over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using hcg on cycle and triptorelin for pct

What does dr g recommend?
Can you use Nolva instead?

is trip of any use if you bridge cycles with low dose 125-250test?

Dang that's a lot of torem.
I was reading somewhere if you are on anti depressants Nolva doesn't work well.. But Nolva is cheap. I can't seem to find torem.

So to be clear, did you use ONLY trip for PCT, or did you use the Torem and Clomid too like Dr. G recommends?

I used hcg up to a week prior to trip, then i used chlomid along with nolvadex as i always do...

I used hcg up to a week prior to trip, then i used chlomid along with nolvadex as i always do...
The real issue may have been that you got bunk trip too... Hate to say it but you can only trust peptide companies so much (assuming that's where you got it). Ever since I got some bunk Torem from a RC company I've gone pharma grade or nothing.

The real issue may have been that you got bunk trip too... Hate to say it but you can only trust peptide companies so much (assuming that's where you got it). Ever since I got some bunk Torem from a RC company I've gone pharma grade or nothing.

Let's put it this way, ive done PCT with nolva and chlomid only, .....I did great on that with no hcg, as i couldnt get any at the time....
I went easily Back to mid normal and right in line with all my other previous bloodwork and at my baseline from when i started keeping my labs......
I added trip, it got worse, way, way worse...As i said for a long duration...

The only thing i can think of is it may have beeen well overdosed and i buggered myself up, thats a very small amount in the vial of trip, i dont know how they measure it etc..

I ran a log with my bloodwork etc on another site...
So however one wants to look at it i guess??
Trip is not a good thing IMO...Be carefull...

Only time i ever heard of Trip was in Dr. G's thread. Everyone i've seen online use it have had terrible results. Either this whole Trip thing is all hype or all these peptide companies get bunk or way overdosed trip? Either way, basic nolva/clomid or even torem/clomid and HCG 5 weeks leading up to start of PCT has always been proven time and time again as the PCT to go with, period. No reason to try to fix something that ain't broken and yes HCG is a must on cycle and especially for those that Blast and Cruise year around. After so long and especially depending on the compounds you're running, u get shut down very hard. Obviously you're not going to take Nolva or Clomid on cycle to wake up the testes as i'm sure Clomid would work to some degree for this. You would then use HCG and that's what it does and works! I do 500iu twice a week (mon/fri split) for usually the first couple of weeks and usually by the second or third shot already feel back to normal while on cycle or cruising. Then just run 250iu twice a week until i run out of the 5000iu amp. Works for me

Only time i ever heard of Trip was in Dr. G's thread. Everyone i've seen online use it have had terrible results. Either this whole Trip thing is all hype or all these peptide companies get bunk or way overdosed trip? Either way, basic nolva/clomid or even torem/clomid and HCG 5 weeks leading up to start of PCT has always been proven time and time again as the PCT to go with, period. No reason to try to fix something that ain't broken and yes HCG is a must on cycle and especially for those that Blast and Cruise year around. After so long and especially depending on the compounds you're running, u get shut down very hard. Obviously you're not going to take Nolva or Clomid on cycle to wake up the testes as i'm sure Clomid would work to some degree for this. You would then use HCG and that's what it does and works! I do 500iu twice a week (mon/fri split) for usually the first couple of weeks and usually by the second or third shot already feel back to normal while on cycle or cruising. Then just run 250iu twice a week until i run out of the 5000iu amp. Works for me

What do you think are the differences between torem and Nolva ?

What do you think are the differences between torem and Nolva ?

Personally i couldn't tell you as i've yet to run torem in pct but many prefer it over nolva saying it's stronger then nolva in the sense it gets the testes going better then nolva. Most say save Nolva for gyno issues on cycle as well as arimidex. Use aromasin if you need an Ai for the first few weeks of pct. People say torem/clomid is a great pct combo. I know in the past coming off with PCT running nolva/clomid for 4 weeks recovered me just fine but next time i come off will try torem/clomid so can better update then. Just haven't come off in over a year so haven't needed it yet. I don't have studies but i know Swifto knows a lot about torem especially for PCT and can go further into detail about it.

I have read nolva is better than tor for stimulating the testes via upping your lh levels....
I will try and find my reference to this..

lol, i just saw at top of this page, wheytoheavy posted the exact same study......I read a few more when i was perusing awhile ago, saved this one as it was easy to follow...My apology wheytoheavy, im a reposter....lol:)

Guys who are saying use triptorellin, Have you tried it, and have you done bloodwork after to measure the success with trip as opposed to regular PCT??

Not to be an ass, but i have, i did a log on it, and took all bloodwork etc....It was the worst mistake of my career since beginning anabolics...

I always, always have mid normal, to high range free test about 10-12 weeks after pct has completed.....
I did trip within the guidelines posted and did everything to a T....My test levels were a 4, 8 is lowest range i believe...It literally took me 1 yr of trying to become normal again....I felt like a eunich....i had to go back on a cycle to feel normal again, which is very unnormal for me....
I had to do 2 more proper PCT protocals to be normal once again, now most recent bloodwork, i am back at mid normal to higher normal results...I keep all of my bloodworks, and have a file with notes as to what ive been doing along with these lab results....
I move a lot, and typically pass along previous bloodtests to my new doc, to be transparent and ensure he sees my baseline, and trends in my results, and can pick up on anything that sticks out from my norm...
I am a stickler for details..
I am back to my old self again, high libido, feeling good about everything, for awhile i felt l;ike a cloud was over me all the time..
Don't do trip for PCT guys, it really was a shitshow...Hope i dont offend anyone with this, but tis true..

Thanks for your post.
Would you mind sharing what you were on, how long and when you tried the tript?

I've used hcg w several diff protocols but never noticed much diffrence compared to not usingg it at all, recovery wise. Hcg gives me gyno issues.

In my expirience tore has been far superior to nolva clomid.

What are your thoughts on nolva tore clomid hcg trip ffor guys who bridge cycles on low dose test?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws