over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Upper body off season 235 pounds

Man, you are my hero. Well balanced and a family man. That is setting a great example for your children and everyone else who sees it. It is difficult for many of us to put a lot into our hobbies, pay the bills and still spend time with the kids. You are exactly the type of man that each of us, with families, should be striving to be each day. I really do wish you the best and I am glad that you are a member of this board.

Thank you

Man, you are my hero. Well balanced and a family man. That is setting a great example for your children and everyone else who sees it. It is difficult for many of us to put a lot into our hobbies, pay the bills and still spend time with the kids. You are exactly the type of man that each of us, with families, should be striving to be each day. I really do wish you the best and I am glad that you are a member of this board.

Thank you for the kind words. I come a long way, for who ever wants to know more about me, here is part of my Bio....

Living proof of an economic refugee from Cuba, overcoming tremendous amounts of adversity, leaving behind everything just for a better quality of life that most people would never learn to appreciate. After spending one week at an immigration facility, he randomly decided to pick New Jersey for the location if his residence. With aid from federal assistance he was given the opportunity to continue his education for computer engineering, attending Bergen Community College, obtaining certification for Microsoft M.C.S.E. Leading towards a transfer to Montclair State University where he received his degree, coming a very long way proving not only to himself that it can be done, but anyone that has the privilege of coming across him, being inspired by his influence.
Bringing it back to his early childhood, nothing like your everyday kid, always excelling in sports preferably judo, baseball, and competitive speed skating. Gaining acceptance with a scholarship to one of the more prestigious schools in Cuba, where the top athletes would go to school for six hours and then train for another six hours. Times being hard at home that most people could probably never imagine. Always difficult to eat, meals would consist of water, brown sugar, and flour for breakfast lunch and dinner. Splitting one egg between six people, meat and chicken were pretty much impossible to come by. Just to get fish was difficult, and if you wanted to get it yourself you needed a special license, which was still difficult to get.
As a way to try and bring food home to his family, he was forced to work on farms on the weekends doing intense manual labor. Adding to his struggle, his father was an alcoholic that would repeatedly abuse his mother. Having this happened, Seydel took action and pushed himself towards judo in an effort to defend his mother. Eventually he broke one of his father’s arms at the age of only fifteen.
At a better time around sixth grade in computer class, he was held at the highest honor by his teacher, showing great skills, and proved extraordinarily well with math related computer programming. That same professor would motivate Seydel to continue in the computer field, which helped him to eventually develop his own software, as well as programming his first videogame the following year in school. While in pursuit of education he came across a national computer programming competition in Cuba were his skills were doomed superior, gaining him national recognition with a first place victory.
When he got into bodybuilding, it was his uncle that changed his entire world for the better by teaching him discipline, self motivation, and how the body works. Taking from that a life lesson, “Make the best out of everyday, understand the power of an individual and that one can never say no.” While at the same time showing his father that he as a man is greater than his father can ever be. Upon his arrival to the U.S., he would continue to pursue his education as well as a body building career. A decade later he would phone back home to his mother after his victory at a local event, dominating the competition, including that he was only a short distance away from achieving his life dreams. There weren’t many words to describe the feeling of how proud she was of him.
Seydel Molina, NPC national level competitor, currently resides in Garfield, New Jersey. He is a husband and proud father of four children. After having experienced a rough beginning, Seydel proves that the American dream is attainable if you strive for it. He is living proof that discipline, self motivation, and tenacity are key elements for success and that there is no substitute for hard work.

Easter Bunny train family pic

Attachments

• 1427994398115.jpg
    1427994398115.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 196
Thanks for posting the bio, Orozco. You don't need me or anyone to tell you your looking good in the offseason, but It is always interesting to read about people, with completely different upbringings, struggles, and lifestyles, and how something as silly as working out, discussing diet, or steroid use can bring people of completely different lives together.

Also, beautiful family. You should be really proud.

Thank you

Thank you for the kind words. Life is good, i am so happy for what i have, and what i don't have i work hard for it...

Happy Easter brother...

Thanks for posting the bio, Orozco. You don't need me or anyone to tell you your looking good in the offseason, but It is always interesting to read about people, with completely different upbringings, struggles, and lifestyles, and how something as silly as working out, discussing diet, or steroid use can bring people of completely different lives together.

Also, beautiful family. You should be really proud.

With my wife

Attachments

• 1429059550412.jpg
    1429059550412.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 145
My kids

Attachments

• 1429059586077.jpg
    1429059586077.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 145
If there is a gym in heaven i will be ther after i die

With my beautiful wife