over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Upper body off season 235 pounds

Looking great and your work ethic is beyond commendable!...You workout having 5 kids, married, and 3 jobs!!...When was the last time you saw your family? LOL! :D

Looking great and your work ethic is beyond commendable!...You workout having 5 kids, married, and 3 jobs!!...When was the last time you saw your family? LOL! :D
Thanks for the kind words, I am lucky to see them every day , hahahah I even cook for my entire family every day , my kids and wife love my cuban cooking flavor ...

My 7 years old daughter is a black belt in take won do , my 6 years old is a blue belt in judo , and my 3 other kids still to little yet , but will fallow the lead as well,,, life is very good

With my lovely wife, enjoy I ng nj weather
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

How is just 500mg test a week working for you as far as more faster size gains?

Thanks for the kind words, I am lucky to see them every day , hahahah I even cook for my entire family every day , my kids and wife love my cuban cooking flavor ...

My 7 years old daughter is a black belt in take won do , my 6 years old is a blue belt in judo , and my 3 other kids still to little yet , but will fallow the lead as well,,, life is very good

That is a beautiful thing and you have a beautiful family too! Congratulations!!

Gotta love that east coast weather! Impressive upper body in your first pic man, looking thick as hell.

Thank you

impressive!

Guys, i been working out for over 15 years now, i never quick, been practicing sports all my life, and all this is so much hard work and a lot of cooking....

I think

How is just 500mg test a week working for you as far as more faster size gains?

I believe my genetics and good quality gear along with the HGH i take is doing the work, with my nutrition and training...

I have also other friends that just about the same amount of test works wonders for them too...

I can not explain that .. I got to ask my mother, she is a doctor and knows better, but i just fallow what she say to do...

Gracias

Gotta love that east coast weather! Impressive upper body in your first pic man, looking thick as hell.

Thank you papito, got better look too soon, will start working with phil soon... i am taking this to the next level now...

pre wokout meal

I love it

Attachments

• 2015-02-03 14.36.22.jpg
    2015-02-03 14.36.22.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 133
How tall are you? I'm 6'3 245 and you are a lot denser than I am.

Pretty impressive for having a family! I can barely get to the gym and I just have a girlfriend and a cat! lol

I am

How tall are you? I'm 6'3 245 and you are a lot denser than I am.

Pretty impressive for having a family! I can barely get to the gym and I just have a girlfriend and a cat! lol

I am 5.7 around 225 lbs to 230 lbs..

just watch what you eat and get to know your food better and train hard and keep resting time between sets short...

fats.
carbs
protein
sodium
potasium
fibers
nitrogen retention (very important to growth)

any questions pm me,,,,

Yeah I eat pretty well. I am tall and not really looking for the big bodybuilder look. I workout just to look good. When I first started I was 175 lbs so I've come a long way over the past 16 years or so since I started lifting.

Keep it up bro!

yes

Yeah I eat pretty well. I am tall and not really looking for the big bodybuilder look. I workout just to look good. When I first started I was 175 lbs so I've come a long way over the past 16 years or so since I started lifting.

Keep it up bro!

I am very happy for you, welcome to the team brother... life is good. thanks for the kind words....

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws