over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USA DES

Well

Whatever man. my post was not pointed at you. There is a lot of hate in your messages chill out. You're right, I would rather have empirical evidence to support the effects of the things I put in my body (smart right ;)).

If we didn't have research we would have a whole lot more "peptide companies" (read between the lines) coming up with marketing nonsense (e.g. 3 chain DES or "USA" DES) in order to make an extra buck.

You are the biggest liar in this forum. Here is my challenge to you, mr. bullshitter.......I have my IGF-GE 3 right here. Lets have it tested and if it is nothing then I give you $5,000. If it is what it says it is then you give me $5,000. Out your money where your mouth is. Test my IGF DES also..........same offer there smart ass. If you lose you are banned from the forum so you can quit your bullshit lies.

You are the biggest liar in this forum. Here is my challenge to you, mr. bullshitter.......I have my IGF-GE 3 right here. Lets have it tested and if it is nothing then I give you $5,000. If it is what it says it is then you give me $5,000. Out your money where your mouth is. Test my IGF DES also..........same offer there smart ass. If you lose you are banned from the forum so you can quit your bullshit lies.

Don't think i would want to do that...

Damn now that is a serious bet... looks like you'd be getting a nice 5-10k phil.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 4

REAL WORLD RESULTS?

ENOUGH BULL SHIT FELLAS,

lets everyone recap on what their reworld results were using this petide and how they ran it, what dosage and how they recomend people who are new to IGF-DES to run it.

This would be beneficial to people like myself whop want to stack it with my HGH and my current cycle.

Watercholar since you seems to not like what others are comfortable with, Go ahead put a study together the way you see fit spend the money to do it and let us know your results.

Ak

From alpha:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry M View Post
which DES are we talking about. 1-3 or 1,3 (shortvslong chain)

"When we talk about DES we Re talking about a peptide that is 67 amino acids long. Regular IGF-1 is 70 amino acids long. With DES the last three amino acids on the N-terminal are cleaved off and the N-terminal reattached. It is not a simple process. Now many manufacturers to confuse consumers use different delineations but as long as we all know the DES that u want is 67 amino acids long that is several hundred folds stronger than regular IGF-1."

Enough said. And I won't respond to your threats Phil by PM or out in the open

But, tbh I am a little worried about phil's threats via PM so I will back away. I don't want a fight.

From alpha:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry M View Post
which DES are we talking about. 1-3 or 1,3 (shortvslong chain)

"When we talk about DES we Re talking about a peptide that is 67 amino acids long. Regular IGF-1 is 70 amino acids long. With DES the last three amino acids on the N-terminal are cleaved off and the N-terminal reattached. It is not a simple process. Now many manufacturers to confuse consumers use different delineations but as long as we all know the DES that u want is 67 amino acids long that is several hundred folds stronger than regular IGF-1."

Enough said. And I won't respond to your threats Phil by PM or out in the open

What exactly is your contribution here, Since you want to qoute Alpha, His tests not Phils showed that ( and to his suprise ) the peptides contained exactly what they were supposed to.

Ak

What exactly is your contribution here, Since you want to qoute Alpha, His tests not Phils showed that ( and to his suprise ) the peptides contained exactly what they were supposed to.

Ak

The only thing Alpha's testing has confirmed recently is that PurchasePeptides has REAL IGF DES. He hasn't tested anyone else's and I don't care who is trusted or popular...or supposedly buys from the same supplier...I'd go with exactly what was tested.

So his recent test show PP DES, so go with theirs. Where's your issue?

Ak

No threat

But, tbh I am a little worried about phil's threats via PM so I will back away. I don't want a fight.

Test mine or shut up..........I sell the same DES as my buddies on here at PP.........test it or not..........PP does not sell IGF GE3, I sell IGF GE3........its cheaper and does not have the long chain amino acids of traditional DES.........now how can you argue any more on that point? It is what it is and you pay for what you get.........Alpha AND PP can vouch that I sell the EXACT DES that PP sells.........EXACT........and have BEEN selling the EXACT same kind as PP sells.......so its a non issue.

Phil, Why not have Alpha test and verify yours. I'll gladly buy your product then.

Well

Phil, Why not have Alpha test and verify yours. I'll gladly buy your product then.

He has Sean..........you know mine has been tested.......ask PP, its the exact batch he has that was tested.....if you really want to try mine you should PM me. No reason to test the exact same batch now is there? Now PP and I test every batch..........Alpha is not the only one here testing products as we have our own lab now that does it and we make our own peptides in that actual lab. It's a real place and you can visit it........if you want to actually see it and see us make it you are welcome to. You are welcome to watch us test it. PM me and I will set it up for you.

That's good stuff Phil I don't get into arguments on this board at all but I was talking with a guy yesterday about ergo pep and Yourself and as much as you are talked bad about every test I've ever seen come from you is good and I honestly believe your a stand up guy that actually gives a care about people I personally have respect for Phil and what he does on the board I don't understand why everybody makes him constantly defend himself

Well thank you

That's good stuff Phil I don't get into arguments on this board at all but I was talking with a guy yesterday about ergo pep and Yourself and as much as you are talked bad about every test I've ever seen come from you is good and I honestly believe your a stand up guy that actually gives a care about people I personally have respect for Phil and what he does on the board I don't understand why everybody makes him constantly defend himself

I appreciate it. I am here for you guys. I don't hide behind a fake name and I am honest with honest products. I guess I am an ass sometimes on here but no reason to slander my company. I run a tight business ship and I hope it shows. Thanks again!

Phil, you know I do not have a problem with you...

But in two rounds of DES testing, yours hasnt been tested. You just claim to have the same sourced raw that (if I recall correctly)Extreme and PP had tested.

It can go much deeper than you as a business man. I may trust you but what if I don't blindly trust your source? Consistency is key here.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity