over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wanted: 25mg aladactone/10mg demadex?

db006

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
can anyone point me in the right direction to pick these up? i didnt realize that online pharmacies take 2-4 weeks for delivery. :eek: i need them by next sat. nothing like being prepared....

Bro I dont know if this type of open post is allowed. Maybe you should PM a mod.

Mav

i dont think these are illegal. if so, i appologize.

is the reward dead or alive?

Legally, you still need a script to get these.

I would expect any mod to delete any post that specifies a source or link in this thread - to protect that source.

IMHO you're SOL - you should know better than to wait this long AND expect to get anything.

Find a doctor in your area. Im sure there is one out there will right you a script for that stuff. Thats how I got mine and the best part is you are not breaking any laws cause you have the script for it. Don't forget the quinine sulfate either youll need that too.

oh come on!!

these r just duritics .ill bet the guy needs to pick them up quick for a show or whatever its not like the cops r out to get diutetics!!! hell look at all the banners ya can click on n get a real source on this sight just the same as where ya get dmadex outa the country!!....this is just stupid to say oh delete the post.........i know theirs a ton if ya do a yahoo search which is where i always buy my damedex they dont even ask fror a script it comes fed x.n its super cheap!!!..but it takes like a month to get..so i say just relax n if sumone has sum xtra sell um to the guy...i mean to me if im doin a show n i say-accidently ---lose or dump my damedex accidently in the sink or toiet or whatever.for me i dont do the show.........diuretics r a must at any show nowdays regardless of what these fake guys say on these boards....damedex is the best and is safe as long as ya drink water n carb up xtra while usin it!! ive done 8+ shows on it n i would not do one without it!!! n never had a cramp n ya get progressively harder every pill ya take....but there is no carb deplete or water deplete ever ya eat like you r carbin UP, n ya gotta drink xtra water.this is were people make their mistake n get in trouble ya must drink water continuously which is how the drug gets ya harder n harder!!!!
ya need h20 h20 h20!!!!!!!! so i dont wanna hear how dangerous it is..it works safely if ya do it right regardless of what sum of ya think.....at my gym n most the gyms in my state damedex is used all the time safely!!!

1) You need a script for MOST diuretics, demadex for sure. If you don't believe me, go down to the corner drugstore and buy some :p Just because an international pharm doesn't ask for a script, doesn't mean they don't assume you don't have a script - plenty of them want a copy before they'll send you anything.

I've had several international pharmacies where I've purchased stuff like this (for really CHEAP prices) that ARE NO LONGER AROUND. "BAD" exposure can lead to a source's demise, even a legitimate one.

2) Never start ANY cycle without EVERYTHING in hand - that ESPECIALLY GOES FOR PRECONTEST. He needs this stuff for next week, that's less than a week away!?!?

3) Where have you had your head stuck - diuretics are not harmful!?!?! Steroids and GH don't kill, but diuretics and insulin do! There's PLENTY of documented deaths from bb'ing that are diuretic related.

You're taking a very "tricky" subject and really trying to make it something that's just a "matter-of-fact."

i actually am 4 weeks out, but im doing a warm up in 2 weeks. i just didnt realize how long it would take for shipping. i will def have them for oct 29, but if some would can pm me with a place to get them i would really appreciate it. i can get the aldactone from anyone, its the demadex im interested in.

xcel.........i will be more prepared next time, i promise ;)

cause it is if ya know how

xcelbeyond said:
1) You need a script for MOST diuretics, demadex for sure. If you don't believe me, go down to the corner drugstore and buy some :p Just because an international pharm doesn't ask for a script, doesn't mean they don't assume you don't have a script - plenty of them want a copy before they'll send you anything. ::tar-wars CHECK A SEARCH ON YAHOO YA CAN FIND 50 OF THEM!!!!! NO SCRIPT NOTHIN,,, FEDX TO THE DOOR, N CHEAP AS F.. k SO YOU R ALITTLE OF ON THAT one!!! im serious check it out!!!

I've had several international pharmacies where I've purchased stuff like this (for really CHEAP prices) that ARE NO LONGER AROUND. "BAD" exposure can lead to a source's demise, even a legitimate one.. ::tar-wars thats because most in the KNOW know they always keep changin their names and addys and ip addys!!! thats why for the average guy its still so cheap n easy!!!
2) Never start ANY cycle without EVERYTHING in hand - that ESPECIALLY GOES FOR PRECONTEST. He needs this stuff for next week, that's less than a week away!?!?

3) Where have you had your head stuck - diuretics are not harmful!?!?! Steroids and GH don't kill, but diuretics and insulin do! There's PLENTY of documented deaths from bb'ing that are diuretic related..yea not everyone has the info that is why i thought id provide sum!!!. :star-wars again read eat eat eat drink drink drink i do believe this drug is used in hospitals to bring water out of people who r holdin to much, just like a steriod ,gh insuline takin, high protein bodybuilder!!!! hell might even do ya sum good takin alittle when you r big n fat take sum off that water ur holdin from your ankles swoeled all up in offseason!!,which is very unhealth!!!....diuretics actually can do good when alota water is involve!!
You're taking a very "tricky" subject and really trying to make it something that's just a "matter-of-fact."
.............just tryin to help a guy n maybe sum others by again sayin ,.eat eat eat takin in lots of h2o h20 h20!!...atlest read that in my post n see if ya could die!!

which is my whole point!!!! why do ya think i said eat alot drink alot of h20 n stressed it!! do gimmi any of yr stuff im makin it matter of fact, cause it is evryone who does any big show uses this stuff!! meanin sum kind of duiretic!!shit i am just tryin to help the dude n crush sum myths ,,,,just like you r puttin out there.....have ya ever tried it my way or actuallly,,its not my way.... i got this years ago from 2 trainin partners that competed on the hightest level and did it this way and they both still do extemely well...im 40 they are in there mid 30s!!..i willl not argue with you everyone has free choice!!!! just cause i put this quote , unquote secret out there...it is still just a little post on the net in the zilions of web sights!! also i start usin it 6 weekends ahead to practice with how much i need cause im bigger every year i compete.im just sayin everyone who is big time uses them damedex or whatever duiretic they have learned!! but the good ones get rid of the water n you know it.im not gonnna argue either this is a fact!!! this is the last negative post on this subject i will respond to...i dont need the haters on me nor will i answer them!!! again..if sumone wants to talk inteligently and factually about it i will!!! but no haters need apply excel whatever!!

oh yea yr rule #2 he did not say why he did not have it , like i said maybe he lost it down the sink or whatever!.or ...im sure he thought it come in time if he ordered it i give the benefit of the doubt n if i had extra i give the guy it its that cheap really!! when ya order shit even 6 months ahead yea never know..i order shit from a___ n it toook 5 months!!!! so how do ya account for such problems!!!shit also g_____s the quote brazilian mob guy took 7 months!! so ya never know!!

i dont wanna rant, but i hate all the if u use duiretic youll die stuff, its rediculas n if ya check how most of these guys died...n i wont give names cause ive know a couple well ! god have them rest in peace!! but lots of recreational or just plain stupid protein enhancers that suck water outa were really overall the nail in the coffin!!

also excel have you ever competed?

if so what level!!!
im just am very, very curious???

n if so at what level n weight class???

thanks kc

caseyviator said:
if so what level!!!
im just am very, very curious???

n if so at what level n weight class???
WTF is all this about? Are you trying to prove that you are smarter than me because you compete?

I wasn't disputing the info you gave (read my post) - I was saying that downplaying diuretics as not potentionally being harmful is not right. There was a recent post about diuretics and I'm pretty sure that one of the docs here said that demadex is a loop diuretic!
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13088

WTF are you talking about re: Search Engines. Of course, I've googled and got hundreds of pages of results. When you go to almost every site (outside the US) and try to order, they want proof of a script. VERY FEW do not require a script and the more people like you POST THEIR INFO in an open forum, the fewer there are gonna be in the future.

I'm not going to argue with you.

bwhahaha....

xcelbeyond said:
WTF is all this about? Are you trying to prove that you are smarter than me because you compete?

I wasn't disputing the info you gave (read my post) - I was saying that downplaying diuretics as not potentionally being harmful is not right. There was a recent post about diuretics and I'm pretty sure that one of the docs here said that demadex is a loop diuretic!
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13088

WTF are you talking about re: Search Engines. Of course, I've googled and got hundreds of pages of results. When you go to almost every site (outside the US) and try to order, they want proof of a script. VERY FEW do not require a script and the more people like you POST THEIR INFO in an open forum, the fewer there are gonna be in the future.

I love you XCEL............... One of my favorite slant eyed friends!

Mr.Huge

getting that blood boiled huh fellas. Lets all just calm down and have a coke with a smile!

Mav

xcelbeyond said:

Hahahaha, Take him to school Xcel :j;mping-s

Db, sounds like you should just pm caseyviator :confused: :D

Casey,

I'd watch the way you address the mods here.
Blatant disrespect and challenges will get your posts deleted at a minimum.

If you want to express opinions, fine, but do it in a civil, respectful manner, just as you'd like people to do with you.

caseyviator said:
.............just tryin to help a guy n maybe sum others by again sayin ,.eat eat eat takin in lots of h2o h20 h20!!...atlest read that in my post n see if ya could die!!

which is my whole point!!!! why do ya think i said eat alot drink alot of h20 n stressed it!! do gimmi any of yr stuff im makin it matter of fact, cause it is evryone who does any big show uses this stuff!! meanin sum kind of duiretic!!shit i am just tryin to help the dude n crush sum myths ,,,,just like you r puttin out there.....have ya ever tried it my way or actuallly,,its not my way.... i got this years ago from 2 trainin partners that competed on the hightest level and did it this way and they both still do extemely well...im 40 they are in there mid 30s!!..i willl not argue with you everyone has free choice!!!! just cause i put this quote , unquote secret out there...it is still just a little post on the net in the zilions of web sights!! also i start usin it 6 weekends ahead to practice with how much i need cause im bigger every year i compete.im just sayin everyone who is big time uses them damedex or whatever duiretic they have learned!! but the good ones get rid of the water n you know it.im not gonnna argue either this is a fact!!! this is the last negative post on this subject i will respond to...i dont need the haters on me nor will i answer them!!! again..if sumone wants to talk inteligently and factually about it i will!!! but no haters need apply excel whatever!!

oh yea yr rule #2 he did not say why he did not have it , like i said maybe he lost it down the sink or whatever!.or ...im sure he thought it come in time if he ordered it i give the benefit of the doubt n if i had extra i give the guy it its that cheap really!! when ya order shit even 6 months ahead yea never know..i order shit from a___ n it toook 5 months!!!! so how do ya account for such problems!!!shit also g_____s the quote brazilian mob guy took 7 months!! so ya never know!!

i dont wanna rant, but i hate all the if u use duiretic youll die stuff, its rediculas n if ya check how most of these guys died...n i wont give names cause ive know a couple well ! god have them rest in peace!! but lots of recreational or just plain stupid protein enhancers that suck water outa were really overall the nail in the coffin!!

:rolleyes:

Ok , I am sitting here

Sitting here next to a doctor in town. We are discussing diuretics. We are discussing their relative indication. The are not good or bad. Sometimes thay are medically necessary, some use them for physique enhancement. Is the risk worth the reward? THERE IS A RISK. Renal physiology is highly complex and shiould be left to those trained in its domain. If you need to lose water, it is probably fat anyway. He just told me, "Your probably not holding water, you are holding lipid". :st:r-wars

Well CaseyV won the contest for the most exclaimation points in a post(!!!!!!!!)
I also dont understand the smart additude, and your asking qualifications of Xcel. How about MOD on this board, Mr geuius of 37 posts? Or 5997 QUALITY posts?
Good enough for you?

Strike one. We only count to three-at the most.

yea

AWN2004 said:
Find a doctor in your area. Im sure there is one out there will right you a script for that stuff. Thats how I got mine and the best part is you are not breaking any laws cause you have the script for it. Don't forget the quinine sulfate either youll need that too.

why add the quinine sulfate he doesnt have malaria. LOL when he would have the demedex.... just what we need another over depleted BB in some local show dieing for a crappy ass trophy!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear