over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

very lean, but holding water

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys im prepping for a contest right now. Im very lean 6.8 percent at 224.6 on a 9 site skinfold test. My chest, arms, back, legs are tight but for damn midsection is holding water. the skinfolds pinch low but it doesnt look as lean as it should be. using test cyp 600 eq 600 weekly and aromasin 12.5 daily.

thinking of switching to prop and tren e and then addin mst closer to the show with winny

any suggestionss guys

IMO its gonna be more diet and cardio then the gear. What does your diet look like?

Either up the Aromasin to 25mg every 10 hours, or make the switch to Letro, it is the only AI that will bring your estro levels to damn near zero. Once you have a high, steady blood level of letro (10-12 days), it will pull as much "hormonal water" as you possibly could.

Diets good for my body type, mod protein, low carb, high fat. with carb refeeds weekly. Been losing 1.5 lbs weekly and skinfolds are going down weekly. My abs are piching 7mm on skinfold which is pretty low

probably going to also bump ai to 25 and see if that works

Either up the Aromasin to 25mg every 10 hours, or make the switch to Letro, it is the only AI that will bring your estro levels to damn near zero. Once you have a high, steady blood level of letro (10-12 days), it will pull as much "hormonal water" as you possibly could.

That could be it right there ive only been taking my ai aromasin once throughout the day. basically 7 in the am and ill ussually be up till midnight or 1 am. On the letro is it ussually dosed once daily?

Hey guys im prepping for a contest right now. Im very lean 6.8 percent at 224.6 on a 9 site skinfold test. My chest, arms, back, legs are tight but for damn midsection is holding water. the skinfolds pinch low but it doesnt look as lean as it should be. using test cyp 600 eq 600 weekly and aromasin 12.5 daily.

thinking of switching to prop and tren e and then addin mst closer to the show with winny

any suggestionss guys

Do u have a pic of what your talking about? Maybe its not as bad as you think

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I would up the aromisin to 25mg and i never use letro. Its just too strong (Personal opinion) and you dont need letro.

ALso start playing with your diet and especially your sodium. You need to be drinking a minimum of a gallon of water a day to help pull out excess body water. You can also go a little more extreme and really lower your carbs.

That could be it right there ive only been taking my ai aromasin once throughout the day. basically 7 in the am and ill ussually be up till midnight or 1 am. On the letro is it ussually dosed once daily?

25mg of Aromasin in adult males only has a half life of 9-10 hours. Keeping more stable levels MAY help pull more extra water out

I would up the aromisin to 25mg and i never use letro. Its just too strong (Personal opinion) and you dont need letro.

ALso start playing with your diet and especially your sodium. You need to be drinking a minimum of a gallon of water a day to help pull out excess body water. You can also go a little more extreme and really lower your carbs.

im working with a trainer, not a sponsor here so i wont mention name, so i let him control my diet. sodium we do 1/4 teaspoon sea salt every meal and i tend to get at least gallon half daily. We are just confused right now my legs are getting shredded and i have lines in my glutes in the mornings, but my damn mid section just wont realease

Well with that much added sodium you are going to hold water in your midsection until you start to drop that. Thats quite a bit of added sodium. I got down to 5% for a photo shoot last year and i did a sodium load about the same way. But when we dropped my sodium the week leading up to the shoot , and increased water, it started to come off. I had to use two water pills the night before and the morning of the shoot but the biggest thing was the sodium manipulation.

Well with that much added sodium you are going to hold water in your midsection until you start to drop that. Thats quite a bit of added sodium. I got down to 5% for a photo shoot last year and i did a sodium load about the same way. But when we dropped my sodium the week leading up to the shoot , and increased water, it started to come off. I had to use two water pills the night before and the morning of the shoot but the biggest thing was the sodium manipulation.

My trainer has a pretty good theory on sodium and that is once it i for a while that the body should reach homeostsis on the increase and stabilize and basically balance itself out. But i believe the sodium is helping he keep some strength too

But yes u def. could be right

Why do you care? If it's fat you will get rid of it by diet once you're in shape, if it's water then diuretics and pulling test will do the job. Most of the guys I know don't care about water until 1-2 weeks out when most of them pull test and up everything else. Then day before the show they just swallow furosemid.

Why do you care? If it's fat you will get rid of it by diet once you're in shape, if it's water then diuretics and pulling test will do the job. Most of the guys I know don't care about water until 1-2 weeks out when most of them pull test and up everything else. Then day before the show they just swallow furosemid.

We care because on a skinfold test it shows low numbers but as far as actually looking in the mirror it appears as if its fat. That make sit difficult to adjust diet etc. ya know

you're asking for help here but say you have a trainer, when people offer help you say you have a trainer, again why are you here?
we should see some pics if you really want help here.

maybe it's something more than you think?
some people hold water and fat more in places more than others
how long training? many things can be going on here but you want and think the answers is drugs, most of the time it isnt the answer

you're asking for help here but say you have a trainer, when people offer help you say you have a trainer, again why are you here?
we should see some pics if you really want help here.

maybe it's something more than you think?
some people hold water and fat more in places more than others
how long training? many things can be going on here but you want and think the answers is drugs, most of the time it isnt the answer

U couldnt be more wrong about me wanting or thinking that i want more drugs. yes im going to be using but the lowest dose possible is where i like to be always. I was asking for an opionion, yes i have a trainer, right now he is kinda confused whats going on with me. Why do u think im here because i respect peoples opinions here. I havent discarded anythinh anyone has said. I have considered everything wrote, yet some of the things have already been discussed and modified from my trainer. Been training since i was 18, 28 now. Been using for about a year. First part of my training was all for athletic strebgth and speed as i was a defensive end. My body type is endo with ecto properties. I hold fat easily in my mid.

So do u have anything to offer to my thread or are u just here to assume that i wanna cure things with drugs?

By the way i have a very reputable and well known trainer but it would not be fair to rep his name on here when there are paying sponsors/trainers on this board

Jeremy, you really need to post pics of your midsection so we can see what your talking about. I do agree with your trainer about the salt, as I do the same thing and keep my sodium heavy until a day out from the show. When is the show?

just cuz you been training for about 10 yrs means nothing really!!! a few have asked for pics so why dont you show so we can give our opinion as you want?

I have been doing this for 30 yrs and have seen many training for a long time but really dont have alot of muscle, if you show some pics maybe you would get better response of what to do?

front shot,side and rear so we can see what you're working with, also full body.

any suggestionss guys

Oh, and I would definetely drop the eq asap and switch to tren or masteron. Tren will really help you burn off that last layer of bf while mast will give your muscles that granite look.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear