dose clenbuterol. However, clenbuterol therapy increased skeletal muscle mass and strength and prevented the expected decrease in myocyte size during LVAD support. Further study will clarify its potential for cardiac and skeletal muscle recovery.

wild

I don't have a science backed answer but some (many?) coaches do not cycle it during a long prep. Just increase dosage. I don't recommend it, but adding ephedrine to it at least used to be common/standard, don't know what the trends are now.

As we know, ephedrine works for a long time and effects may even improve a little.

Then when you are a couple of weeks out you add some form of nicotine (again not recommending it). Can help mood (dopamine), cravings and does increase thermogenesis a little too.
Will Yohimbe kinda helps also if there is no Ephedrine?

Will Yohimbe kinda helps also if there is no Ephedrine?

Little to no experience with it and didn't bother to really read up on it because it was such an uncomfortable compound (anxiety. Eph reduced my anxiety probably via an antidepressant effect, clen too a bit) to use. But I know some smart cats who feel it works great. But they probably ADD it to eph and clen and Adderall (sort of kidding) and DNP lol. Athough I seem to remember something about timing it away from the other stims, but it was so long ago I might misremember.

I can't recall Mike mentioning clen but it was so long ago I might have forgotten. Something like 60mcg of Spiropent a day was a common asthmatic dose, and a common "bodybuilding dose" too (although in the early days it was more common to go to maybe 200mcg and some madmen even experimenting at the milligram level), but the half life was too long, that's why they opted for other beta agonists. BTW Mike said he only used a gram of gear, sometimes a little more Lol. "Cutting agents" only at the very end.
Mike took handfuls of clen like sweet tarts bro, no surprise but still clen is hard on the head especially on us using PEDs and heavy ass dudes the heart gets no reprieve for days

The reason I posted this in the first place is because I'm taking 20mcg ed long term and don't want to increase the dose for the obvious heart risks.

First 6 weeks the exact same 60 min walk had my heart at 112-116 bpm. Now it's 96-102 bpm. Did I improve my cardio ability? Yeah a little for sure but more realistically I became desensitized to the clen.

I have ECA on hand and I'm pretty sure 2-3 weeks on that and then going back to the clen it'll get my hear rate up.
So you can make claims all day about how resetting receptors is "bro science" but come on, taking 2-3 weeks off isn't going to improve the low dose clen effect?

The reason I posted this in the first place is because I'm taking 20mcg ed long term and don't want to increase the dose for the obvious heart risks.

First 6 weeks the exact same 60 min walk had my heart at 112-116 bpm. Now it's 96-102 bpm. Did I improve my cardio ability? Yeah a little for sure but more realistically I became desensitized to the clen.

I have ECA on hand and I'm pretty sure 2-3 weeks on that and then going back to the clen it'll get my hear rate up.
So you can make claims all day about how resetting receptors is "bro science" but come on, taking 2-3 weeks off isn't going to improve the low dose clen effect?
Did you lose weight in those 6 weeks, moving 225lbs is harder than moving 220lbs, also you probably did get better aerobic capacity, and last and I repeat CLEN DOES NOT LOSE ITS FATBURNING ABILITY

My understanding is that clen is working even though you no longer feel the negative effects

This is why bodybuilders utilize is throughout their entire contest preps without breaks

The whole clen ‘receptors’ thing is as broscience as aas receptors

Unless someone knows otherwise?
The whole receptor thing is nonsense. That has to do with the anabolic activity of Clen which is extremely minimal (maybe in mice and women). The fat burning effect will continue.
I honestly thought everyone knew the above information, yet the OP no matter how many people tell him the above ^^ he still thinks it doesn't work because he doesn't feel it anymore so it must mean it won't burn fat anymore 🤷🏿👨🏿‍🎓

Sounds like you have all your answers.

Mike took handfuls of clen like sweet tarts bro, no surprise but still clen is hard on the head especially on us using PEDs and heavy ass dudes the heart gets no reprieve for days
Yeah, I can't remember when or where I saw the interview on YouTube but basically he was on his death bed with nothing to loose and was saying that it was clen 100% that fk-ed up his heart. But for sure in that era before there was so much research on clen year round dosages of 200mcg+ isn't so unreasonable to imagine.

You had to improve unless you’re walking at like 2.0 and even then from nothing you’d improve. Clen works thru multiple pathways the one I like the most is mTor bc it’s anabolic as well. Clen maintains a fat burning affect but as the body adjusts it does decrease in efficacy but I think your methodology is solid with the end goal being something like an hour hard on the stepmill , that’s what about all of us do for extreme fat loss clen or no.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws