over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WAY O/T Jersey Shore

I'm embarassed to admit it but yes, I do watch it. Think The Situation dfefinitely has got some oil in the arms. What kills me is that these guys and gilrs are getting book deals, their own shows (Snooki and Pauly), supplement lines

They have their own supplement lines? I think I will boycott these supplements. You would think a company could find a better representative for their supplements than some clowns from a tv show. It just looks bad IMO.

There having fun and making money who cares what they wear or what they say you think they care about you NO.. There stackin chips and laughing while everybody is hatin on em.. I love the show it's entertaining ;)

I think they actually come to this board, did everybody catch the two posts? ^^^^this one and the one on the first page.

***Big A wants his money for using his protcol on those arms!!!

There having fun and making money who cares what they wear or what they say you think they care about you NO.. There stackin chips and laughing while everybody is hatin on em.. I love the show it's entertaining ;)

+1. Situation may be a douche - but he's a smart douche that took an opportunity and exploited it to make some money. That's America in a nutshell.

Agreed. "Situation" is a super-king douchebag. And yes, only in America can an extreme douchebag like him make money doing nothing. And speaking of hating, he was the one hating on Ronnie and trying to get in good with Ronnies girlfriend. I will say though, "Situation" looks like an ugly ass Vin Diesel with downs syndrome. So I congratulate him on every getting laid. It sure wasn't his personality. Beer, getting ugly people laid for thousands of years.

for the record, i'm not hating on any of them. i think it's great that "the sitch" will make 5 million this year. i would never get mad at anyone for being successful, but there is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade, or a douche a douche in this case.

i just think it's weird to take drugs, train the crap out of your upper body, and completely ignore your legs. i think the end result looks stupid.

and how the hell does the situation have such a skinny neck when he works out that much? weird.

for the record, i'm not hating on any of them. i think it's great that "the sitch" will make 5 million this year. i would never get mad at anyone for being successful, but there is nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade, or a douche a douche in this case.

i just think it's weird to take drugs, train the crap out of your upper body, and completely ignore your legs. i think the end result looks stupid.

and how the hell does the situation have such a skinny neck when he works out that much? weird.

Lotta people think he oils his arms. I agree.

Snooki and supplements should not even be in the same sentence, she is fat and nasty...

Snooki and supplements should not even be in the same sentence, she is fat and nasty...

What is her supplement the Snooki Skanky Slunch. Sounds like it would be and Ice Cream flavor for Ben & Jerry's.

you guys are lucky you can choose not to watch the show i am living it hahaha im from N.J actually i live in the same town sammi comes from. jersey girls are hot but the attitudes ohhhh my god the attitudes can be freakin crazy.... what is up with mikes arms btw is that all he trains?

not training traps

i love the show and i give these guys credit. They are all getting paid just to train, tan and do laundry. I do that shit and no one has ever paid me for it.

If you pay attention the Situation is always eating egg whites etc. One of my favorite episodes was where he brought some blonde home, put her in the bed, and went to cook some egg whites and ate them and then went back in!=-)

Gotta love it. For entertainment value, the show is awesome. As far as training legs goes, if i could give up training legs and puking most times while raking in 5 mil per year, sign me up=-)

I didn't think he had oil in his arms I thought he was more of a site inject/squat rack curl type.
I could be wrong though.
Ronnies lack of legs is hilarious though.

Yes, a couple of the guys visit a coupel of the boards. also, Snooky, man she is a nasty ass hoe, but soemtimes.... I just want to stick it in her Brown eye....

Yes, a couple of the guys visit a coupel of the boards. also, Snooky, man she is a nasty ass hoe, but soemtimes.... I just want to stick it in her Brown eye....

I am not into snookie at all. I am all about JWow, those boobs, the fact that she is older and still in good shape. I can't wait to pick up the playboy with her in it.

I am not into snookie at all. I am all about JWow, those boobs, the fact that she is older and still in good shape. I can't wait to pick up the playboy with her in it.

I agree, but I just love short spanish women, and sometimes when the camera hits her the right way, she looks like she is almost hot and almost spanish, and I take that and multiply it with 4 shots of black label....... and I would stick it in her brown eye.

FOR ANYONE SAYING THEY WOULD SLEEP WITH THESE PEOPLE....GOODYEAR DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH RUBBER TO PROTECT YOU FROM THE VERITABLE POLETHERA OF DISEASES YOU COULD POSSIBLY CATCH......YOU WOULD, IN FACT, BE HEALTHIER BUY GOING TO YOUR LOCAL BUS STATION AND LICKING THE BATHROOM DOOR HANDLE. GOD HIMSELF HAS NOT VISITED A PLAGUE OF THIS MAGNITUDE ON HUMANITY.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131