over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Urgent help needed!! estradiol 600!!

miakis

Newbies
On my 4th cycle, just got bloodwork done 3 weeks into cycle...

I'm running about 200mg of prop per WEEK, and test lvl came back 1500+. Also running tren ace, about 350mg a week as well. Tbol at 90mg. Adex .5mg E3D, caber E3D. Issue is this...

AST/ALT levels came back 278/597 (20s range precycle), with red letters saying ALERT HIGH. is Tbol supposed to be this toxic? or is this even normal with an oral?

Estradiol levels came back 600 (16 pre cycle). I immediately freaked out. I just took 1mg of Adex and 25mg of Aromasin leftover from last cycle.

So, what should I do? Numbers are so high I'm freaking out.

Often Tren throws and incorrect E2 amount. It's a false measurement. This is commonly reported with Tren users. If your adex is legit, that's most likely just the Tren. I've seen this before. Relax.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I would guess its the Tren giving a false report.

how does my liver values look though? numbers sound pretty scary...

people may tell you all kinds of things but personally i would immediatly jump off the orals.

With liver values that high I would personally just come off everything. Retest in a month. Just eat clean, train hard, sleep well and take some liver support in the mean time.

With liver values that high I would personally just come off everything. Retest in a month. Just eat clean, train hard, sleep well and take some liver support in the mean time.

I do agree your liver enzymes are high. The E2 result is the Tren but your liver is probably struggling. I would at least get off the orals and get on ALA & TUDCA. Coming off completely may be wise.

I agree. Get off Orals and hit the TUDCA and other liver support.

also consider this. Did you recently train hard before the blood draw. This is the most common way liver and kidney functions will be thrown off. I wouldn't train for at least 3 days before getting blood drawn.

The tren has got the e-2 up dont sweat that (be carefull not to overdo the ana or exe.lookin at those numbers) yr just on 200 test p/w dose accordingly.
I never did orals but I know my liver numbers are always high on some gear brands
Stop the orals and Tren for a few weeks and retest you will see it drop
i been as high as 427 1243 :eek: got off just did test for a week and switched brands and came down alot
It took me alot of trial and error to find products that are clean to me

Peace

Last edited:
Thanks guys, now am bit more comfortable. Threw tbol out the window, ain't touching that again, been hitting lot of water today.

I'm on just 200mg of Test per week, but test shows 1500+. I think this is bit much, don't u all think? I expected less than 1000. This is making it hard to decide how much adex to use.

You expected a total test level of under 1000 on 200 mg of test or are you talking about something else.
The whole orals thing is scary but I would like to see it in context of when others take orals.

I just expected test range to be under 1000 so I don't have to bother wth any Ai at all. Now it's 1500, and unable to see my accurate estragen level due to tren showing up as estrogen, I can't decide how much adex to use.

Kinda hard to decrease amount of test when I'm running a mix of prop/tren/mast...

I'd be WAYYYY more concerned about those liver values.....throw some Synthergine at it..

Personally i would drop my test to 100mg ew (Test isn't going to hurt anything) and get off EVERYTHING else. Drink plenty of water and also add in lemon juice (The real thing) every chance you get. Drink a cup of warm water with lemon in it every morning. Also in your water add cranberry juice. Now you need to find real cranberry juice, NOT FROM CONCENTRATE and not with anything else added. HEB carries the real thing as well as Trader Joes and Whole foods. Take a pitcher and mix in half a bottle (Or a whole bottle if you can handle it) in the pitcher and fill the rest with water. i also add in half a cup of stevia (Stevia in the raw comes in a big bag like sugar). This helps with the tartness. Lemon juice and cranberry juice are great for the liver.

Then get re-tested in 4 weeks. If your numbers are still high then (WHich i doubt they are) then you can worry. But until then i would bet you have a bunch of false positives. ALso ADEX and Caber can throw false positives for liver as well as kidneys (I know this from experience).

Bro some peoples natural test levels are up to 900
And how high your levels are has nothing to do with how much arimidex to take. Calm down before you hurt yourself. Stay on the test. And take 0.25mg of arimidex every other day
Lots of water and tudca

Sent from my phone using Test

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear