over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Want Freedom? Learn How to Register to Vote

Sesshomaru

Kilo Klub Member
Mods, please leave this up. I know its politically based, but its more about information than discussion.

Most of you have probably read my posts since the busts about Ron Paul. Many of you bring up points about the hypocrisy of letting alcohol be legal and how we're unfairly targeted. Others are asking where your lobbyist is or how to change things. Ron Paul is your man and feels the same way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3SYWDkWyXA

So if you agree with this and are pissed about the current state of things, you must change it yourself by REGISTERING TO VOTE.

Its easy, you can do it online:

http://www.workingassets.com/registertovote/?source=govote

Normally Im not excited about candidates, but this guy is the real deal and if you want to make a statement, then register and do something about it.

Bump

Seriously the media is fucked and they don't even pretend to serve the interests of the American people. The American media is one of the biggest threats to American Freedom that has ever existed. They are pretending Ron Paul doesnt exist. Everyone from the rest of the world would love to have a leader like Ron Paul for themselves. They are jealous that they don't have the option to vote for such a man as Ron Paul. This a special time for America.

Seriously the media is fucked and they don't even pretend to serve the interests of the American people. The American media is one of the biggest threats to American Freedom that has ever existed. They are pretending Ron Paul doesnt exist. Everyone from the rest of the world would love to have a leader like Ron Paul for themselves. They are jealous that they don't have the option to vote for such a man as Ron Paul. This a special time for America.

Well, thankfully the media cant keep you from the internet.

I know for myself, that I am voting for Paul and I have shown his clips to numerous family members and friends. I will go with them to vote if need be. So guess what, my 1 vote has now become 20. If you have enough people excited about a candidate that makes brilliant common sense, and they reach out to their circle, then despite what the political establishment wants, you end up with the prime candidate.

Imagine what happens if every eligible member on this board registers to vote and then gets like 10 friends/family members to vote. If you keep passing it on like that, the numbers grow exponentially.

Its not a lost cause or a wasted vote. That defeatist attitude is exactly what keeps the idiots in power and why the DEA might be knocking on your door soon. Just because the media wants to glamorize a few doesnt mean that we have to pick only from those choices.

LOLI

It still amazes me that people with intellect cannot see that you pulling a lever in a voting booth does absolutely NOTHING. Sure it makes you feel good and "hey, I did my happy citizen duty" but guess what?

Money rules the world. There are mechanisms in place far longer then we have been alive that run the show. It doesnt matter who you think is best, its who best serves the needs of a few. The few being the elite, the men behind the curtain so to speak.

Vote all you want, but know that it accomplishes NOTHING. The vast majority of people are sheep and the sooner you realize that, the sooner change can be realized.

I've got a better option... move to another country. It's simple. :)

It still amazes me that people with intellect cannot see that you pulling a lever in a voting booth does absolutely NOTHING. Sure it makes you feel good and "hey, I did my happy citizen duty" but guess what?

Money rules the world. There are mechanisms in place far longer then we have been alive that run the show. It doesnt matter who you think is best, its who best serves the needs of a few. The few being the elite, the men behind the curtain so to speak.

Vote all you want, but know that it accomplishes NOTHING. The vast majority of people are sheep and the sooner you realize that, the sooner change can be realized.

So be a good sheep and vote for Ron Paul.

For the rest of you who want to ignore the vast moments in which laws, leaders, etc were chosen on the marginal vote, just vote then even though youre skeptical. When it works, Ill be more than happy to say "I told you so."

Ding Ding Ding

BaldNazi wins the prize!!

Ron Paul does seem like he would be a GREAT president if hes "telling the truth" which i'm not sure any of them do. If I end up voting at all it will be for him though, although as BN said, It won't matter.

Last edited:
BaldNazi wins the prize!!

Ron Paul does seem like he would be a GREAT president if hes "telling the truth" which i'm not sure any of them do. If I end up voting at all it will be for him though, although as BN said, It won't matter.

Just wanna say that Ron Paul has 3rd party backing as well as some mainstream support.

Its not totally inconceivable that a 3rd party could win, especially if enough people didn't feel obligated to vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Below is the 1968 electoral map, and the 3rd party carried a ton of votes from people who were fed up with their other 2 options: The link has the specifics: **broken link removed**

So register to vote and make your voice heard. Tired of the busts? Then vote the DEA away from you.

Jesus Christ!

This is as political as you can get but just because "I" didnt post it.... Mr Mod is ok with it.

FUCK THIS GOVERNMENT AND ITS BULLSHIT - WAR ON DRUGS AND WAR IN IRAQ FOR OIL!

Rocco

Mods, please leave this up. I know its politically based, but its more about information than discussion.

Most of you have probably read my posts since the busts about Ron Paul. Many of you bring up points about the hypocrisy of letting alcohol be legal and how we're unfairly targeted. Others are asking where your lobbyist is or how to change things. Ron Paul is your man and feels the same way:

So if you agree with this and are pissed about the current state of things, you must change it yourself by REGISTERING TO VOTE.

Its easy, you can do it online:

http://www.workingassets.com/registertovote/?source=govote

Normally Im not excited about candidates, but this guy is the real deal and if you want to make a statement, then register and do something about it.
LOL, good luck. What most don't realize is that left or right politically, they are simply the left or right claws on the same vampire. I'll stop now before this thread is deleted :rolleyes:

Yes! So go vote your way to revolution :)

Yes, now take that to the voting booth and change it.

Right. and there is someone worth voting for that will trash everything and start fresh with what used to be the constitution and ammendment rights? I think not.

Right. and there is someone worth voting for that will trash everything and start fresh with what used to be the constitution and ammendment rights? I think not.

I think so, and his name is Ron Paul. Watch this debate clip, if youre not convinced, then there is no one else that will get closer to what you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7d_e9lrcZ8

This clip is a montage about his various views:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

And here is the most relevant clip to voter on this forum, on drugs:

And NBK, this isnt really a discussion thread on world issues or anything, its more a public service announcement considering the fact that many friends have been trampled because of the government.

Last edited:
The one thing that pisses me off is that i am a gold card carrying Libertarian. I believe in many of their values. However I can not vote in the primary's but am allowed to vote in the general elections. To me this is BULLSHIT! If I am good enough for you to take my F-ing taxes from then I should be good enough to vote in anything I wanted to as a damn american!

I am seriously thinking about switching from Libertarian to repub or democ just so i can vote in the primary's. What do you think Sesshomaru???? Am I selling my priciples out here or just beating them to their own game??

I think so, and his name is Ron Paul. Watch this debate clip, if youre not convinced, then there is no one else that will get closer to what you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7d_e9lrcZ8

This clip is a montage about his various views:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWfIhFhelm8

And here is the most relevant clip to voter on this forum, on drugs:

And NBK, this isnt really a discussion thread on world issues or anything, its more a public service announcement considering the fact that many friends have been trampled because of the government.

It would be nice to have someone as president that could change things for the better, but the president does not run this country, the senate does. So a Revolt from the american people is the only thing that will ever change anything, not putting more dumb assholes in washington!

It would be nice to have someone as president that could change things for the better, but the president does not run this country, the senate does. So a Revolt from the american people is the only thing that will ever change anything, not putting more dumb assholes in washington!

Fair enough. But ask yourself this: how much has this current president down in the past 8 yrs because the congress has been silent? And because of that, how come the Republicans lost majorly in the last congressional? Because the people VOTED. Now everyone is trying to get their ass in gear to do something, anything, to keep their job.

Vote a president in that will hear you out, and then vote in your congressmen to help carry it out. The thing about the presidency is that it helps bring issues to light, that informs people, and Congress votes. Ron Paul makes sense, and I dont think any congressman wants to risk their job saying they are standing up against common sense for political reasons.

I am seriously thinking about switching from Libertarian to repub or democ just so i can vote in the primary's. What do you think Sesshomaru???? Am I selling my priciples out here or just beating them to their own game??

Well you have to weigh your situation. Are you in predominantly red state? Then you might as well go for it. Afterall, Ron Paul is running as a Republican just because he knows that the 2 parties exclude others from forming.

If youre in a state with a lot of independents or one that has lost a lot of republicans, then itd probably be better to stand your ground because they will be working hard to cater to your vote.

Fair enough. But ask yourself this: how much has this current president down in the past 8 yrs because the congress has been silent? And because of that, how come the Republicans lost majorly in the last congressional? Because the people VOTED. Now everyone is trying to get their ass in gear to do something, anything, to keep their job.

Vote a president in that will hear you out, and then vote in your congressmen to help carry it out. The thing about the presidency is that it helps bring issues to light, that informs people, and Congress votes. Ron Paul makes sense, and I dont think any congressman wants to risk their job saying they are standing up against common sense for political reasons.

I have watched the links you have put up, and searched for more on Ron Paul, and you know what. YOU ARE RIGHT!!! If anyone could could change things in a positive direction it will be him!!! but the other slanderous motherfkers in washington will never allow this to happen. So i still stand with a revolt from the american people in HIGH numbers is the only real way to change things out right, but Ron paul at least seems to want the best for us, and has the cojonies to make the change regardless of what other dickless wonders in congress say. so since the american people are so blind and gutless anymore to actually carry on a revolt, i really hope this man can make it in there to make some changes!

Last edited:
I have watched the links you have put up, and searched for more on Ron Paul, and you know what. YOU ARE RIGHT!!! If anyone could could change things in a positive direction it will be him!!! but the other slanderous motherfkers in washington will never allow this to happen.

Yes they will because he will be leading the country and rallying support for certain policies. If you had told me 8 years ago that the government was going to back into Iraq and that congress would let a president promote and pass a law that would let government agents tap your phones, computers, emails, etc. without a warrant, Id say youre fucked in the head. But guess what, it happened.

If you have a strong presidency, the pussies in congress will cooperate, even though thats not the way the system is supposed to work. Its supposed to work the way you describe it, but as you can see, congress is more worried about their job than doing the right thing. When the doing the right is the issue and your job is at stake, they will follow.

So i still stand with a revolt from the american people in HIGH numbers is the only real way to change things out right, but Ron paul at least seems to want the best for us, and has the cojonies to make the change regardless of what other dickless wonders in congress say. so since the american people are so blind and gutless anymore to actually carry on a revolt, i really hope this man can make it in there to make some changes!

You can still revolt in the voter's booth. Civil rights and social justice never happened without voting.

RON

RON PAUL is THE MAN..............everyone else is shite...................period .........end of story............

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws